Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

View Poll Results: What seed do the Mavs finish the season with?
Homecourt (1-4) 0 0%
5th seed 3 17.65%
6th seed 8 47.06%
7th seed 5 29.41%
8th seed 0 0%
Lottery 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2021, 10:36 PM   #201
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
He's actually scored well all year

Yes he does bring some injury concerns but not at the same level as KP.

You can compare him to Towns somewhat because they both miss games a lot but not do to serious injury.
I'd argue it's just as bad as KP. He hasn't had the dreaded acl but he's has bone bruise, thumb fracture, broken hand, heel strain, heel strain x2 and that's just off the top of my head from when I had him in fantasy.

He has missed 110 or so games. He has played in 114. That doesn't concern you as much as KP? 50% availability across 3 years?
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2021, 11:30 AM   #202
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

I think if the Mavs go 5-3 they can avoid the play-in. Lakers and Blazers have a tougher remaining schedule on paper. The wild cards are that the Mavs play poorly against weak competition and some of the tougher teams remaining for L.A. and Portland might rest their starters as the season winds down. It is all within reach for the Mavs.
Old 05-03-2021, 11:41 AM   #203
washedklean77

washedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
I think if the Mavs go 5-3 they can avoid the play-in. Lakers and Blazers have a tougher remaining schedule on paper. The wild cards are that the Mavs play poorly against weak competition and some of the tougher teams remaining for L.A. and Portland might rest their starters as the season winds down. It is all within reach for the Mavs.
The unfortunate part is, the Mavs could easily go 3-5 to close the regular season and it wouldn't shock too many folks given the trajectory of things as of late.
Old 05-03-2021, 12:32 PM   #204
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Does the tech limit continue into the POs? I know the tech limit is different in the POs but I can't remember if it carries over.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 06:55 PM   #205
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Does the tech limit continue into the POs? I know the tech limit is different in the POs but I can't remember if it carries over.
It does not carry over. I wanna say 4 techs is a suspension in the playoffs. Someone can chime in to confirm playoff techs
Old 05-03-2021, 06:57 PM   #206
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

I see Mavs closing at 4-4 maybe 5-3 to finish. Unless teams hella rest against Lakers, I don’t see how they finish at 5.

If I had to call it right now:
Blazers 5
Mavs 6
Lakers 7
Old 05-03-2021, 07:43 PM   #207
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
It does not carry over. I wanna say 4 techs is a suspension in the playoffs. Someone can chime in to confirm playoff techs
Thanks. It was kinda hard to find clearly that it doesn't carry over. I saw the tech rulings for the playoffs though.

Old 05-03-2021, 09:24 PM   #208
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I see Mavs closing at 4-4 maybe 5-3 to finish. Unless teams hella rest against Lakers, I don’t see how they finish at 5.

If I had to call it right now:
Blazers 5
Mavs 6
Lakers 7
Blazers not ending up at 5th, check their schedule
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 11:06 PM   #209
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Blazers not ending up at 5th, check their schedule
Well yeah I’ve checked all their schedules. I just don’t have the confidence Mavs can take advantage of the blazers losing. It’s going to be close.
Old 05-03-2021, 11:51 PM   #210
Melonhead
Guru

Lakers pulling a game completely out of their ass lmao

Still got 4 straight tough games this week
Old 05-03-2021, 11:58 PM   #211
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well yeah I’ve checked all their schedules. I just don’t have the confidence Mavs can take advantage of the blazers losing. It’s going to be close.
No one on these boards should feel confident that the Mavs are going to lock down that higher seed just because of strength of schedule

This team is more than capable of playing below expectations.

Hell we just got swept by Sacramento people for crying out loud.

I'm keeping fingers crossed that they will show up down the stretch here.

And for the record not single person in the national or local media have come to his defense because they all feel like he's been needing to chill out for quite sometime now.

Last edited by Dallas41; 05-04-2021 at 12:04 AM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 01:50 AM   #212
Some Guy

Some Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to all

Quote:
And for the record not single person in the national or local media have come to his defense because they all feel like he's been needing to chill out for quite sometime now.
That is an objectively false statement.
Old 05-04-2021, 08:12 AM   #213
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Guy View Post
It’s never stopped him before.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 09:44 AM   #214
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs have played 64 games and 8 games remain

Standings
1) Jazz - 10.5 games behind the Jazz for 1st
2) Suns - 10 games behind the Suns for 2nd
3) Nuggets - 6.5 games behind the Nuggets for 3rd
4) Clippers - 6.5 games behind the Clippers for 4th
5) Lakers - 0.5 games behind the Lakers for5th
6) Mavs
7) Blazers - 0.5 games behind the Mavs for 6th
8) Warriors - 3.5 games behind us
------------------
9) Grizzlies - 4 games behind the Mavs
10) Spurs - 5 games behind us

--------------------------------------
The difficulty of remaining schedule
=====================
1 - Spurs - 1st hardest schedule (.624)
7 - Blazers -7th hardest schedule (.533)
11 - Lakers - 11th hardest schedule (.523)
12 - Denver - 12th hardest schedule (.513)
15 - Suns -15th hardest schedule (.506)
17 - Warriors - 17th hardest schedule (.497)
22 - Jazz - 22nd hardest schedule (.457)
26 - Mavs - Mavs have the fourth easiest schedule (.441)
27 - Clippers - 27th hardest schedule (.432)
29 - Memphis - 29th hardest schedule (.422)

The 5/6/7 is pretty favorable if we can beat bad teams. Portland has a brutal schedule to finish the season. Lakers have a tough schedule too while the Mavs have an incredibly easy final 8 games.

Memphis and Warriors have an easy schedule down the stretch, but with only 8 games left, I think the lowest we can go is 7th and the highest 5th.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 05-04-2021 at 09:45 AM.
Old 05-04-2021, 09:46 AM   #215
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Show me one qoute where someone has defended Luka's actions

I've read several quotes from the media and seen a few experts on TV give their opinion on the matter not one defended his tantrums.

So if you saw someone in the media quote they agree with Luka's outburst go ahead and post it.

All I've seen was just Mavs fans being bias to his behavior and saying it's not that bad because others do it.
Old 05-04-2021, 09:47 AM   #216
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
It’s never stopped him before.
This coming from a mod who has repeatedly edited forum members post by switching up words they didn't say
Old 05-04-2021, 09:48 AM   #217
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Show me one qoute where someone has defended Luka's actions

I've read several quotes from the media and seen a few experts on TV give their opinion on the matter not one defended his tantrums.

So if you saw someone in the media quote they agree with Luka's outburst go ahead and post it.

All I've seen was just Mavs fans being bias to his behavior and saying it's not that bad because others do it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-73T6VjlsE
I mean this is the first thing that comes up when you search national media and Doncic
Old 05-04-2021, 09:48 AM   #218
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
This coming from a mod who has repeatedly edited forum members post by switching up words they didn't say
Keep making things up. It suits you.
Old 05-04-2021, 09:51 AM   #219
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Keep making things up. It suits you.
Making things up

Lol

What exactly have I made up?
Old 05-04-2021, 09:55 AM   #220
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Making things up

Lol

What exactly have I made up?
For one you made up the entire claim that I edit people's posts to win points.

Are you going to respond to me proving you 100% wrong on your claim that "not single [sic] person in the national or local media have come to his defense"

I showed you one. Did I edit your comment to score those points on you?

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 05-04-2021 at 09:56 AM.
Old 05-04-2021, 10:00 AM   #221
washedklean77

washedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to all

Okay, back on track. :-)

Special thanks to Atlanta for beating Portland last night. Also, I can't believe the shorthanded Lakers beat Denver last night.
Old 05-04-2021, 11:23 AM   #222
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
For one you made up the entire claim that I edit people's posts to win points.

Are you going to respond to me proving you 100% wrong on your claim that "not single [sic] person in the national or local media have come to his defense"

I showed you one. Did I edit your comment to score those points on you?
Fair enough since I only asked for one person.

But in the past few days these are the reactions I read/saw in regards to his antics and didn't see anyone defend him until your post. There are a few more I read but in order to shorten this post I won't include them.

https://youtu.be/_x7UYAj_gFY
The Herd

https://youtu.be/MFO3oZc8H2M
Undisputed

https://youtu.be/kjqWFOFiyfE

Kendrick Perkins
@KendrickPerkins
·
May 2

Luka got ejected I see?! He has to stop with that damn crying all the time when people get into him and the game gets physical. It’s a lot players out there in the league that are not just going to back to you Luka!!! God Bless America.

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nb...ayless-crybaby
LUKA DONCIC'S EJECTION CASTS SPOTLIGHT ON DALLAS MAVERICKS STAR'S ANTICS WITH REFS

"The Matador," "Cool Hand," "Wonderboy," "Baby Bird" ... "Crybaby"?

Luka Doncic has a long list of nicknames that keeps on growing — but not necessarily in a positive direction.

The Dallas Mavericks sensation has a growing reputation as a complainer, and an ejection in the closing seconds of Sunday night's loss to the Sacramento Kings only added fuel to that fire.

https://thesmokingcuban.com/2021/05/...ic-technicals/
Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic is picking up unnecessary technical fouls

The 6’7 guard has no leg to stand on in getting them rescinded by the league office because the technical fouls are deemed unsportsmanlike.

The problem is none of Luka’s technicals are necessary or helping the Mavericks in any way. He is not getting T’d up to fire up his team. Doncic’s protests are not changing calls or getting him more in the future. Yes, he is justified to be upset in many of the cases. The 22-year-old superstar is getting hit and a foul could be called, but it is not. Luka needs to learn to flush it, run back up the court, and keep playing.

https://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2021/5...s-to-the-kings
Bad energy, bad attitudes
The Mavericks yet again got outhustled by a team they should beat most nights. It’s a familiar problem, and there’s been no answer or change throughout the season. The Mavericks were also frustrated all game, and instead of fighting through it, they lost their heads and turned the ball over or made silly mistakes. Doncic and Carlisle getting tossed at the end just put a cap on the whole affair. They’ve got to find a different mindset, because there are no easy games in the playoffs.

https://www.thebiglead.com/posts/luk...r-01f4sx6j76zz
Luka Doncic is a certified, Grade-A superstar. As such, he complains to referees incessantly. Everyone watches as the best players in the NBA jaw with refs every single night, lobbying to get calls. Nobody likes watching it, but it's simply a reality of the game. If said superstars do not work the referees, then they won't get those 50-50 calls in their favor as often as they'd like.

Even knowing that, it's impressive how often Doncic argues with officials. It's a constant stream all game, every game. Therefore, it makes sense that he racks up technical fouls more than nearly any other player in the league, if only because the sheer volume of complaints he makes will eventually get under anyone's skin. Especially when he gets emphatic.
Old 05-04-2021, 01:54 PM   #223
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The spirit of what he says is correct. An overwhelmingly large portion of the national media thinks he needs to chill. Both things can be correct. He needs to chill and he is a generational talent.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 02:04 PM   #224
SMC0007
Guru

The Herd
Kendrick Perkins
Skip Baseless.

All lols.

My suggestion to anyone would be to keep the TV off if that's where you end up.

Old 05-04-2021, 02:06 PM   #225
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Luka needs to not get too emotional for sure but anything skip bayless and dallas related is pure garbage. He's paid to stir the pot and has nitpicked lebron and now luka simply because it draws ratings. Most of the rest of the criticism is warranted but not skip. This guy has a laundry list of history with Dallas that goes from the Aikman stuff to Dirk being overrated and Ginobili being better. If Luka went for 50-20-20 with 1 TO but was 7-10 from ft and 2-6 from 3 he'd nitpick for 30mins and call him baby bird. In the same breath if he had a chance he'd promote Dejounte Murray as the player he'd rather build around or even Rondo. I remember when twitter was trending Zion vs Luka and he nitpicked Luka to death about ft's and shannon had to point out Zion is worse as a ft shooter and Skips response was that Zion "is huge" or some such nonsense. Add that to all his other takes of Tebow being the greatest qb that never was, not by his own doing but by the NFL for not giving the obvious franchise qb a real chance to MJ beating Lebron at 50+ when Lebron was in his prime.

Again... Luka criticism about techs is absolutely warranted but Skip is trash personified.
Old 05-04-2021, 03:13 PM   #226
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Herd
Kendrick Perkins
Skip Baseless.

All lols.

This was my first thought too. I’m not sure you could have picked a worse trio.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 03:50 PM   #227
Some Guy

Some Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
The spirit of what he says is correct. An overwhelmingly large portion of the national media thinks he needs to chill. Both things can be correct. He needs to chill and he is a generational talent.
The spirit and the letter of my response was correct.

And I personally don't care one drop what any of the opinion media have to say. They are paid to say stuff to get attention. They aren't paid for accuracy or logic. I learned log ago that they often don't even believe what they say themselves.
Old 05-04-2021, 04:06 PM   #228
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Pointing at talking heads who are paid to be controversial to prove a subjective opinion is absolutely insane.
Old 05-04-2021, 04:39 PM   #229
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Pointing at talking heads who are paid to be controversial to prove a subjective opinion is absolutely insane.
Ok

But wouldn't Jalen Rose fall into that same category?

I like Jalen Rose but it seems like he would still fall under the same category as Perkins right?
Old 05-04-2021, 04:42 PM   #230
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
The Herd
Kendrick Perkins
Skip Baseless.

All lols.

Some of the opinions are also from popular Mavs fans sites not just media heads (Skip/Perkins)

They love the Mavs just like we do as fans and they stated their opinion on Luka's on court behavior that leads to the tech's
Old 05-04-2021, 04:51 PM   #231
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Ok

But wouldn't Jalen Rose fall into that same category?

I like Jalen Rose but it seems like he would still fall under the same category as Perkins right?
I didn't quote Rose to say you should believe him.

I posted because you said literally no one in the media was supporting Doncic.
Old 05-04-2021, 06:16 PM   #232
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Some of the opinions are also from popular Mavs fans sites not just media heads (Skip/Perkins)

They love the Mavs just like we do as fans and they stated their opinion on Luka's on court behavior that leads to the tech's
I don't disagree that he needs to tone it down. It's clear that Luka needs to adjust his reactions and mature.

Old 05-04-2021, 06:52 PM   #233
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Huge game tonight vs Miami

Need to keep that distance between Portland
Old 05-04-2021, 09:31 PM   #234
Melonhead
Guru

Up a full game on Portland.

It’s going to teeter for the remaining games. But feeling good about the 5.

Nuggets/Clippers are tied for 3/4 seed as well.
Old 05-04-2021, 09:58 PM   #235
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Mavs climb to 5th

Then Clippers drop to 4th

Doesn’t change our opponent
Old 05-06-2021, 09:19 PM   #236
SMC0007
Guru

I'd like the Lakers to drop to the play in games and get blasted out the POs.

Old 05-06-2021, 09:23 PM   #237
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Quote:
I'd like the Lakers to drop to the play in games and get blasted out the POs.
Steph breaking a 3pt record all over their face would make me so happy.
Old 05-06-2021, 09:29 PM   #238
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Would love to lock up the 5th place before the last 1-2 games so Luka can sit this games out. He really need some extra days rest
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 09:38 PM   #239
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Steph breaking a 3pt record all over their face would make me so happy.
Yep. .really any scenario where they get beat is ok with with.

Old 05-06-2021, 10:31 PM   #240
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

So far at the half Drummond has 0 points and 3 rebs..

As of this moment his past 2 games combine for 32mins 4pts 3rebs.