Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

View Poll Results: What seed do the Mavs finish the season with?
Homecourt (1-4) 0 0%
5th seed 3 17.65%
6th seed 8 47.06%
7th seed 5 29.41%
8th seed 0 0%
Lottery 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-06-2021, 10:41 PM   #241
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
So far at the half Drummond has 0 points and 3 rebs..

As of this moment his past 2 games combine for 32mins 4pts 3rebs.
I think he's getting fatter by the day.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2021, 12:13 PM   #242
Lestat_1795

Lestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to behold

Mavs have a good Chance to win out.
Right now they would get the Nuggets in the first round.
Not sure if I would prefer the Clippers.
Lestat_1795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 12:21 PM   #243
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I think he's getting fatter by the day.
Los Angeles is the take-out capital of the world.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 12:57 PM   #244
washedklean77

washedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat_1795 View Post
Mavs have a good Chance to win out.
Right now they would get the Nuggets in the first round.
Not sure if I would prefer the Clippers.
I'd prefer the Nuggets as Gordon doesn't have a lot of big game, playoff experience.
Old 05-07-2021, 04:03 PM   #245
Some Guy

Some Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Show me one qoute where someone has defended Luka's actions

I've read several quotes from the media and seen a few experts on TV give their opinion on the matter not one defended his tantrums.

So if you saw someone in the media quote they agree with Luka's outburst go ahead and post it.

All I've seen was just Mavs fans being bias to his behavior and saying it's not that bad because others do it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Mavericks/c...fs_and_thinks/
Old 05-07-2021, 04:31 PM   #246
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by washedklean77 View Post
I'd prefer the Nuggets as Gordon doesn't have a lot of big game, playoff experience.
I’d prefer the Nuggets as well. I think LAC are more talented than last year with a deeper roster. They also have a lot of hated players (Rondo, Beverley, Morris). Add in a few elite defenders to throw at Luka. I think we could hang with if not upset the Nugs (assuming KP gets healthy).
BPo001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 07:07 PM   #247
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Denver would be my choice now only because of the Murray injury.

Prior to Murray injury I preferred the Clippers because they have struggled with defending Luka not sure why people assume they could slow him down.

They were forced last year to go into a zone defense doing that playoff series because neither Leonard, Morris or George could handle Luka.

Ironically I watched Gordon this year defend Luka and he did just about as good of job as anyone I can remember defending him.

I think Gordon is a very underrated defender....
Dallas41 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 07:31 PM   #248
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Guy View Post
Like I said in the GDT following his 2 tech's

we should be glad as Fans he's reached his limits because now it forces him to just play and not balk back at the ref's.

These last two games Luka has ignored most non-calls and continued to play through it and to me those tech's were a blessing in disguise.

He even admitted it himself that he was simply complaining way too much
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...g-way-too-much
Old 05-07-2021, 09:37 PM   #249
Some Guy

Some Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to all

I'm not defending him. Whining annoys me, especially when it impacts the game (techs, giving up on the next play,...). I agree with you that he needs to grow up a bit.

I just also don't like overreactions - like extreme exaggerations, objectively false statements, recency bias,...
Old 05-07-2021, 09:50 PM   #250
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

He just needs to pick his spots better and not complain over every missed call.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 10:05 AM   #251
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs have played 68 games and 4 games remain

Standings
1) Jazz - 9.5 games behind the Jazz for 1st
2) Suns - 8 games behind the Suns for 2nd
4) Clippers - 5 games behind the Clippers for 4th
3) Nuggets - 4 games behind the Nuggets for 3rd
5) Mavs
6) Blazers - 0.5 games behind the Mavs for 6th
7) Lakers - 2 games behind the Lakers for5th
8) Warriors - 3.5 games behind us
------------------
9) Grizzlies - 5 games behind the Mavs
10) Spurs - 7 games behind us

With only four games left, we cannot get home court (4th seed). With a Lakers loss or a Mavs win, we can guarantee at least 5th/6th seed and avoid the play-in.

5th seed - we play the Nuggets (probably)

6th seed - we play the Clippers (probably)

If we lose the last four games and Lakers go 4-0, then we drop to the 7th and play in the play-in/Suns if we win.
Old 05-11-2021, 10:17 AM   #252
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Mavs have played 68 games and 4 games remain

Standings
1) Jazz - 9.5 games behind the Jazz for 1st
2) Suns - 8 games behind the Suns for 2nd
4) Clippers - 5 games behind the Clippers for 4th
3) Nuggets - 4 games behind the Nuggets for 3rd
5) Mavs
6) Blazers - 0.5 games behind the Mavs for 6th
7) Lakers - 2 games behind the Lakers for5th
8) Warriors - 3.5 games behind us
------------------
9) Grizzlies - 5 games behind the Mavs
10) Spurs - 7 games behind us

With only four games left, we cannot get home court (4th seed). With a Lakers loss or a Mavs win, we can guarantee at least 5th/6th seed and avoid the play-in.

5th seed - we play the Nuggets (probably)

6th seed - we play the Clippers (probably)

If we lose the last four games and Lakers go 4-0, then we drop to the 7th and play in the play-in/Suns if we win.
It would be a disastrous scenario.

Old 05-11-2021, 12:03 PM   #253
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs (40-28) Remaining Schedule
Memphis (35-33)
New Orleans (31-38)
Toronto (27-41)
Minnesota (21-47)

Blazers (40-29) Remaining Schedule
Utah (50-19)
Phoenix (48-20)
Denver (44-24)

Lakers (38-30) Remaining Schedule
New York (38-30)
Houston (16-53)
Indiana (32-36)
New Orleans (31-38)

I could easily see the Lakers going 4-0. I doubt the Blazers go 3-0, but I could see them going 2-1 (doubtful but not too surprising) or 1-2 (more likely). I believe the Blazers have the tie breaker vs. the Mavs. Bottom line is Mavs need to win at least two games for me to feel they will likely avoid the play-in. If the Lakers lose tonight to the Knicks, then I will breathe easier. The scenario where the Lakers jump both the Mavs and the Blazers is not one that I would want to see.

Last edited by purplefrog; 05-11-2021 at 12:05 PM.
purplefrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 12:19 PM   #254
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
Mavs (40-28) Remaining Schedule
Memphis (35-33)
New Orleans (31-38)
Toronto (27-41)
Minnesota (21-47)

Blazers (40-29) Remaining Schedule
Utah (50-19)
Phoenix (48-20)
Denver (44-24)

Lakers (38-30) Remaining Schedule
New York (38-30)
Houston (16-53)
Indiana (32-36)
New Orleans (31-38)

I could easily see the Lakers going 4-0. I doubt the Blazers go 3-0, but I could see them going 2-1 (doubtful but not too surprising) or 1-2 (more likely). I believe the Blazers have the tie breaker vs. the Mavs. Bottom line is Mavs need to win at least two games for me to feel they will likely avoid the play-in. If the Lakers lose tonight to the Knicks, then I will breathe easier. The scenario where the Lakers jump both the Mavs and the Blazers is not one that I would want to see.
Its gonna be fun to watch. Lakers almost need to win out to avoid play in. Mavs need two of four to keep the 5 spot. Dont see Blazers winning out, but teams could rest.
Old 05-11-2021, 12:19 PM   #255
SMC0007
Guru

I see all these remaining schedule posts, but has anyone gone thru the figuring out of who needs to rest players because they probably aren't maneuvering for PO positioning? I'm as interested in that as I am the remaining schedules.

Old 05-11-2021, 01:18 PM   #256
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I see all these remaining schedule posts, but has anyone gone thru the figuring out of who needs to rest players because they probably aren't maneuvering for PO positioning? I'm as interested in that as I am the remaining schedules.
1). Utah 50-19
2). Phoenix 48-20

3). Clippers 45-23
4). Denver 44-24

5). Mavs 40-28
6). Blazers 40-29
7). Lakers 38-30

8). Warriors 36-33
9). Grizzlies 35-33

10). Spurs 33-35
11). Pelicans 31-38
12). Kings 30-38
Old 05-11-2021, 01:56 PM   #257
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No one is resting because everything is so close from top to bottom. Its just a matter of if the coach wants to rest them anyway.

Maybe the final game if it becomes out of reach but technically 1/2 are fighting. 3/4 are fighting. then 5-7 trying to stay out of play in game.

Last edited by Melonhead; 05-11-2021 at 01:56 PM.
Melonhead is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 02:22 PM   #258
SMC0007
Guru

I'm not sure how much it matters to get the 1 or 2 seed, because who the hell knows who is going to come out of the play in situation. How much is home court going to benefit if you are playing the Lakers full strength?

I don't think any team really is going to take their foot off the gas to specifically avoid a certain matchup, but I do think being fresh might be a higher priority this year.

Old 05-11-2021, 03:27 PM   #259
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
I'm not sure how much it matters to get the 1 or 2 seed, because who the hell knows who is going to come out of the play in situation. How much is home court going to benefit if you are playing the Lakers full strength?

I don't think any team really is going to take their foot off the gas to specifically avoid a certain matchup, but I do think being fresh might be a higher priority this year.
I think its more about the second round. 1st seed would play winner of 4v5, 2nd seed plays winner of 3v6. I could be overthinking though
Old 05-11-2021, 03:42 PM   #260
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
I think its more about the second round. 1st seed would play winner of 4v5, 2nd seed plays winner of 3v6. I could be overthinking though
I mean I'd be thrilled to win a series this year to be honest and I think we have a decent chance of doing just that, despite being the underdog.

That said, I would take Nuggets/Jazz over Clippers/Suns a million times out of a million.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 05-11-2021 at 03:43 PM.
Old 05-11-2021, 04:49 PM   #261
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
I mean I'd be thrilled to win a series this year to be honest and I think we have a decent chance of doing just that, despite being the underdog.

That said, I would take Nuggets/Jazz over Clippers/Suns a million times out of a million.
Nuggets and Clippers are a wash for me, but would take the Jazz over the Suns for sure, so I would choose Nuggets/Jazz too
Old 05-11-2021, 05:34 PM   #262
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Nuggets and Clippers are a wash for me, but would take the Jazz over the Suns for sure, so I would choose Nuggets/Jazz too
Yeah, I think Nuggets and Clippers are even in my book and I actually like our odds with either team.

It's really the Suns in the second-round that does it for me. I know all the games we played against them were in the early part of the season when we were struggling, but man, you hate to go against a team you haven't figured out how to win against even once.

Then again, we're not even favored to win our first-round matchup so don't think there's much use in deciding who we get for the second.
Old 05-11-2021, 06:30 PM   #263
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I like our odds against the Nuggets.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 05:57 AM   #264
Unicorn

Unicorn is just really niceUnicorn is just really niceUnicorn is just really niceUnicorn is just really niceUnicorn is just really niceUnicorn is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I like our odds against the Nuggets.
Neither Nuggets nor Clippers have an answer for KP
Old 05-12-2021, 08:00 AM   #265
washedklean77

washedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
The Mavs don't have an answer for KP as well.
Old 05-12-2021, 10:22 AM   #266
Unicorn

Unicorn is just really niceUnicorn is just really niceUnicorn is just really niceUnicorn is just really niceUnicorn is just really niceUnicorn is just really nice
Talking

Quote:
The Mavs don't have an answer for KP as well.
Pessimist
Old 05-12-2021, 10:30 AM   #267
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
According to the splits, this is not exactly the case.

Old 05-12-2021, 10:57 AM   #268
purplefrog
Platinum Member

Utah vs. Portland tonight. Unfortunately for the Mavs both Conley and Mitchell are out. Lakers play the Rockets and, of course, Mavs get the Pelicans. Coming down to the wire on which of these three teams is in the play-in. Mavs need a win.

Pelicans have Zion and Hart out. Ingram is doubtful and Adams is questionable.
Old 05-12-2021, 11:24 AM   #269
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
Utah vs. Portland tonight. Unfortunately for the Mavs both Conley and Mitchell are out. Lakers play the Rockets and, of course, Mavs get the Pelicans. Coming down to the wire on which of these three teams is in the play-in. Mavs need a win.

Pelicans have Zion and Hart out. Ingram is doubtful and Adams is questionable.
No reason to lose this one, unless Luka has back soreness effecting him from last night.

KP is icing at this point.

Old 05-12-2021, 11:28 AM   #270
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
According to the splits, this is not exactly the case.
Nuggets
Game 1 - Win - DNP
Game 2 - Loss - 16pts, 6reb, -14
Game 3 - Win - 25pts, 6reb, +0

Clippers
Game 1 - Win - DNP
Game 2 - Loss - 22pts, 7reb, -18
Game 3 - Win - 11ps, 13reb, +9

Seems like we are 1-0 against both teams without him and 1-1 with him. It's a super small sample size and even then he was a net positive in one and a net negative in the other.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 05-12-2021 at 11:30 AM.
Old 05-12-2021, 01:00 PM   #271
Unicorn

Quote:
Nuggets
Game 1 - Win - DNP
Game 2 - Loss - 16pts, 6reb, -14
Game 3 - Win - 25pts, 6reb, +0

Clippers
Game 1 - Win - DNP
Game 2 - Loss - 22pts, 7reb, -18
Game 3 - Win - 11ps, 13reb, +9

Seems like we are 1-0 against both teams without him and 1-1 with him. It's a super small sample size and even then he was a net positive in one and a net negative in the other.
What about the last playoffs against the clippers?
Old 05-12-2021, 01:44 PM   #272
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
What about the last playoffs against the clippers?
Game 1 - Loss - 14pts, 6reb, -6
Game 2 - Win - 23pts, 7reb, +1
Game 3 - Loss - 34pts, 13reb, -2
Game 4 - Win - DNP
Game 5 - Loss - DNP
Game 6 - Loss - DNP

1-2 with him. 1-2 without him. Two games where he was a net negative and one game where he was a net positive.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 05-12-2021 at 01:49 PM.
Old 05-12-2021, 02:05 PM   #273
SMC0007
Guru

The team is better with KP but not a lot. He isn't the difference maker a max player should be. There aren't any teams that are very worried about KP. Rightfully so up to this point. Well, maybe the Pels, hopefully he plays tonight and has another good one vs them.

Old 05-12-2021, 06:42 PM   #274
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Game 4 - Win - DNP
Game 5 - Loss - DNP
Game 6 - Loss - DNP

1-2 with him. 1-2 without him. Two games where he was a net negative and one game where he was a net positive.
If memory serves me right wasn't he kicked out of one those games defending Luka
Old 05-12-2021, 07:32 PM   #275
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Reddick out for the remainder of the regular season with a heel injury.
BPo001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 11:25 PM   #276
Dirk41legend

Dirk41legend is just really niceDirk41legend is just really niceDirk41legend is just really niceDirk41legend is just really niceDirk41legend is just really niceDirk41legend is just really nice

The Blazers are going to win out aren’t they...
Dirk41legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 11:34 PM   #277
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Reddick out for the remainder of the regular season with a heel injury.
Yeah I think that trade was a waist of time
Old 05-12-2021, 11:37 PM   #278
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk41legend View Post
The Blazers are going to win out aren’t they...
Which is why some of those games the Mavs just blew off this season makes me upset....

But hey they still got a 10% chance of beating the Clippers if KP stays healthy and they get multiple guys playing well all at one time.

Problem is they never seem to have multiple guys show up together and KP is suspect when it comes to staying healthy
Old 05-13-2021, 04:04 AM   #279
Lestat_1795

Lestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Game 4 - Win - DNP
Game 5 - Loss - DNP
Game 6 - Loss - DNP

Wow!
Perfect example how you can say anything you want with statistics.
Lestat_1795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 09:39 AM   #280
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat_1795 View Post
Wow!
Perfect example how you can say anything you want with statistics.
I'm not saying anything with statistics. Someone literally asked about his Clippers series.

But if you want a larger sample size

2020-2021 - we were 2.9 points per 100 possessions worse with him on the floor rather than off.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 05-13-2021 at 09:48 AM.