Old 04-24-2003, 03:51 PM   #2
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

LINK HERE
Old 04-24-2003, 03:53 PM   #3
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Truly disgusting. Lucky by our 3 pointers? Who can't hit the 3 on this team? Lucky? Why is it that teams feel the need to talk about the Mavs on there board? I don't mind but I just noticed that alot of Mavs discussions go on with other boards and you get trash like this when you do so. Atleast there are about 3 sane people on the board over there.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 03:54 PM   #4
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

doesn't bother me.

some of them are just dumb homers, just like every fan site is guilty of having.

and there are some educated posters there as well. cuts both ways.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 03:55 PM   #5
ariosto

ariosto is on a distinguished road

Quote from that thread:

"Great, another Mavs fan. Say hi to Uberdirk and that other Mavs troll."

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2003, 04:03 PM   #6
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<< Quote from that thread:

&quot;Great, another Mavs fan. Say hi to Uberdirk and that other Mavs troll.&quot;

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
>>

Is it a coincidence that a new member to this site posted a link to a kingsfan site where Uber is known? TheseRefsareajoke or Uber, are you givin us a bad name over there?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 04:04 PM   #7
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Vintage Kings fans. Whiny + Ignorant
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 04:06 PM   #8
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

MAVALICIOUS (mavs fan):

&quot;How can you say good three point shooting is simply lucky? We have five good three point shooters on our team in Nash, NVE, Raef, Finley and Dirk. We don't even take the most three point shots in the NBA-- that distinction goes to the Celtics by miles.

This was not lucky three point shooting; it was GOOD three point shooting. This is how our team is constructed, to a degree, to function.

Lucky three point shooting... now I would think you guys would know something about that. Right, BJax?&quot;

Ryle (kings fan):

&quot;Great, another Mavs fan. Say hi to Uberdirk and that other Mavs troll. By the way, if Portland knew how to guard the pick and roll they win the game. There defense on Nash and Nowitzki in the fourth was pathetic. On like two straight positions they would just switch the defender w/o going through the screen and would leave Stoudamire(5'10&quot guarding Nowitzki . Of course, Dirk is so soft he couldn't just take him to the hole, he had to shoot over him. . Bring it on Mavs, your Charmin like team scares no one.&quot;

Dirk41 (guess):

&quot;Wow, ya'll are absolutly right. I'm not a troll btw. But ya'll act like the Kings are perfect.&quot;

Kebin (kings fan):

&quot;Someone's new here.&quot; (about Dirk41's)

Kings fans are really bored and insignificant. I'm thinking that fans are the opposite of their team. San Antonio fans and Blazers fans seem to prove this point too (in general).

Old 04-24-2003, 04:42 PM   #9
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

The best thing about that thread was the guy referred to the Blazers as the Jailblazers... Other than that, it doesn't bother me because that's stupid. It's LUCK of course that they hit their three point shots, it has nothing to do with the fact that the team is the number one scoring team in the NBA and they always shoot well from the three point line, it's all luck.
Old 04-24-2003, 05:02 PM   #10
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

Hello, thats how we win with great three point shooting. I hate the kings more than I hate LA,Portland or san antonio.
What exactly have the kings won lately. Thats right they choked the conference finals away. The kings will get the oppurtinity to beat the mavs again. Fluke is a bank shot for three at the end of regulation, fluke is an airball putback by keon clark.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 06:35 PM   #11
TheseRefsAreAJoke

TheseRefsAreAJoke is on a distinguished road

exactly J. And they watch like 5 min. of our game and act like we got the calls? lmao
TheseRefsAreAJoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 08:36 PM   #12
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

An Uber sighting...Mercy, where have I been...

Told ya so...Mr. Puffpants himself has sent e-mail to both Chi and I referencing things that could have only been gotten off the board.

Trashcan is where it went...and these posts will follow.

Did this clown truly rag on MFF ?
Old 04-24-2003, 08:36 PM   #13
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

<< An Uber sighting...Mercy, where have I been...

Told ya so...Mr. Puffpants himself has sent e-mail to both Chi and I referencing things that could have only been gotten off the board.

Trashcan is where it went...and these posts will follow.

Did this clown truly rag on MFF ?
>>

Yep. He was branded the village idiot (and caught in some lies) immediately.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 08:39 PM   #14
TheseRefsAreAJoke

TheseRefsAreAJoke is on a distinguished road

excuse me?
TheseRefsAreAJoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 10:41 PM   #15
TVI

TVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to all

<< Fluke is a bank shot for three at the end of regulation... >>

Uggh, don't remind me. I'm still having flashbacks on that one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]