Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-31-2011, 11:31 PM   #1281
artfuldodger

artfuldodger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEAT WAVE View Post
wow, again. are you serious???? thats all you have to say! learn english! my response. idgaf, im not writing an english essay. this is no home work. as a matter of fact. i dnidt konw poelpe in txeas wree so sarmt! i touhgt tehy wree all hckis! oh well.....
That was a grammatical masterpiece. Well done.

artfuldodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2011, 11:31 PM   #1282
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow, again. are you serious???? thats all you have to say! learn english! my response. idgaf, im not writing an english essay. this is no home work. as a matter of fact. i dnidt konw poelpe in txeas wree so sarmt! i touhgt tehy wree all hckis! oh well.....
This may come as a shock, but we generally like well-structured, grammatically correct sentences. Yes, even here in Texas.

And seriously, we're even generous enough to give you a built in spell-checker here at dallas-mavs.com, just out of the kindness of our hearts. Is it really that hard to come across as passably literate?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 05-31-2011 at 11:34 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 11:36 PM   #1283
HEAT WAVE
Banned

HEAT WAVE is infamous around these partsHEAT WAVE is infamous around these partsHEAT WAVE is infamous around these partsHEAT WAVE is infamous around these partsHEAT WAVE is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
I'm just curious about one thing. How many years of school have you had, and in what school district?
dade county! miami-wade county! people like you, on your "im smarter than you" comments. speakes alot about your self. im assuming a super nerd. extremely tight pants, has a new benz es 550, his own home, all paid by his parents.... i have worked for all mine and only dedicate "proper english" to make money, not to write on some damn forum. get over it buddy . i know your extremely self conscious!
HEAT WAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 11:36 PM   #1284
cowboyuptx

cowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of light

You know what most around here sound like?? Thunder fans after game 1....

Dirk went for 48, he wont do that again... Dirk had 18 in game 3, which was the next game we won...

We're in real trouble here... Miami won this game because they closed us out down the stretch, and that's what most of these games will come down to....

Now we're basically in a must win on Thursday night, because I dont like our chances of winning 3 straight against this team...

Jet continues to be horrible near the end of games, on both sides of the ball... We survived this against the Thunder, but this will not work against the Heat...

I hear/see people saying that JJ got to the rim at will, but just didn't finish like he usually does, and that he'll make those shots in the next game... Let me tell ya, there's no guarantee that those shots will be there in the next game... He also got to the rim in game 1 against the Thunder, but then had trouble getting to the rim in some of the games that followed, which shouldn't be a surprise to anybody that watched every regular season Mavs game, JJ's great one night, mediocre the next...

The bench was outscored 27-17, people will say if we flip this stat, then we'll win the next game, but every game's different... We may outscore their bench by 20 on Thursday, but if it's a close game, it will still come down to the closing units, and we looked over-matched tonight...

It was a 4 point game midway through the 4th, we never got any closer than that, this is the most troubling thing...

All that said, we can still do this!

Last edited by cowboyuptx; 05-31-2011 at 11:38 PM.
cowboyuptx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 11:38 PM   #1285
HEAT WAVE
Banned

HEAT WAVE is infamous around these partsHEAT WAVE is infamous around these partsHEAT WAVE is infamous around these partsHEAT WAVE is infamous around these partsHEAT WAVE is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
This may come as a shock, but we generally like well-structured, grammatically correct sentences. Yes, even here in Texas.

And seriously, we're even generous enough to give you a built in spell-checker here at dallas-mavs.com, just out of the kindness of our hearts. Is it really that hard to come across as passably literate?
i dont feel the need to do so! apparently, you understand. if you dont like it, dont read it!
Old 05-31-2011, 11:39 PM   #1286
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
dade county! miami-wade county! people like you, on your "im smarter than you" comments. speakes alot about your self. im assuming a super nerd. extremely tight pants, has a new benz es 550, his own home, all paid by his parents.... i have worked for all mine and only dedicate "proper english" to make money, not to write on some damn forum. get over it buddy . i know your extremely self conscious!
You didn't say how many years.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 11:39 PM   #1287
AngieO41

AngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hahah, love the WADE COUNTY sign that was hanging by 95. Real cool. Some of what you described sounds like those that live in Miami-Wade county. I've seen quite a few shiny new cars around here.

Wait, people lease their cars around here. Oops, sorry.

Last edited by AngieO41; 05-31-2011 at 11:40 PM.
AngieO41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 11:40 PM   #1288
HEAT WAVE
Banned

good night guys, heat vs. the world. were now 1-0. thats one finger for the haters!
Old 05-31-2011, 11:49 PM   #1289
snackdaddy

snackdaddy is infamous around these parts

Quote:
good night guys, heat vs. the world. were now 1-0. thats one finger for the haters!
Enjoy the bandwagon while you can. Next year Kobe and company will have their hunger back. They lost it due to complacency. They now know it takes the dedication they had in 2009/2010. You guys will have to battle the same thing if you win this year. And if Dirk decides to take control, you'll have your hands full this year.
snackdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 11:54 PM   #1290
mavsjunkie
Golden Member

mavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to all

Wow, they have 3 super stars, I wish we had just 2.
mavsjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 12:18 AM   #1291
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

javie was terrible
Old 06-01-2011, 12:20 AM   #1292
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

It would be awesome if the mods either did their jobs, or asked others to come on board to help them do their job.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:00 AM   #1293
Spurred1

Spurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snackdaddy View Post
Mavs problem is, they didn't play anyone with defense up till now. Portland's defense is so-so at best. The Lakers can play defense when they want to, but they didn't want to and got swept. The Thunder are an offensive team, not a defense team. Miami plays real defense. Mavs have to adjust game 2 or this series is over.
This doesn't make much sense. The Lakers didn't play defense because they didn't want to? Then the Lakers must have wanted to get swept. The defense in tonight's game wasn't great, but it isn't like Miami shot 56%, either. Both teams wound up shooting similarly low percentages.
All the teams you mentioned are capable of playing some defense, otherwise they wouldn't have made the playoffs or moved on to the next round.
The Mavericks need to totally focus on rebounding better-giving up all those offensive rebounds is what lost the game for the Mavs.
Spurred1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:40 AM   #1294
Goldenrhino

Goldenrhino is on a distinguished road

When Lebron got that loose ball on the floor, then stood up while he still had the ball, is that not considered traveling?
Goldenrhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:42 AM   #1295
Dale4Saul2Red0

Dale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to all

^
Also the Heat haven't played a good offensive team all playoffs if you look at the stats so it can be flipped both ways. Dallas missed a lot of good looks tonight that we usually hit. The Heat took a lot of jumpers, I mean a lot! That's what we want them to do. If they out shoot us from 3 all series then congratulations on your championship. Just isn't something I expect them to do.

People panic over 1 game too much. Saying game 2 is a must win is panic mode. Make the necessary adjustments and move on. I said before the series Carlisle had to be on his A game with his substitution patterns. He wasn't tonight and it killed us. Barea played about 3 or 4 minutes too many. I'd rather move Terry to PG than keep Barea out there playing like he did tonight. That way we could put Stevenson at SG. Dirk then has a plethora of shooters to his disposal if he wants. Carlisle can't be stubborn this is the Finals. You have to be willing to try something if what is in the game isn't working. Can't hold anything back now.
Dale4Saul2Red0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:42 AM   #1296
Dale4Saul2Red0

Dale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenrhino View Post
When Lebron got that loose ball on the floor, then stood up while he still had the ball, is that not considered traveling?
Oh and that's 100% traveling LOL
Dale4Saul2Red0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:48 AM   #1297
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup..it's definitely a travel, ref screwup. Much like dirk getting called for being tall.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:50 AM   #1298
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Boy abcs coverage really sucks.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 06-01-2011, 01:51 AM   #1299
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Why can't you stand up after diving for the loose ball?
Old 06-01-2011, 02:01 AM   #1300
Frank89149

Frank89149 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Why can't you stand up after diving for the loose ball?
Yea I always though you could. He got up slow enough you'd think one of the three refs would've blown the whistle or the Mavs would've started throwing theur hands up like WTF? Everyone seems to play through it like it was nothing. So I'm scratching my head
Frank89149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 02:07 AM   #1301
chumdawg
Guru

Yeah. I'm pretty sure you establish a pivot foot and go from there, whether you are in the air or on your ass.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:15 AM   #1302
Goldenrhino

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Yup..it's definitely a travel, ref screwup. Much like dirk getting called for being tall.
I had always thought that was considered traveling, but wanted to be sure. Totsl BS that none of those refs called it!!!

Kind of like that 3 pointer from the corner that Terry missed...I suppose none of the refs saw Terry go flying a few rows back into the seats??? Even if it was after the release, that still should have been a foul on Lebron!!! It was at least the 2nd time he got away with a foul after the shot.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:38 AM   #1303
Goldenrhino

Quote:
Yeah. I'm pretty sure you establish a pivot foot and go from there, whether you are in the air or on your ass.
I think Lebron should be about the last person getting the benefit of the doubt when it comes to travellng. He's like the "King of Traveling". There are numerous examples of him getting away with blatant traveling on YouTube. Here's one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ESj27_0ACQ
Old 06-01-2011, 02:40 AM   #1304
topgun

topgun is a jewel in the roughtopgun is a jewel in the roughtopgun is a jewel in the rough

I'm surprised the LeBron "was it a travel?" play is being talked about so much. The play that sticks out in my mind, since it brought back '06 for me, was the LeBron dunk in the 4th quarter. I don't think a single Mavs player even attempted to play defense yet a foul somehow occurred.
topgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 02:53 AM   #1305
Goldenrhino

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun View Post
I'm surprised the LeBron "was it a travel?" play is being talked about so much. The play that sticks out in my mind, since it brought back '06 for me, was the LeBron dunk in the 4th quarter. I don't think a single Mavs player even attempted to play defense yet a foul somehow occurred.
Saw that. And how about the foul they called against Stevenson when Wade made the layup, after Dallas had gone up 8. Stevenson just backed away & put his hand up to catch Wade's butt (in self defense) as he was landing on him. Mavs fans might as well get prepared for it.... Dallas will have to beat Miami AND the refs to have a chance in this series.

Dallas missed way too many shots at point blank range to really deserve to win tonight anyway. However, you reverse some of these calls that went against them, & they still could have won this one.

Last edited by Goldenrhino; 06-01-2011 at 02:54 AM.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:59 AM   #1306
topgun

topgun is a jewel in the roughtopgun is a jewel in the roughtopgun is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenrhino View Post
Saw that. And how about the foul they called against Stevenson when Wade made the layup, after Dallas had gone up 8. Stevenson just backed away & put his hand up to catch Wade's butt (in self defense) as he was landing on him. Mavs fans might as well get prepared for it.... Dallas will have to beat Miami AND the refs to have a chance in this series.

Dallas missed way too many shots at point blank range to really deserve to win tonight anyway. However, you reverse some of these calls that went against them, & they still could have won this one.
I don't remember if it was the Wade play or the James play that was apart of about 5 straight calls against the Mavs that were very questionable. But, as you mentioned, I didn't really get too upset about it while watching because

1) I was prepared for it... and

2) Dallas missed way too many shots that you would expect a little league team to make.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:11 AM   #1307
topgun

Default Game 2 adjustments:

1) Make a f*c*ing wide open layup/shot

2) Grab a f*c*ing rebound

We're good now.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:56 AM   #1308
HEAT WAVE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieO41 View Post
hahah, love the WADE COUNTY sign that was hanging by 95. Real cool. Some of what you described sounds like those that live in Miami-Wade county. I've seen quite a few shiny new cars around here.

Wait, people lease their cars around here. Oops, sorry.
o.k.
Old 06-01-2011, 07:04 AM   #1309
HEAT WAVE
Banned

once again, stop blaming the refs! they have nothing to do with your loss. both teams got bad fouls. dirk was getting ghost fouls from ud,all night. ud jumped straight up and was called for a foul. it was a fair game.and dallas got more calls.stop blaming stern. you really do sound like a bunch of losers after 1 game.
Old 06-01-2011, 07:52 AM   #1310
PartywithDirk

PartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyuptx View Post
You know what most around here sound like?? Thunder fans after game 1....

Dirk went for 48, he wont do that again... Dirk had 18 in game 3, which was the next game we won...

We're in real trouble here... Miami won this game because they closed us out down the stretch, and that's what most of these games will come down to....

Now we're basically in a must win on Thursday night, because I dont like our chances of winning 3 straight against this team...

Jet continues to be horrible near the end of games, on both sides of the ball... We survived this against the Thunder, but this will not work against the Heat...

I hear/see people saying that JJ got to the rim at will, but just didn't finish like he usually does, and that he'll make those shots in the next game... Let me tell ya, there's no guarantee that those shots will be there in the next game... He also got to the rim in game 1 against the Thunder, but then had trouble getting to the rim in some of the games that followed, which shouldn't be a surprise to anybody that watched every regular season Mavs game, JJ's great one night, mediocre the next...

The bench was outscored 27-17, people will say if we flip this stat, then we'll win the next game, but every game's different... We may outscore their bench by 20 on Thursday, but if it's a close game, it will still come down to the closing units, and we looked over-matched tonight...

It was a 4 point game midway through the 4th, we never got any closer than that, this is the most troubling thing...

All that said, we can still do this!

First of all...you try to prove a point (sound like Thunder fans after game 1) then your example is them saying Dirk won't score 48 again....he didn't score 48 again, right?

Secondly, I understand every game is different....but let me break it down easier for you so you can understand (actually think you're a Thun fan in disquise, so maybe that's why you can't comprehend).

If the bench doesn't play better (which we have no reason not to think it won't, it has all year) we will lose.

If we don't rebound better (iffy proposition...you know what a proposition is, right?) we will lose.

If JJ, Jet, Peja don't hit open shots (which they have all year, why shouldn't we expect it?) then we will lose.

So, No, I don't think all those things will happen again and just like you Thunder fans saying Dirk won't score 48 again, I'll be proven right.
PartywithDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:18 AM   #1311
heatwin2011
Banned

heatwin2011 is on a distinguished road

Last edited by jthig32; 06-01-2011 at 09:43 AM.
heatwin2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:20 AM   #1312
heatwin2011
Banned

oh and go ahead and ban me, ill pop back in when the heat have the trophy to feast on your tears
Old 06-01-2011, 08:21 AM   #1313
Frank89149

Frank89149 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatwin2011 View Post
They are a bunch of losers, hard to blame the refs when the foul diff was +1 to Miami and the Mavs shot 6 more free throws. Pretty balanced if you ask me.

Reading other threads and all you see is these kids asking to ban any Miami fan that post even if they are just posting constructively and not trolling. I wouldn't even normally post on a different teams forums but I was linked here from somewhere else and had to LOL at these window lickers for their attitude towards civil fans of other teams.

And finally they like to believe every Heat fan is a band wagoner. Like no one ever liked the heat before Lebron right? Some people were born/lived in the state and have always rooted for the Fl teams morons...
Dude, come'on. You're better than that.
Frank89149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:24 AM   #1314
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

You seriously felt like posting your Certification of Birth?

Weird stuff is happening right now ...
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:25 AM   #1315
dude1394
Guru

Last edited by jthig32; 06-01-2011 at 09:43 AM.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:25 AM   #1316
dude1394
Guru

Hate it when folks screw up the fonts. Can't even read this thread now.

Last edited by dude1394; 06-01-2011 at 08:26 AM.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:29 AM   #1317
PartywithDirk

PartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to all

^^^This. It's all crooked.

Seriously though, how priceless is it that this board caused a cheat fan to post his birth certificate! Epic. Then we have Francis telling him, "you're better than that".

Lastly, who gives a crap about a birth certificate? Mine says New York and I hate the Yankees. WTF?
PartywithDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:30 AM   #1318
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Ban this guy...I give you permission, this is a troll.
don't quote him.

i have him on my ignore list, i still have to look at his posts when you quote them.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:42 AM   #1319
heatwin2011
Banned

Last edited by jthig32; 06-01-2011 at 09:42 AM.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:42 AM   #1320
heatwin2011
Banned

Oh you guys don't like big pictures?

Last edited by jthig32; 06-01-2011 at 09:42 AM.

Tags
heatd=mavs30%fg, sieg !, still alive!!!, teamusa vs mavs, this is gonna be good!