Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 09-28-2006, 02:48 PM   #161
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

T.O. practices in pads; police would like apology
Associated Press

IRVING, Texas -- Stretching, running routes and catching passes, Terrell Owens was back at practice with the Dallas Cowboys on Thursday -- an indication he could play Sunday in Tennessee.

"The officers reacted because they were called to this location to do this job. Now they're being put under a microscope by some fancy little football person. Give me a break. Those officers are 10 times better than this man."
-- Senior Cpl. Glenn White

Coach Bill Parcells said he might not decide until Saturday morning whether Owens makes the trip, and he'll probably wait until that night to determine whether to use him in the game.

Parcells wants to evaluate all the medical information he can get. That includes details about Owens' broken hand and possibly a mental evaluation based on the events of Tuesday night and Wednesday, when T.O. was rushed to a hospital amid talk of suicide, a drug overdose and depression.

"I have to, as the coach, rely on other people to keep me informed as to really what's going on," Parcells said. "I can't form my own independent opinion other than those involving, `Is his hand functional and can he play on Sunday.' If my medical people tell me those things are in place, and then he looks like he's [OK], we'll make that consideration then."

NFL Podcasts
PodCenter
Bill Curry tells Mike & Mike a troubled childhood may be the root of T.O.'s attention problems. Listen Insider

Chris Mortensen gives Mike & Mike the latest on Shaun Alexander. He also discusses Drew Henson and the Vinny Testaverde sighting in New England. Mort has a T.O. hangover. Listen Insider

Mark Schlereth tells Mike & Mike the Cowboys' organization knew exactly what was going on with T.O. Stink says that when he was hurt as a player and in the hospital, his team knew everything. Listen Insider

Jeremy Green reviews the T.O. timeline and offers his opinion. Jeremy discusses the upstart Saints with Keith Kidd of Scouts Inc. and answers your questions in The Audibles. 1st and 15

Parcells added that he can only decide whether a player is ready to play "based on performance and physical conditioning."

"I don't have the expertise to do anything in any other area," Parcells said. "To intimate I do would be wrong."

He pointed to the fact that Owens was released from the hospital after being checked out there.

"I have to rely on the doctors that apparently evaluated him in the hospital," he said. "If they deemed it appropriate to release him, there must be a reason why they did that. I have to assume that was the proper course of action. That's all I can do. I don't have time to go around checking on every little thing."

Owens wore receiving gloves Thursday with bandages under the right one to protect the broken bone leading to his ring finger. He broke it in a game a week ago Sunday and had a plate screwed in the following day. This was his first practice in pads since.

Parcells said Owens did "everything he was asked to do." He's expected to practice again Friday.

"He seemed to be OK," Parcells said. "There was no visible evidence he was struggling to catch the ball."

Pain pills prescribed following the surgery were at the root of what Owens called a big misunderstanding that unfolded between the time he was taken by ambulance to an emergency room Tuesday night until he was released Wednesday. Owens gave his side of the story at an afternoon news conference.

"It was just an allergic reaction," Owens said. "It's very unfortunate for the reports to go from an allergic reaction to a definite suicide attempt."

Much of the confusion stemmed from a police report that reached media outlets Wednesday morning, before sections about a possible suicide attempt, drug overdose and depression were blacked out. None of that was visible once it was officially released, prompting Owens' publicist -- who was the person that called 911 -- to lash out at authorities.

Terrell Owens
AP Photo/LM Otero
Terrell Owens, seemingly out of view of coach Bill Parcells and owner Jerry Jones, practices Thursday.

"I am just upset that I just feel they take advantage of Terrell," she said. "Had this been someone else, this may not have happened."

Authorities did not immediately respond, citing privacy laws, but on Thursday the president of the Dallas Police Association -- which represents Dallas police officers -- demanded an apology from T.O. and his publicist.

"The officers reacted because they were called to this location to do this job. Now they're being put under a microscope by some fancy little football person," Senior Cpl. Glenn White said. "Give me a break. Those officers are 10 times better than this man. ... We police officers don't go out to these calls and make stuff up."

Publicist Kim Etheredge could not immediately be reached for a response. The voice mail on her cell phone was full, and she did not respond to an e-mail from The Associated Press.

According to Owens, the problems began when he mistakenly mixed his prescription pills with some supplements he ordinarily takes.

The combination left him woozy, and Etheredge, who was with him at his Dallas condo, became worried when he couldn't respond to her questions. Having also discovered an empty bottle of pills, she called for help.

Etheredge, said Wednesday that entries in the police report were inaccurate. She said she did not say he was depressed and "did not take anything out of his mouth," as the report said.

"I don't know where that came from," she said Wednesday at a news conference called so Owens could discuss what happened. "They said I said Terrell was depressed? I did not say that. Well, you know what? I am sitting here in front of you letting you know I did not say Terrell was depressed. Terrell did not say he is depressed."

Owens said at the Wednesday news conference he could not remember what he said to officers.

"Him and his publicist need to apologize to the officers that were out there, that did their job," said White, head of the largest police employee group in the Dallas department with more than 3,500 active and retired members.

Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2006, 02:59 PM   #162
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"The officers reacted because they were called to this location to do this job. Now they're being put under a microscope by some fancy little football person. Give me a break. Those officers are 10 times better than this man."
NOW I'm dissing the DPD. Owens stood up and apologized for the deal, if he wants to gripe at the publicist then go ahead, everyone else is. Sheesh everyone wants to get on camera.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 03:18 PM   #163
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1MavsFan

Boo-hoo, it must suck being a public servant asked to serve a taxpayer...

I love how everyone denies accountability - it's the "American Way", I guess...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 09-28-2006 at 03:20 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 04:15 PM   #164
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

McNabb, Reid and other Eagles support T.O.

By ROB MAADDI, AP Sports Writer
September 28, 2006

PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- Terrell Owens can add Donovan McNabb and Andy Reid to his list of well-wishers.

The two men tormented most by T.O.'s antics in Philadelphia last season had only sympathy for Owens on Thursday.

"I pray for him and his family that this will continue to pass over, and I continue to just try to send blessings his way," said McNabb, the Eagles' five-time Pro Bowl quarterback. "It was good to hear that he went out there and worked out and he's looking forward to playing. I'm excited to hear that."

Owens denied a police report Wednesday that he attempted suicide, saying he was hospitalized a night earlier when he became groggy after mixing painkillers with natural supplements.

On Thursday, the Cowboys receiver was back at practice, his first in pads since breaking his right hand on Sept. 17. Coach Bill Parcells said he might not decide until Saturday morning whether Owens travels to Tennessee, and he'll probably wait until that night to determine whether Owens will play against the Titans.

"You don't want to see anything bad happen to anybody," Reid said. "I don't know what happened, but I surely wouldn't want anything bad to happen to T.O."

McNabb and Reid certainly had their share of problems with Owens in Philadelphia. From his contract demands to his constant criticism of McNabb, Owens because such a nuisance he was kicked off the team last November.

But none of that matters now to his former teammates, who followed the T.O. developments on their day off Wednesday.

Linebacker Jeremiah Trotter, a team leader who tried to mediate the conflict between Owens and the organization last year, said he never believed reports of a suicide attempt.

"He loves himself too much," Trotter said. "I've never been around a person who loves himself as much as T.O. He has a shirt that says, 'I love T.O."'

Wide receiver Greg Lewis, one of Owens' closest friends during his 1 1/2 seasons in Philadelphia, blamed the media for its scrutiny of Owens.

"I talked to T.O., and he's fine," Lewis said. "He's a fine person."

Owens came to the Eagles in 2004 after eight often controversial seasons in San Francisco. He caught 77 passes for 1,200 yards and 14 touchdowns, helped the Eagles to a 13-1 start and made a valiant return from ankle surgery to play in Philadelphia's loss to New England in the Super Bowl.

But Owens' problems in Philly started when he demanded a new contract just one year into a seven-year, $48.97 million deal. He criticized management, feuded with McNabb, violated team policies and eventually was banished seven games into the season.

An arbitrator upheld the Eagles' decision to suspend Owens without pay for four games and deactivate him the final five games. He was released in March and signed a three-year, $25 million deal with Dallas a few days later.

The Eagles host the Cowboys on Oct. 8.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 04:48 PM   #165
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"He loves himself too much," Trotter said. "I've never been around a person who loves himself as much as T.O. He has a shirt that says, 'I love T.O."'
lol classic. That's the kind of non-sympathetic callous reaction people should be having....
Old 09-28-2006, 06:40 PM   #166
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

So, the police concluded their report, said it was an accidental overdose.

The 911 tape is out, and Kim mentions nothing about suicide, just says she thinks he took too many pills.

I'm willing to say it wasn't even an half-assed suicide attempt, as Mary has speculated. I'm confident with "accidental overdose"

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:55 PM   #167
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Would be pretty sweet if TO just dominated philly after all this.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 07:02 PM   #168
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

It also seems as if Cheif Kunkel (sp?) is standing behind the initial report, which was based on information provided by......T.O.'s publicist. I especially enjoyed the part where he said that Owens and Etheridge were more than welcome to file an internal affairs complaint, if they believed some portion of the report to be false.

Quote:
I'm willing to say it wasn't even an half-assed suicide attempt, as Mary has speculated. I'm confident with "accidental overdose"
They also interviewed her at the scene, no?

Maybe you're right, maybe his emotional state had absolutely nothing to do with how many pills he took. Just keep in mind that the term "accidental" overdose doesn't at all imply that the pills were "accidentally" ingested, nor does it imply an "allergic reaction".

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 09-28-2006 at 07:14 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 07:23 PM   #169
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
It also seems as if Cheif Kunkel (sp?) is standing behind the initial report, which was based on information provided by......T.O.'s publicist. I especially enjoyed the part where he said that Owens and Etheridge were more than welcome to file an internal affairs complaint, if they believed some portion of the report to be false.

They also interviewed her at the scene, no?

Maybe you're right, maybe his emotional state had absolutely nothing to do with how many pills he took. Just keep in mind that the term "accidental" overdose doesn't at all imply that the pills were "accidentally" ingested, nor does it imply an "allergic reaction".
I'm not saying his emotional state didn't have anything to do with it. And I'm definitely nto saying it was an allergic reaction or they were accidentally ingested.

I think he purposefully took more than normal, to drown out some pain, either emotional or physical. or both.

I just don't think he took them to end his life, on any level. That's all.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 09-28-2006, 07:58 PM   #170
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

edit:
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 09-28-2006 at 07:58 PM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 07:59 PM   #171
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
I'm not saying his emotional state didn't have anything to do with it. And I'm definitely nto saying it was an allergic reaction or they were accidentally ingested.

I think he purposefully took more than normal, to drown out some pain, either emotional or physical. or both.

Agreed.
Old 09-28-2006, 10:07 PM   #172
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

Quote:

You hit it right on. TO took extra pills on purpose to try and come back quicker than expected and not to end his life.
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 10:59 PM   #173
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Well, I think that's a pretty grey area, but we mostly agree. I don't think he was trying end his life, but given the events of the day, I don't think the "cry-for-help" theory can be outruled.

Heck, even if you're just popping pain pills for a good 'ol time - its still not a good thing.

I just heard the 911 tape..and it definitely sounded like there were indications he had actually done something, and that DPD could have been justified in their original assessment.

"The pills are down his throat."

"Oh god."

They should be ashamed for trying to pin this back on the police.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 09-28-2006 at 11:02 PM.
Old 09-29-2006, 12:58 AM   #174
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I'm wondering why no one has raised the possibiliy that the woman poisoned him and then thought better of it.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 06:26 AM   #175
mary
Troll Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I'm wondering why no one has raised the possibiliy that the woman poisoned him and then thought better of it.
She has 25 million reasons to not do that.

Old 09-29-2006, 07:15 AM   #176
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Well, I think that's a pretty grey area, but we mostly agree. I don't think he was trying end his life, but given the events of the day, I don't think the "cry-for-help" theory can be outruled.

Heck, even if you're just popping pain pills for a good 'ol time - its still not a good thing.

I just heard the 911 tape..and it definitely sounded like there were indications he had actually done something, and that DPD could have been justified in their original assessment.

"The pills are down his throat."

"Oh god."

They should be ashamed for trying to pin this back on the police.
I want to know why people keep saying "they". T.O. didn't do any blaming of the police. In fact, he thanked them for everything they did.

Kim was the one that did the attacking, saying that they were out to get T.O.

I also think whoever leaked this brought a bit of the scrutiny on the DPD themselves, because the media overreacted, calling this a "police report", when in reality taht document was nothing of the sort.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 09-29-2006, 08:44 AM   #177
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold
Default That's right....fire the one who is actually helping you.

Owens dismisses trainer who revealed private struggles

11:24 PM CDT on Thursday, September 28, 2006

By MICHAEL GRANBERRY / The Dallas Morning News James "Buddy" Primm, Terrell Owens' personal trainer, said Thursday that the Cowboys wide receiver had relieved him of his services and was no longer speaking to him.

In a telephone conversation with The Dallas Morning News, Mr. Owens acknowledged as much and said Mr. Primm "had no business" discussing details of his private life with the news media.

Mr. Primm, 55, said Wednesday that Mr. Owen had been distraught over not being able to see his son, who celebrated his 7th birthday Monday. Hours later, he said, the receiver's fiancée, a woman he had dated for three years, ended their engagement.

"He shouldn't have been telling you anything about my personal life anyway," Mr. Owens said. "That's where it stops – right there. He should have never said anything remotely involving me or my personal life, especially my son or even my ex-girl."

A resident of Georgia, where Mr. Owens makes his off-season home, Mr. Primm began training the wide receiver seven years ago, when Mr. Owens played for the San Francisco 49ers.

He says he cares deeply for Mr. Owens and loves him like a son, one whose fatherless childhood took place in abject poverty in rural Alabama and who was raised by his mother and grandmother. Mr. Owens apparently went for years without knowing that a man who lived on his street was his father.

Provide structure

"The background that I've had," Mr. Primm said Wednesday, "it's enabled me to take a very special person who, if he stays within a structure, would be able to accomplish anything. I believe I'm one of the people who can help provide that structure."

As for playing the role of a father figure, he said, "There's never been one there. ... My thing is helping other people. I enjoy that. I'm a Christian. It gives me a feeling of fulfillment. I like to do the best I can and be the very best at it."

Mr. Primm calls his style "hands-on and personal." Until recently, he had been living with Mr. Owens at Mr. Owens' newly purchased loft in the shadow of Fair Park.

Mr. Owens said Mr. Primm was inexperienced in dealing with the news media.

'Can't trust nobody'

"He is a victim of what I have fallen victim to over the course of my career," Mr. Owens said. "He shouldn't have said anything about my personal life – period. Now I really have to be guarded as far as who I talk to. If I can't trust my own trainer, I can't trust nobody."

Kim Etheredge, Mr. Owens' publicist who, on occasion, also shares Mr. Owens' home, called 911 on Tuesday when Mr. Owens had accidentally overdosed – which led police to believe he had attempted suicide.

After a rigorous workout Tuesday, Mr. Owens said he downed several prescription pain pills for the hand he injured this month, despite having consumed 30 tablets – natural supplements supplied by Mr. Primm – earlier that day.

As a trainer, Mr. Primm is widely regarded as one of the best in the business. He helped Mr. Owens heal rapidly from a broken leg in 2004 and play only weeks later in Super Bowl XXXIX.

Mr. Primm says the receiver's recovery was aided by a battery of new-age devices he introduced to the athlete. They include a $40,000 laser designed to stimulate blood flow to injured parts of the body. He also uses a hyperbaric chamber and a microcurrent machine.

Mr. Owens has counted on Mr. Primm not only to sculpt his body but also to help him overcome a series of injuries. When Mr. Owens pulled his hamstring during Cowboys training camp in Oxnard, Calif., he flew in Mr. Primm to oversee his rehabilitation.

And his approach has worked well enough to enable the wide receiver to play as early as this Sunday, Mr. Primm said. The Cowboys will travel to Nashville to face the Tennessee Titans.

Last edited by MavKikiNYC; 09-29-2006 at 08:46 AM.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 09:18 AM   #178
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Bring out the lions, clowns & flying trapeze!

Last edited by Underdog; 09-29-2006 at 09:19 AM.
Old 09-29-2006, 10:38 AM   #179
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

People <3 drama.

I'm rootin' for TO and I'm a 49er fan.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 10:54 AM   #180
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Im done with this now. I was very interested. I got sucked into the drama...I am a sheep. .... baaaaaa

but now. I'm done with this.

I hope he plays too soon and hurts his hand more trying to block. Him playing this week is so unnecessary. The Titans blow.
Old 09-29-2006, 03:24 PM   #181
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
lol classic. That's the kind of non-sympathetic callous reaction people should be having....
i wouldn't mind one of those tee shirts
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 03:36 PM   #182
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She has 25 million reasons to not do that.
greatness

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 03:37 PM   #183
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

so he fired his trainer but not his publicist? lol =/

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 03:43 PM   #184
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
so he fired his trainer but not his publicist? lol =/
He must be...you know...err.... "copulating" with her

yeah.

copulate

that's the word i was looking for
Old 09-29-2006, 03:55 PM   #185
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
He must be...you know...err.... "copulating" with her

yeah.

copulate

that's the word i was looking for

...or maybe she has enough dirt on him to ruin his career?