Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 04-21-2006, 11:23 AM   #1
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute
Default Spurs vs Sac thread......

I'm hoping for a upset in this series or at the least for the Kings to push the spurs to seven games.

I'm hoping for an Artest vs Manu battle, I want Manu at least worn out before we play them in the 2nd round.

dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2006, 11:24 AM   #2
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Artest labels Kings as favorites against Spurs

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) - Ron Artest stayed in the Sacramento Kings' practice complex long after his teammates left Thursday, firing jumper after jumper with his injured right thumb heavily wrapped.

After watching most of the last 1 1/2 NBA seasons from his couch, Artest is more than ready for his return to the playoffs - and he seems completely unworried to see the defending NBA champion San Antonio Spurs across the court, playing outstanding basketball and coming off their best regular season in franchise history.

In fact, Artest thinks the Spurs should be worried about the eighth-seeded Kings.

"I don't even think we're the underdogs any more," Artest said. "I think we're the team to beat, just by how we've been playing."

In the opening game of the series on Saturday, the Spurs will begin the pursuit of their fourth title in eight seasons. The Kings are just at the start of their journey, with most of their core expected back next season to build on the tumultuous adventures of this season.

After a dismal start in which coach Rick Adelman questioned his own job security, the Kings surged to a 25-11 finish shortly after Artest joined the team in a trade with Indiana for Peja Stojakovic. They hit the playoffs in full stride, winning nine of their last 11 games - including a 97-87 victory at San Antonio on April 5.

But the improvement wasn't enough to avoid the top-seeded Spurs in the longtime Western Conference powers' first postseason meeting. Artest predicted the Kings would make the playoffs back in January during the height of their disarray, and he now says he expects Sacramento to leave the postseason "No. 1. They're No. 1 now, but I think we'll leave No. 1."

Bold words from a bold player - but don't mistake Artest's bravado for a lack of respect for his opponents. Artest speaks in glowing terms of the Spurs' defensive intensity, and he relishes being on the road in hostile arenas during his first postseason in the Western Conference.

"There are going to be a lot of road games coming up," Artest said. "I'm sure San Antonio is going to be ready for us, so we've got to come in there with a lot of energy and confidence. We're on the road this whole playoffs, so that's where we've got to win. We've got to make it our home away from home."

Artest's ebullience stands out on a roster full of quiet players who prefer to lead by example when they lead at all. The Kings have taken on much of Artest's personality since he joined them - no-excuses defense coupled with bursts of outstanding offensive play and a general swagger that was missing earlier in the season.

The Spurs have plenty of swagger after winning two titles in the last three seasons - and the Kings aren't fooled by their victory at the AT&T Center earlier in the month. That game was the second half of back-to-back contests for the Spurs, who had the NBA's second-best record at 63-19.

"It's not going to be the same team we saw in there last time," Adelman said. "Other than Detroit, they were the most consistent team in the league this year on a game-by-game basis. That's how they got to where they are."
Old 04-21-2006, 11:26 AM   #3
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I think I know a sure-fire way of getting the Kings to upset the Spurs.... petition the league(apparently that's a recurring theme for me today) to have the Kings/Spurs series have 4 back-to-back games...... But first we would have to change it to a best of nine I guess.
Old 04-21-2006, 11:43 AM   #4
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I think I know a sure-fire way of getting the Kings to upset the Spurs.... petition the league(apparently that's a recurring theme for me today) to have the Kings/Spurs series have 4 back-to-back games...... But first we would have to change it to a best of nine I guess.
Well, in that scenario I would think the following would happen:

Gm 1 Sunday - SPURS WIN
Gm 2 Monday - KINGS WIN
Gm 3 Wednesday - SPURS WIN
Gm 4 Thursday - KINGS WIN
Gm 5 Saturday - SPURS WIN
Gm 6 Sunday - KINGS WIN
Gm 7 Tuesday - SPURS WIN
Gm 8 Wednesday - KINGS WIN
Gm 9 Friday - SPURS WIN

Hey, at least they will be tired!
Old 04-21-2006, 11:50 AM   #5
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hell no I don't want an upset. I don't want anything to derive me the pleasure of watching my Mavs administer a 2nd round ass kicking to the Spurs.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 12:07 PM   #6
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Gotta love the nuttiness of Artest.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 12:34 PM   #7
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

At this point we might need to root for the Spurs to win the series, if we want to win the second round.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 01:31 PM   #8
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I ain't scurred of the Kings.
Old 04-21-2006, 03:04 PM   #9
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
At this point we might need to root for the Spurs to win the series, if we want to win the second round.
So you think we have a better chance against the Spurs than the Kings? I think we can win against either, but would prefer the Kings.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 03:10 PM   #10
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Me thinks chumdawg is a big fan of (in my best girlie man voice...) SHOCK VALUE!!!!!
Old 04-21-2006, 03:12 PM   #11
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Sac and Spurs should be a good one. For the Mavs i'd prefer the Kings win but as a Mavs fan knowing the past between the Mavs and Spurs I say give me the Spurs. In order to be the best you have to beat the best as far as i'm concerned. I wouldn't take the Spurs lightly. Seems like they only had problems this regular season on back to back games and those don't occur in the playoffs. The Spurs go as far as Tony Parker takes them IMO but Duncan is the deciding factor. If he's 80-90% Duncan they have the chance to go all the way. If he's back to back Duncan than theyr'e going to be in trouble.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 03:16 PM   #12
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

sixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of light

As a Mavs fan, I WANT
GRIZZ
SA
PHX
DET

If we don't get respect after beating all of them then I know the NBA will be a joke.
Old 04-21-2006, 03:22 PM   #13
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixeightmkw
As a Mavs fan, I WANT
GRIZZ
SA
PHX
DET

If we don't get respect after beating all of them then I know the NBA IS a joke.
Absolutely agreed.
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 04:15 PM   #14
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Go Spurs !!

I think Artest's thumb injury could be a deciding factor. He looked awful in that last regular season game. The Parker-Bibby matchup should be fun to watch as well.
Old 04-21-2006, 05:11 PM   #15
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

The Kings will beat up the Sp*rs and TD a bit, but Spurs will win in 6...
Old 04-21-2006, 05:17 PM   #16
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdsanctuary
The Kings will beat up the Sp*rs and TD a bit, but Spurs will win in 6...
sounds good, except i say in 5 games. there will be a couple close ones that the Spurs will grind out and get the W.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 04-21-2006, 10:51 PM   #17
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

The kings will be lucky if they get one game....

I'm sure the spurs are tired of hearing about how artest thinks the kings are the favorites going into the series.. They are going to beat the hell out of them just to send a message.
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 10:56 PM   #18
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry, but if you truly believe the Kings are getting swept, then you just don't understand how these things come out. The Kings are probably a 95% favorite to win at least one game. They are probably about a 65% favorite to win at least two. They are probably around 50% to win three...
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 11:08 PM   #19
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be amazed if this series doesn't go to 6 or 7 games. The Sp*rs are tired and hurting, while the Kings are peaking and healthy, and additionally, San Antonio will not find it easy to win even a single game in the bedlam that is Arco arena.

Ron-Ron and co. won't win this business, but I'd bet that they'll be able to extend the series, batter the Kings black and blue, and ultimately leave those creaking old San Antonio bones hurting by the time they make it into the second round to play our likely well rested Mavs...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 04-21-2006 at 11:09 PM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 11:40 PM   #20
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I'm sorry, but if you truly believe the Kings are getting swept, then you just don't understand how these things come out. The Kings are probably a 95% favorite to win at least one game. They are probably about a 65% favorite to win at least two. They are probably around 50% to win three...
agreed.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 12:20 AM   #21
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

The Kings match up VERY well with the Spurs. Very well indeed. This is gonna be a great series. I'll be quite surprised if it doesn't go 6 games, and not surprised at all if it goes 7.

Bibby vs Parker
Wells vs Bowen
Artest vs Manu
Thomas/SAR vs Duncan
Miller vs Mohammed/Rasho

The Spurs are deeper, and the Kings don't really have an answer for Duncan, but of all the opponents SA could've faced in the first round, I think the Kings are BY FAR the best-suited to give the Spurs a good fight.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 12:45 AM   #22
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Can the Kings keep Duncan and Nazr off the glass, and can they keep Parker from shooting layups all series? I'm guessing no on both counts. I keep trying to talk myself into liking Sac's chances but I see this as a 4 or 5 games series.

Hope you guys are right on this one.
Old 04-22-2006, 05:42 AM   #23
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

I wonder which "Nick" will show up, the one that takes very untimely 3's or the one who creates off the dribble for his teammates and makes killer 3's.

Old 04-22-2006, 12:13 PM   #24
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

this will be a hell of a series
if it goes to 6 or 7, u can't ask for more if you're a basketball fan

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 02:29 PM   #25
TVI

TVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to all

Quote:
Where do you get these stats from, or do you just pull them out of the air?
Old 04-22-2006, 02:30 PM   #26
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

If Sack wants any chance of winning this series they have to win it in 6. The Sack fans that I get on the Radio, (2 hrs I live from Sac) think the'll win it in 7.

Sack fans NEWS FLASH, there is NO way you can win this series in 7! Be happy if you can avoid the sweep and last 5...
Old 04-22-2006, 04:12 PM   #27
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Hell no I don't want an upset. I don't want anything to derive me the pleasure of watching my Mavs administer a 2nd round ass kicking to the Spurs.
Damn straight mary!!!!!
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 05:06 PM   #28
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs come out nailing shots. Only Duncan struggling offensively. I think he's 1-4. Both Finley and NVE have come in to hit 3's.

Spurs are on fire!!
Old 04-22-2006, 05:23 PM   #29
vjz

vjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nice

Spurs (mainly Parker and Van Excel) ripping the Kings a new one. Up by 25.
vjz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 05:27 PM   #30
Milles

Milles will become famous soon enoughMilles will become famous soon enough

Looks like the vets have been awakened for the real season.
NVE 3/4 = 11 pts
Fin 1/1 = 3 pts
Horry 2/2 = 5
Bowen 2/2 = 6

They are shooting 67 % ....

Oh, and Parker 6/8 = 16pts
Milles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 05:29 PM   #31
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

game over

You are not coming back from 30 down against the spurs
Old 04-22-2006, 05:30 PM   #32
MavsFanFinley
Guru

The Spurs are simply destroying the Kings. Not just the shooting, which is impressive alone, but the Spurs are showing that suffocating defense. There even making their ft's.

The Spurs bench is dominating the Kings bench. 24-6 in points.
Old 04-22-2006, 05:36 PM   #33
rakesh.s
Golden Member

i don't really blame artest for saying that they could win this series..you do need confidence going into the playoffs and I'm sure he made those remarks to fire up his team.

It doesn't seem to have worked though.
Old 04-22-2006, 05:42 PM   #34
vjz

vjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nice

73-39 Spurs. At the half. 3pm-a: 8-11
vjz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 05:50 PM   #35
MavsFanFinley
Guru

73-39 at the half. That's just ridiculous. And that Finley 3 was almost in at the buzzer.

Bowen (16) 2-2, 2-2, 6pts, 2rbs, 1as, 1to
Duncan (16) 2-5, 4-6, 8pts, 4rbs, 3as
Nazr (13) 1-1, 2-2, 4pts, 3rbs, 1to, 3blks
Parker (16) 9-11, 0-1, 5-5, 23pts, 1rb, 2as, 1stl
Ginobli (12) 3-5, 6pts, 4rbs, 2as, 1to
Finley (11) 2-3, 1-2, 5pts, 4rbs, 1as
Horry (10) 2-2, 1-1, 5pts, 4rbs, 1as, 1to
NVE (7) 3-5, 3-3, 2-2, 11pts, 1as, 1stl
Barry (7) 1-2, 1-2, 3pts, 1rb, 3as
Rasho (7) 1-2, 2pts, 3rbs

Spurs shooting: 69%, 73%, 87%

Kings shooting: 41%, 50%, 71%

Spurs 26-10 rebounds

The Spurs bench stepping up.
Old 04-22-2006, 05:58 PM   #36
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

The Sactown Queens are getting raped.

Old 04-22-2006, 06:05 PM   #37
NXperience

NXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to all

It's a massacre ... poor Kings
NXperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 06:19 PM   #38
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Hand it to the Spurs. All this nonsense about Kings winning, taking it to 7.. I still think we will see a lot of close game and hopefully the Kings do beat up the Spurs some but this series will be done in 5.

Mavs can't let the Grizz linger and better bring the pain.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 06:29 PM   #39
Milles

Milles will become famous soon enoughMilles will become famous soon enough

Finley for 3 at the buzzer.

67/94 end of the 3rd Q
Milles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 06:39 PM   #40
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Finley had a nice game. Not just shooting wise but also chipped in 7 rebounds (tied with Duncan to lead the team) and 2 assists.