Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 09-26-2003, 07:17 PM   #1
superheadcat

superheadcat is on a distinguished road
Default some barkley's quote:

“I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”
--Charles Barkley, on himself

“I don't know anything about Angola, but I know they're in trouble.”
--Charles Barkley, a member of the 1992 U.S. Olympic team, asked to handicap the mismatch of the Dream Team's first game in Barcelona against Angola

“I'm quitting this team for the Olympic swim team. I'm going to the pool as long as there are babes with no tops. You'll think I'm Mark Spitz before this week is over.”
--Charles Barkley, on women sunbathing topless at the beaches and hotel pool in Monte Carlo, site of the 1992 U.S. Olympic team training camp

“We're supposed to stop eating when he stops? But what if we're still hungry? He may have had a snack before he came over.”
--Charles Barkley, on the proper etiquette involving dinner with Prince Rainier at the Royal Palace in Monte Carlo

“This place is a trip. The people here are very neat, very friendly and very well dressed, but you can't stay here for long. Things cost too much. If you're an alcoholic, this is a good place to come because a beer can cost you $40. You can't afford to be a drunk here.”
--Charles Barkley, on Monte Carlo prices

“I love Charles because he’s so honest. You can see a thought form in his head and then move right out his mouth without stopping in between.”
--Head coach Chris Ford, on Charles Barkley

Old 09-26-2003, 08:23 PM   #2
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

Barkley, Barkley, Barkley...what a guy.
I hate this guy when he's on TNT but he is a riot. Good thread superheadcat!
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2003, 11:30 AM   #3
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

What do you expect from a guy who claims that he was misquoted in his own autobiography. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 09-27-2003, 11:42 AM   #4
Shaq Attack2

Shaq Attack2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
What do you expect from a guy who claims that he was misquoted in his own autobiography. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LMAO!
Shaq Attack2 is offline   Reply With Quote