Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2003, 12:50 PM   #1
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light
Default What are possible free agent centers in 04/05?

Can anyone produce a list of FA centers the Mavs could pick up next year with the mid-level exception? If the Mavs could pick up a "B" center, and keep the roster intact this year, and next year i honestly believe we would be the team to beat. We are one servicable center away from being 2 deep in EVERY position, with most of our bench having the talent to start for most teams. Our bench will not only help us win in the playoffs, but it will allow us to better cope with the season grind, and limit and contain the damage of a player being lost to injury. What team could NOT miss a player of Delk's ability and skill? I'm not saying its nice to have him coming off the bench or anything, but we haven't missed a beat. A decent center that can eat some minutes and play some D is all we need, and despite popular belief there are quite a few out there, not star quality, but rather servicable quality.