Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 05-22-2008, 01:06 AM   #1
me770706

me770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the rough
Default UEFA Cup Final

anyone into soccer? devastating for chelsea, i wouldn't want to be john terry right now. and ronaldo is a shmuck

Wednesday morning, Barnes was home (apparently with his kids) when he read the quote and responded on twitter.

"Morning yall up early w/ the babies watchn Dora. Seems Lamar can't keep my name out his mouth maby I need 2 put my sons (expletive) diaper n it"
me770706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2008, 01:40 AM   #2
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by me770706
anyone into soccer? devastating for chelsea, i wouldn't want to be john terry right now. and ronaldo is a shmuck
Ronaldo is a shmuck. That hesistation move was borderline illegal and he still missed. But I hate Drogba equally with that sissy slap move. ManU v Chelsea final = a lose-lose for me.

Anyway, Chelsea got robbed by wet grass.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:30 AM   #3
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

F ManU.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 08:32 AM   #4
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

chelsea could win that game~~
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 01:11 PM   #5
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse900703
chelsea could win that game~~
....are you serious.

Anyways..I don't usually watch soccer but yesterday's game was intense. Took a 2 hour lunch break from work, then watched the OT & PKs in the breakroom. I do wish other sports had the passion that Soccer fans have from around the globe. The only thing that rivals soccer fans imo are ncaa fans of their alma mater.
Old 05-22-2008, 01:35 PM   #6
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Just as a point of reference, the Champions League is not the same thing as the UEFA cup. They are completely different events, though both run by UEFA. The Champions League is the #1 most signfiicant tournament, and the UEFA Cup is #2. Yesterday's game was the Champions League final.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 05-22-2008 at 01:39 PM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote