Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-17-2001, 09:29 PM   #1
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

In case your interested, Finley will join Ernie Johnson and the gang in the studio on Monday in SA for the game.
Old 05-17-2001, 09:31 PM   #2
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Cool thanks MavsFan [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2001, 09:59 PM   #3
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Im not sure which it is now. He's going to join them--that's for sure. But, it says that he'll join them live in SA (the little ticket at the bottom). So, I don't know if there just talking to him at some point or if there doing the show live from there. The latter makes more sense to me though.
Old 05-18-2001, 07:37 AM   #4
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

I think they're doing the show from there. I remember Charles being disappointed that they had to got to SA instead of LA.
Old 05-22-2001, 01:44 PM   #5
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Did any of you watch Finley? I was gone and had to tape it. Pretty funny at times--like after the game when they were talking to Shaq and he called Fin his twin brother. Or when they were talking to Kobe and he said congratulations to Fin.

You know how they say hi ??? this is Charles Barkley, then they ask their question. When they were talking to Shaq and it was Kenny Smith's turn, Shaq goes WHO? LMAO.
Old 05-22-2001, 02:20 PM   #6
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

"it was Kenny Smith's turn, Shaq goes WHO?"

ok, that's hilarious... i wish i would have caught it!

Old 05-22-2001, 03:30 PM   #7
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

He has a sweet suit on I know that.
Old 05-22-2001, 03:43 PM   #8
TheKid
Diamond Member

sorry, "had" a sweet suit on.
Old 05-22-2001, 03:43 PM   #9
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

i saw him at half time, and the suit was pretty sweet.

it was funny, on the left side of the screen, you have a well-dressed fin and EJ. then, on the right, you have kenny (whose suits always look two sizes too big) and charles, who sometimes wears the weirdest stuff...
Old 05-22-2001, 03:52 PM   #10
TheKid
Diamond Member

Because Charles is a SOW!!!! However he doesn't do as bad Craig Sager. His combinations are TERRIBLE!!!!!
Old 05-22-2001, 03:59 PM   #11
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

craig sager looks like a rainbow every game. he is straight out of the 70s.
Old 05-22-2001, 05:32 PM   #12
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

Is anybody else tired of seeing Barkley and Shaq kiss each other's asses every damn night??
Old 05-22-2001, 11:23 PM   #13
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Finley did have a nice suit on. It always gets me when Fin starts talking--I forget how deep his voice is. Yes, that's only a detail that a woman would notice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]