Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-16-2011, 08:58 AM   #441
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

After rewatching the final quarter i realized also how we even beat some really really bad whistles. The Chalmers and 1 (that was 5 straight points against Barea that shouldnt have counted), the Bosh and 1 with Chandlers 5th foul...

And how the Heat SBFs dropped the ball (and the responsibility) like a hot potato forcing Chalmers to do something....amazing.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2011, 09:44 AM   #442
busah-viper

busah-viper is on a distinguished road

i am so glad you guys won!!!!! take it from me make the most out of this because you never know how long it will last good luck next year from clutchfans.net

hell yeah kill the heat
busah-viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 07:13 PM   #443
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Congrats to you Mav fans. Must have been a great feeling (was for the Mav fans I was watching it with). Hope to see my team in their soon.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 09:33 AM   #444
Julius

Julius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to all

Winning the championship was great, I didn´t allow me to believe until the last minute.
Amazing that they made it happen even without Beaubois, Butler, Brewer, Stojakovic and Haywood (and Jones). We really played without some good players.
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 06:53 PM   #445
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I'm watching some Game 6 while I eat, and I just got to Miami's final lead of the series. It was a one-point lead with 10:41 left......in the third quarter.

Lol Miami.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 07:26 PM   #446
MascisMan

MascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I'm watching some Game 6 while I eat, and I just got to Miami's final lead of the series. It was a one-point lead with 10:41 left......in the third quarter.

Lol Miami.
lol indeed
MascisMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 11:15 AM   #447
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Posted allready?

Lebron has nightmares of Dirk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi_st3qa5u8
Old 06-29-2011, 09:30 PM   #448
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

More Game 6 watching while eating.

If anybody wants to watch some clinical perimeter team defense on LeBron, check out the Heat's possession at ~5:35 left in the 3rd quarter. It's nothing flashy whatsoever, but Dirk hedges absolutely perfectly on two screens in a row when LeBron is trying to drive, and Marion recovers perfectly right after the hedge. LeBron actually looks like he wants to be aggressive on the play, but Dirk and Matrix take it away. Textbook stuff there. And anybody who says Dirk can't play defense isn't watching plays like this.

The Heat end up scoring on FTs after LeBron passes it inside to Bosh, but the play is a fantastic example of why LeBron never got off in the series. It had a lot more to do with the Mavs than the national media realize.

Old 06-29-2011, 11:34 PM   #449
MascisMan

MascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
clinical perimeter team defense on LeBron...Dirk hedges absolutely perfectly on two screens...Marion recovers perfectly...Dirk and Matrix take it away...Textbook stuff there...but the play is a fantastic example of why LeBron never got off in the series. It had a lot more to do with the Mavs than the national media realize.
No question.

I would go out on a limb and say the only player that continuously succeeded against the Mavs D this postseason was Wade.

Others had some good/great games here and there but no one was as consistent as Dirk during the entire playoffs.

Last edited by MascisMan; 06-29-2011 at 11:36 PM.
MascisMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 06:30 AM   #450
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MascisMan View Post
No question.

I would go out on a limb and say the only player that continuously succeeded against the Mavs D this postseason was Wade.

Others had some good/great games here and there but no one was as consistent as Dirk during the entire playoffs.
I would guess they gave Wade his and concentrated on LeBron!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:58 AM   #451
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

GO MAVS!!!!!!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:52 AM   #452
jolejolev

jolejolev is on a distinguished road

Mavs Great Finals Here is a Recap http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYcHSmlPCEA
jolejolev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 04:00 PM   #453
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwZXZcyr460

Just because.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 07:48 PM   #454
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

D-steve says he's getting a trophy tat. Where in the world will he put it?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 06:39 AM   #455
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolejolev View Post
Mavs Great Finals Here is a Recap http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYcHSmlPCEA
Really enjoyed watching this and I've never heard that song before. Thanks for posting.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 08:22 AM   #456
jolejolev

jolejolev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFace View Post
Really enjoyed watching this and I've never heard that song before. Thanks for posting.
The name of the song is Nelly Heart of a champion! Thx!
jolejolev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 08:50 AM   #457
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Really cool video! I had to mute the sound tho.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 08:35 AM   #458
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Kinda cool clip of both Jet and Dirk throwing out first pitches.

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=17260937
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 06-12-2012, 09:45 AM   #459
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Bump
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:00 AM   #460
dude1394
Guru

well bumped sir.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:28 PM   #461
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome sauce is awesome

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:13 PM   #462
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

What do the miami heat and okc thunder have in common? Both got shut down by Dallas last year! oh yes!
I don't mind channeling my inner-Uncle Rico

Last edited by Ninkobei; 06-12-2012 at 07:14 PM.
Ninkobei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:26 PM   #463
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

I can't wait to see if they put Dirk/Mavs in the Finals intro this year...
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 08:57 AM   #464
Wang Zhi Zhi

Wang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas86 View Post
I can't wait to see if they put Dirk/Mavs in the Finals intro this year...
Was looking for that to. Was pumped he got in there along with the "one of the greatest come-backs" Mike Breen call. So awesome to see Dirk in that great mix of highlights.
Wang Zhi Zhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:34 PM   #465
Dnowit41

Dnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to all

When I'm having a bad day, I will come here and take a stroll through this forum. Bad day gone.

A clear night in big D. Thousands of fans ready...anxiously awaiting his arrival.
The signal high in the Dallas sky calls for one person, and one person alone.........#41
Dnowit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:59 PM   #466
howdoesmydirktaste

howdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud of

I hope the Thunder get to stick their jocks in the face of the Heat like the Mavs did last year.

I have been thinking about that title that we won all week.

It was crazy though, I felt a sigh of relief instead of jumping up and down and freaking out. Had we won in 2006, I probably would have been freaking out then. But it is because of 2006 that I breathed a sigh of relief and got a bit teary eyed. It was like FINALLY we got that monkey off our back.

I do agree that our team earned that. Think about the fact that we had the unfortunate situation of competing against the Lakers in Kobe's prime, the Spurs in Duncan's prime. Then you had the refs F'ing us in 2006. Getting to that championship was an F'ing roller coaster of ups and downs. But they can never take it away from us.

Drink up
howdoesmydirktaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 06:32 AM   #467
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

We'll always have Paris...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:14 PM   #468
sefant77
Guru

One and done boys, woooow

Damn im so glad we won a ring in 2011...
Old 08-09-2012, 10:17 PM   #469
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
One and done boys, woooow

Damn im so glad we won a ring in 2011...
We timed it well, for sure.

Old 08-09-2012, 10:53 PM   #470
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

You know who the Mavs of 2011 remind me of? The Sonics of the late 70's. Sure the Mavs had a true Superstar in Dirk and the Sonics were a ragtag collection of pretty good players. But the Sonics won their championship right before the explosion of the "SuperTeams" of the 80's with Boston?LA/Philly.....

Just as the Mavs got theirs right before the superteams started winning their rings and dominating the decade.....
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:27 PM   #471
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

It kinda makes alot of people wonder about the whole chandler situation....
Old 08-10-2012, 03:07 PM   #472
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
It kinda makes alot of people wonder about the whole chandler situation....
Lol.. Love it you contrarian!
Old 08-11-2012, 10:16 AM   #473
adonis
Golden Member

adonis is infamous around these parts

The 2011 Mavs will be the last of a breed.

Winning a championship without building a superteam. Let's face it: The next 5 NBA champions will be between LA and Miami. Even OKC's "dynasty" ended before it even started. Even when Kobe and Nash retire, Dwight will recruit guys like Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving to LA, and will always be the road block for Durant and company.

With that said, I'm still damn happy the Mavs won in '11 and the only things I'm hoping for are:

1. Dirk retires here
2. Cuban owns the team for the rest of his life
adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 12:27 PM   #474
Murphy3
Guru

I don't know how long LA holds up. Nash is old. Kobe is getting there. Howard is great at what he does, but he has major, major offensive flaws in his game. Gasol is vagina..
Old 01-30-2016, 10:14 AM   #475
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

If we're bumping old threads before the end.......

Old 01-30-2016, 10:34 AM   #476
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

*Sigh* We'll always have Paris...
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 11:18 AM   #477
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
*Sigh* We'll always have Paris...
LOL, I posted the same thing a few posts up (back in 2012)!

Old 02-01-2016, 01:06 AM   #478
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

bump
Old 02-01-2016, 12:54 PM   #479
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

I still watch the Mavericks road to NBA finals on youtube every now and then. Good stuff. Definitely tops of highlights of my life in last 5 years.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 07:03 PM   #480
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
LOL, I posted the same thing a few posts up (back in 2012)!
Great minds think alike
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
attention whore murph, dirk, dirk > any tag ever, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, dirk=god of heat, dirk=god of thunder, dirk=nba champion!, epic fail bump, i can die now