Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-29-2007, 07:05 PM   #1
MissNU

MissNU has a spectacular aura aboutMissNU has a spectacular aura aboutMissNU has a spectacular aura about
Default Has anyone here ever got a DWI?

Just wondering if you get arrested for DWI, can you legally leave the state of Texas for any reason before your court date? Even if you have to go to court in another state for something else you did?
MissNU is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2007, 07:25 PM   #2
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Anyone ever told you you're strange?
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 07:59 PM   #3
MissNU

MissNU has a spectacular aura aboutMissNU has a spectacular aura aboutMissNU has a spectacular aura about

Sure!
Old 07-29-2007, 11:17 PM   #4
Henry_VIII

Henry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissNU
Just wondering if you get arrested for DWI, can you legally leave the state of Texas for any reason before your court date? Even if you have to go to court in another state for something else you did?
I think it may be time for some introspection and reevaluate the path you're on.
oh, and I don't know the answer to your question. sorry.
Henry_VIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:21 PM   #5
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I would leave as soon as possible....
Old 07-30-2007, 01:40 AM   #6
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Mexico would love to have you, I'm sure.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:04 AM   #7
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I am quite familiar with this situation. Juggling multiple subpoenas is an art form I have thoroughly mastered.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 08:12 AM   #8
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
Yes, I am quite familiar with this situation. Juggling multiple subpoenas is an art form I have thoroughly mastered.
Not only that, but he also must stay at least a thousand yards away from elementary schools now.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 07-30-2007 at 08:13 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 04:28 PM   #9
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

not yet!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 04:28 PM   #10
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Not only that, but he also must stay at least a thousand yards away from elementary schools now.
swish!
Old 07-30-2007, 05:28 PM   #11
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissNU
I still don't know what this "something else" is.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 01:32 PM   #12
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
...which makes it hard to earn a living.
Old 08-15-2007, 05:22 PM   #13
MissNU

Hey,
Thank GOD it is not my problem!!!
Old 08-15-2007, 11:42 PM   #14
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

this thread should be entitled "confusion ensues"

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 12:44 AM   #15
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
this thread should be entitled "confusion ensues"
Lots of threads you post in should be named that.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:13 PM   #16
MavsX
Diamond Member

so ugh...you going to jail soon or what?
Old 08-16-2007, 03:25 PM   #17
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

that would be a good start.
Old 08-21-2007, 07:27 PM   #18
MissNU

Hell nah! I'm not stupid enough to "quit drinking" then get a dwi!
Old 08-21-2007, 10:14 PM   #19
MavsX
Diamond Member

don't lie
Old 08-22-2007, 12:22 AM   #20
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

hells yeah boyyyyy
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 02:10 AM   #21
MissNU

I's totally Dubya born's problem!
Old 08-22-2007, 08:03 AM   #22
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I'm so confused right now.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:04 AM   #23
MavsX
Diamond Member

this is the worst thread ever!, First she asks about getting a DWI/DUI, then she says she has never gotten one, why start the thread!?

I want to hear about someone's hilarious yet unfortunate DWI/DUI story...come on! Hook a brother up!
Old 08-22-2007, 10:51 AM   #24
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Went to a party. I danced all night. I drank 16 beers and I started up a fight, but now I am jaded-- you're out of luck. I'm rolling down the road, too drunk to drive.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 11:16 AM   #25
Nemesis
Diamond Member

This poster's brain is "in limbo" if you ask me.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:45 AM   #26
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
Went to a party. I danced all night. I drank 16 beers and I started up a fight, but now I am jaded-- you're out of luck. I'm rolling down the road, too drunk to drive.
i think i love you.