Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 03-04-2007, 01:51 PM   #1
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future
Default The Official '07 Dallas Desperados Thread

Anyone else an Arena Football fan?

I love it to death. It's not as good as gridiron football, but it tides you over more than well enough.

The Desperados were the best team in the league last year, and just srewed up in the playoffs. So what did they do? They added a #1 and #2 wide receiver to along with their two #1s.... Will Pettis, Marcus Nash, Dialleo Burks, and Willis Marshall. That's an incredible wideout core.

I must say, I wasn't too impressed with Will McClay early, but he's turned out to be a very good coach.

I hate these new uniforms for the Desperados. The old ones were beautiful. Black and blue doesn't work.

It's just been a half, but it looks to be working out pretty well. Dolezel has 4 TD passes and the 'dos are up 33-0 on New York... who doesn't have Aaron Garcia at QB, which seems absurd to me. He'd been there forever.

Anyway, discuss either the Desperados or this wonderful sport in general.

WOW. 60-7. Largest road win in the history of Arena Football.

Last edited by Kirobaito; 03-04-2007 at 11:30 PM.
Kirobaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links