Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-21-2009, 10:17 AM   #361
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

skin can talk hoops with a high degree of quality...I have yet to hear Ben do anything worth my time.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2009, 10:31 AM   #362
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
skin can talk hoops with a high degree of quality...I have yet to hear Ben do anything worth my time.
ditto...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 02:16 PM   #363
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Funny, I used to switch between the Ticket and ESPN.

With BAD radio, thanks to Bob, being my favorite of all the shows. I enjoyed his perspective on sports, and they didn't seem to get so stuck on 'Bits'

I enjoyed the Michael Irvin show and the GAC radio...

But for the past month or two, I have switched to "the FAN" with hardly ever switching back.

I start at 9:00 AM and keep it on until 3:00 PM...when Ben and Skin come on...I begin to tune out. They are simply not my taste.

So I guess I'm in the minority when I see the 2.?? rating for the FAN.

What I enjoy is the SPORTS talk and the fan input within the station. My two favorite personalities have become Sean Salisbury and Greg Hill.

It's just me, but that's my choice in Sports Radio these days.

I still enjoy the Ticket and ESPN radio...but I must admit that the Fan has surprised me in terms of quality sports talk.

Hopefully there is enough of an audience to keep all three stations around. It's nice to have true options in the Metroplex.
Greg Hill is terrible. He might be the worst sports radio personality in the metroplex not named Estridge or Irvin.. Sean Salisbury is disappointingly bad. I expected him to be worth listening to. I was wrong.

Ben and skin..yeah, I'll give them a listen from time to time.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:38 PM   #364
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Advertisement fail.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 06-30-2009 at 12:39 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 03:10 PM   #365
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Is what they're hinting at true? Did Ben and Skin get fired?

edit: Yup: http://sportsmediablog.dallasnews.co...e-another.html

Last edited by Flacolaco; 07-06-2009 at 03:11 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 03:23 PM   #366
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

What on earth?

What the hell was The Fan expecting? They made them do a certain type of show and when it didn't hit resounding success in six months they fired the lynch pins of their new station?

So now they're the radio home of the Rangers and Cowboys but they're an utter failure everywhere else. I wonder how those teams will feel having their games on whatever format The Fan is in six month.

I hope the Ticket bring B&S back, for the Mavs post game shows if nothing else.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 07-06-2009 at 03:24 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 03:24 PM   #367
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I hope they somehow find their way back to the Mavericks postgame show.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 03:28 PM   #368
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I hope they bring them back for no other reason than hearing what they have to say about The Fan's management.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:01 PM   #369
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I was curious as to what was going on... And what did they expect with any show going up against The Hardline and Galloway?

B&S is far superior to anything else that station has on there. Greg Hill is garbage. Salisbury is a disappointment. I suppose the best thing they have left is Newy. And that's not saying much.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:29 PM   #370
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I tuned in to Ben and Skin twice last week hoping to get my FA fix. I was especially wanted to hear Skin’s thoughts on the Gortat signing. Unfortunately when I tuned in they were going over their 64 person "Man's Man" bracket. So instead of Mavs it was who is the more manly, George Clooney or Denzel Washington. I understand the constraints but if that’s all they were going to be allowed to throw out then they needed to go.

Based on the fact that they have the Rangers, the Cowboys and almost had the Hardline it would seem that The Fan has deep pockets. I would expect them to go after a local heavy hitter like maybe Norm. Not sure what his contract situation is but I'm sure he'd love to be back in drive time with a full show.
Old 07-06-2009, 07:09 PM   #371
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

You think so? I always thought that two hour slot was a good deal for old Norman. I wonder if he wants to work more.
Old 07-06-2009, 07:26 PM   #372
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I suspect if Norm wanted a longer show on the Ticket he would have one. That's just my opinion though.

I did the same Dirno, on the exact same day. Was hoping to hear a little commentary on Mav news and got that stupid bracket. How can people be so stupid to make them do crap like that?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 07-06-2009, 07:34 PM   #373
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I think so. 10 to noon seems like a pretty sweet gig but he did 3+ hours for a lot of years at KLIF.

I also remember that in the early days of BAD radio before they really developed a following callers used to tell Norm that he needed another hour. While he didn't exactly give them the number to the program director he never expressed that he was happy in his shortened time slot either.

But who knows, he may have grown to like it over the years. I cant' imagine that he's never had an offer to leave.
Old 07-06-2009, 07:57 PM   #374
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

How old is Norm anyways? I kind of agree with the chorus, he's a lot older than he was when he was handling those longer morning shifts at KLIF. He may be at a point in life where he couldn't handle it quite as well as he could in his younger years. Two hours might be quite alright for him these days.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:54 PM   #375
Murphy3
Guru

He's in his 60's.. not sure how old, but I know he grew up in the 60's. I believe he's 65.

Last edited by Murphy3; 07-07-2009 at 02:55 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:56 PM   #376
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I think they said on the air yesterday (bc Norms bday was on Sunday) that he is 64.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:48 PM   #377
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Listening to the Hardline discuss Mavs makes me even more angry that Ben and Skin weren't allowed to do a real radio show.

Mike actually referred to Marion as a "jump shooting big" today.

And Corby wants to trade Damp and Stack for Jason Richardson.

*sigh*

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 07-08-2009, 04:50 PM   #378
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Listening to the Hardline discuss Mavs makes me even more angry that Ben and Skin weren't allowed to do a real radio show.

Mike actually referred to Marion as a "jump shooting big" today.

And Corby wants to trade Damp and Stack for Jason Richardson.

*sigh*
Do those guys happen to post on this board?

(they might be one of the noobs...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-08-2009 at 04:51 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 05:54 PM   #379
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

So anyone else hear that Jubjub got released from his duties as the official Cowboys PA guy?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 07-08-2009, 07:46 PM   #380
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah..he sounded kinda bitter about it.

Edit: Maybe "hurt' is a better word.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 07-08-2009 at 07:48 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 02:47 PM   #381
Murphy3
Guru

jub jub did a nice job... who's replacing him?
Old 07-13-2009, 04:48 PM   #382
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Regarding the fan...what a joke that has turned out to be.

Regarding Ben and Skin, I typically turned it off when they were on, so no harm in seeing them go...just not my taste. I want sports not schtick.

I was bummed to see the Kevin and Greg show go down in flames. Between it and Newey and Sean, I had pretty much completely shut down my Ticket/ESPN listening...but now I'm going back to stick with some good personalities.

We all have our favorite personalities and styles...saddly the fan, is looking rather ignorant and impatient at building a quality channel.

I like the following personalities:

Bob Sturm, Randy Galloway, Sean Salisbury, Micheal Irvin.

I can tolerate Hardline, Musers...but when Ticket goes Schtick, I tune into some other stations. Those of you that like it, more power to you...it's just not my style of entertainment.

I try to hang in with ESPN, but I don't care for many of the "National" topics that come up on ESPN, and besides, I hate the parent company of ESPN...so listening to the local flavor is challenging at best.

The Fan sounded like they were going after a bit of a different demographic and I found them to be quite entertaining, but they appeared to have switched into a me too station, basically trying to copy the formats of the Ticket and ESPN.

I guess I'll stick to changing my station and figuring out which has the best sports talk of the moment when I'm in the car.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:12 PM   #383
Murphy3
Guru

You've got some horrible taste. Salisbury and Irvin are horrible. Galloway is pretty mediocre...
Old 07-14-2009, 12:37 AM   #384
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
So anyone else hear that Jubjub got released from his duties as the official Cowboys PA guy?
any clue as to why?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 12:48 AM   #385
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
any clue as to why?
I don't know really. They were speculating at www.theunticket.com that The Fan may have something to do with it, but I honestly have a hard time believing they have that much sway with the Cowboys. So who knows.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 07-14-2009, 08:51 AM   #386
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
I don't know really. They were speculating at www.theunticket.com that The Fan may have something to do with it, but I honestly have a hard time believing they have that much sway with the Cowboys. So who knows.
I wonder if that means we will hear Sean Salisbury as the new voice of the Cowboys
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 03:43 PM   #387
Murphy3
Guru

My initial gut reaction is that it has everything to do with TheFan.
Old 07-14-2009, 03:45 PM   #388
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

George implied heavily that it did, pointing out that he did it for years before The Ticket was the official Cowboys station, so why should it change now?
Old 07-14-2009, 05:21 PM   #389
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Why would the Cowboys let The Fan dictate personnel decisions that fall out of their jurisdiction? Seems weird to me. But it could be true, and if it was, I could see why George was bitter about it.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 04-28-2010, 01:00 PM   #390
FINtastic
Diamond Member

So is anyone following the ChewBascik story?

http://sportsmediablog.dallasnews.co...ke-bacsik.html

Oddly, it's a Mavs related story as well.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 04-28-2010, 03:03 PM   #391
dirno2000
Diamond Member

That whole thing slipped by me until BAD radio opened the show with it. I felt bad for him before I saw the tweets on Barry Horn's blog.

Not only did he make a racist comment, he went on to threaten to blow up a building in New York City. Unbelievably stupid. Pretty sure he was joking about blowing up the NBA offices but both comments were likely made while he was in a rage over the way the game was going so it's hard to play the good natured humor card.

It'll be interesting to see how he bounces back from this. I imagine it'll be tough to get a job in the public eye with this on your resume.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:50 PM   #392
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I don't know...I kind of feel for the guy. I genuinely believe he just made a dumb mistake in his venom and rage at the basketball game. Lord knows I've said some stupid things in a GDT here every now and then.

That being said, he has to be smarter than that. His profile is not huge, but it's big enough that he's not just some dude with a twitter account. Bad move by him and he probably deserved what he got. It's amazing how what probably seemed like harmless venting/joking to him at the time will affect his family and career.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:41 PM   #393
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I don't know...I kind of feel for the guy. I genuinely believe he just made a dumb mistake in his venom and rage at the basketball game. Lord knows I've said some stupid things in a GDT here every now and then.

That being said, he has to be smarter than that. His profile is not huge, but it's big enough that he's not just some dude with a twitter account. Bad move by him and he probably deserved what he got. It's amazing how what probably seemed like harmless venting/joking to him at the time will affect his family and career.
I'm kind of in the same boat. I sort of feel for the guy. I know BAD radio said that he's just a die-hard Mavs fan. Like you mentioned, this board offers plenty of evidence of what happens to passionate sports fans when emotions are churning and tempers are high. When you toss alcohol into the mix, things get said that are later regretted. I personally don't even throw alcohol into the equation, and I've still said my share of things that I regretted later. Nothing that would offend the Hispanic community at large, but still stuff that I shouldn't have said.

The ironic thing about the Bascik situation is that even though he's pretty low on The Ticket totem pole, he might have the biggest national profile of anyone at The Ticket when you consider that he's the guy who threw the record homer to Bonds. He certainly should have watched his step and taken that into account.

I guess the main thing to take away from this story is that Twitter is the debil.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 04-28-2010, 06:57 PM   #394
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Is anybody else having trouble with the internet stream? I haven't been able to listen to the ticket in over a month.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 07:02 PM   #395
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

I dont like Bacsik on the air and I dont even think he's that great a guy, but he should absolutely not have been fired for this.

I find it awesome that Bob and Dan talked about this openly. Did any of the other shows talk about it? I really need to know this information. ^^
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 07:41 PM   #396
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dim499 View Post
I dont like Bacsik on the air and I dont even think he's that great a guy, but he should absolutely not have been fired for this.

I find it awesome that Bob and Dan talked about this openly. Did any of the other shows talk about it? I really need to know this information. ^^
If you go to www.theunticket.com, you'll find some stuff about this, including various recorded segments during the day that talked about this. I know they have audio from Gordo's Corner (link here: http://www.theunticket.com/gordos-corner-bacsik-firing/), but I haven't had the chance to listen to it yet.

I'm with you though, I don't really have an opinion either way on Bascik so I'm not really torn that he's gone. But I don't necessarily think that he deserved to lose his job over this. At the same time, I hear Cumulus was under a lot of heat about the whole incident so I can understand why they made move.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 04-28-2010 at 07:46 PM.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:11 PM   #397
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

When you suck at your job, you shouldn't give your boss any reason to fire you. He did.

As I've said already, good riddance.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 04-28-2010, 11:59 PM   #398
FINtastic
Diamond Member

You know, thig, I knew one person was going to be happy with this announcement.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 04-29-2010, 04:04 AM   #399
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

This guy got fired for 100% accurate tweets? Wow.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 11:04 AM   #400
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk View Post
Is anybody else having trouble with the internet stream? I haven't been able to listen to the ticket in over a month.
I was in Austin last Thursday through Tuesday and streamed it whenever at the hotel.... so I think the problem is on your end.

Tags
emotifluff, fluff enhancing drugs, got a bit fluffy in here