Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-05-2007, 09:26 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default does anyone know how to...

Does anyone know how to cancel your fort worth star telegram subscription?

Thanks,

Murph
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2007, 09:29 PM   #2
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Evidently you didn't read the fine print when you signed up. You are now subscribed for life.

Congrats,

Chum
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 09:43 PM   #3
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I think they'll send it no matter what. I can't seem to get rid of the dmnews either.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 11:52 PM   #4
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

The guy with his little DMN booth at Kroger always seems baffled at how I could possibly not want a free subscription!!!

"I have 3 computers and an internet connection" doesn't seem to be a very well received answer with him.
Old 08-06-2007, 12:35 PM   #5
Henry_VIII

Henry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to all

But look at all the money you'll save with the coupons!!! [/DMN salesman at my front door this weekend]
Henry_VIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 01:53 PM   #6
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry_VIII
But look at all the money you'll save with the coupons!!! [/DMN salesman at my front door this weekend]
There actually is some truth to that if you use the right coupons. I don't clip every coupon for Tide, Colgate, salad dressing, whatever--generally find that I'd rather (a) stick with my preferred brand, and (b) I can't keep up with them anyway.

However, what we have saved a ton of money with in my house is the coupons for Joann's and Michael's--pretty much every week there's a 40% off any one item coupon. Only takes a couple $100 items at 40% off to pay for the paper for several years. Oil paints & canvases, among other things, are so incredibly expensive that we use those coupons just about every time and just buy one item (or a set) at a time there to maximize coupon usage.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 04:28 PM   #7
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

From the Privacy policy:

All registered users will receive periodic Member Mail via e-mail related to their membership account or various features and services on Star-Telegram.com that their membership entitles them to access. Because Member Mail is an important part of our service to you, users cannot opt-out of receiving Member Mail.

You can delete your Star-Telegram.com membership account in Member Center by clicking on the link labeled “delete my account.” By doing so, all but a transactional record of your membership account will be removed from our databases, though some records may remain on back-up media. Note that by deleting your account, you will cancel your membership and no longer be able to access Star-Telegram.com.

Link

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 04:49 PM   #8
Henry_VIII

Henry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi
There actually is some truth to that if you use the right coupons. I don't clip every coupon for Tide, Colgate, salad dressing, whatever--generally find that I'd rather (a) stick with my preferred brand, and (b) I can't keep up with them anyway.

However, what we have saved a ton of money with in my house is the coupons for Joann's and Michael's--pretty much every week there's a 40% off any one item coupon. Only takes a couple $100 items at 40% off to pay for the paper for several years. Oil paints & canvases, among other things, are so incredibly expensive that we use those coupons just about every time and just buy one item (or a set) at a time there to maximize coupon usage.
When we're looking for a good coupon to save on big ticket items or a special sale that is killer with the coupon, we will pick up a paper (or 3) just for the coupons. However, I would hate to have to deal with throwing out a paper every week just to loot the coupons. Not worth the subscription to my family.
Henry_VIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 06:06 PM   #9
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

I had quiznos for lunch today.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 09:46 PM   #10
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

I got a snake!
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote