Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-13-2011, 10:40 AM   #1
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of
Default A big thank you to all of you...

I know I haven't been on this board for i don't know how long, and the only reason was the change in job and the amount of time i am on the road now for my new occupation.

But many people on here know how crazy I got during any kind of win, and how sad I was during the losses. Heck I even made a trip from my home state NJ to Miami in 06 to watch our beloved Mavs fall in Game 4 and see the Heat tie the series.

Last night, I just couldn't stop crying. I know it sounds childish, but I have no problem admitting it on a forum like this. Since i started following the Mavs many many years ago, there have been a huge amount of amazing playoff series, each with its own little storyline behind it. But no matter what, I, and all other Mavs fans, could never be fully satisfied because to us, the ultimate goal was never attained. But this has changed. This goes out to each and every one of you who have been on this wild rollercoaster and experienced incredible highs along with the lowest of lows.

I thank you all for supporting this team and giving your time, love, and emotion even when things were not so great. I know the Mavs are forever grateful for all of us supporting them and being there for them, and they have shown that team unity goes further than anything.

I probably just rambled on and made no sense whatsoever, but i cannot describe the emotions i am going thru right now, and i just want to say i love you all and i know that each of you deserve this feeling just as much as i do, and i don't want this to ever end. i can't believe i can say...

DALLAS MAVS 2011 NBA CHAMPIONS!!!

M/F/F/L!!!

xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2011, 10:57 AM   #2
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Was planning to post a thread like this myself (although i did kind of have one in the lounge that directly affected this championship run because the basketball gods felt sorry for me).

Thanks to DJ for the site, the mods for all they do (it's difficult to find that acceptable line between being taskmasters and allowing heated debate), and thank you to all the posters!

By far the best place to talk Mavs on the interwebs!
Old 06-13-2011, 11:00 AM   #3
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Makes sense to me. Grats to us!!!!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 11:00 AM   #4
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Excellent post! I can't believe, after all we've been through as fans, this has actually become a reality. This postseason run has been truly spectacular. I can only imagine what the players and especially Dirk and Terry must be feeling.

Dallas Mavericks 2011 NBA CHAMPIONS has a nice ring to it, eh?!

Go Mavs!

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 11:04 AM   #5
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote