Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-01-2010, 09:30 PM   #441
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
You have to be thrilled that the Mavs manage to win the game despite getting such little time in between games and digging themselves a decent-sized hole in the first half.
Impressive indeed.

I love what we saw from Dirk and Caron tonight. That is a stellar one two punch.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2010, 09:32 PM   #442
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

8 straight and we pull alongside Denver in the rankings.

Its always good to win B2Bs, especially the rough ones. The schedule may be cushy in the playoffs but never letting yourself make excuses-- that builds a team.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:32 PM   #443
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Another great win. Though we got help by the poor shooting of the Bobcats. We found enough in the tank to steal this game. The schedule has been cruel lately. We need some rest.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:36 PM   #444
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

I am mightedly impressed with this team... when any two players are playing like crap, it seems now we have 2-3 others that can step up and take over the game.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:37 PM   #445
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Great win. Go Mavs!
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:38 PM   #446
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

I actually prefer Butler at the 2 more from what I've seen. He can post up mid-range like Dirk and get his shot off easily with a height advantage. Can't wait to have Dampier back so we can have a big center out there all the time to challenge shots around the basket. Najera doing a good job despite being undersized though.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:54 PM   #447
frankvizza

frankvizza will become famous soon enough

poor shooting from the b-cats , no way ,, good defence from our mavs , that was unbelievable we were everywhere , good game boys
frankvizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:59 PM   #448
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

they were 16 -0 at home when leading after 3.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:16 PM   #449
jcm28

jcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dim499 View Post
they were 16 -0 at home when leading after 3.
I pointed out the key word in that sentence.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:17 AM   #450
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
8 straight and we pull alongside Denver in the rankings.
We're actually a half game ahead of them. 40-21 versus 39-21.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:29 AM   #451
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Butler has played much better since he abandoned the on-court chewing habit.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:33 AM   #452
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Butler has played much better since he abandoned the on-court chewing habit.
David Stern is our friend.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-02-2010 at 01:33 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:35 AM   #453
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Are you familiar with the old robot phrase"Does not compute"?
Old 03-02-2010, 01:36 AM   #454
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Are you familiar with the old robot phrase"Does not compute"?
Funny, I almost typed "2+2=5" under that...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:43 AM   #455
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 03:01 PM   #456
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

for underdog...discussion on page 2
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 03:25 PM   #457
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Wow.... I just checked the first two pages and saw that CadBane was still here before he got sacked. Not much of a loss though. Anyway, I browsed through it and when I saw his name in the first moment I didn't read "banned", but "canned"

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#gorillapenis, but i like it, cement, easy win, gdt 09/10, gorilla balls, i don't know, what is a mavs777?