Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-01-2011, 08:43 AM   #1321
heatwin2011
Banned

heatwin2011 is on a distinguished road

Oh you guys don't like big pictures?

Last edited by jthig32; 06-01-2011 at 09:42 AM.
heatwin2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2011, 09:00 AM   #1322
Dale4Saul2Red0

Dale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to all

So much for being mature and having a life. Hell I almost feel like rooting for the Heat because this guy would probably kill himself if they lost the series. Obviously isn't getting any pussy. Obviously has no job. Obviously didn't go to college. Hope you're getting paid to post on here buddy because if not what are you doing with your life? I've seen a lot of stuff in my day on forums but this is not only pathetic, it's sad. I feel sorry for this dude he obviously is seeking attention and friends. Don't pull the trigger buddy things will get better, and if not you can always live your life vicariously through an athlete.

BTW that license plate, birth certificate picture is creepy as hell. Who does that? Notice the 87 sticker on the license plate. Obviously the last time this loser has owned a vehicle. Have mercy on him guys, his life's so lame he needs this emotional bump.

Last edited by Dale4Saul2Red0; 06-01-2011 at 09:06 AM.
Dale4Saul2Red0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:41 AM   #1323
MAVSSUCK
Banned

MAVSSUCK is on a distinguished road
Wink Oh really?

Last edited by jthig32; 06-01-2011 at 09:44 AM.
MAVSSUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:43 AM   #1324
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

photoshop is fun tool isn't it?
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:56 AM   #1325
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEAT WAVE View Post
once again, stop blaming the refs! they have nothing to do with your loss. both teams got bad fouls. dirk was getting ghost fouls from ud,all night. ud jumped straight up and was called for a foul. it was a fair game.and dallas got more calls.stop blaming stern. you really do sound like a bunch of losers after 1 game.
Another troll post.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:57 AM   #1326
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale4Saul2Red0 View Post
So much for being mature and having a life. Hell I almost feel like rooting for the Heat because this guy would probably kill himself if they lost the series. Obviously isn't getting any pussy. Obviously has no job. Obviously didn't go to college. Hope you're getting paid to post on here buddy because if not what are you doing with your life? I've seen a lot of stuff in my day on forums but this is not only pathetic, it's sad. I feel sorry for this dude he obviously is seeking attention and friends. Don't pull the trigger buddy things will get better, and if not you can always live your life vicariously through an athlete.

BTW that license plate, birth certificate picture is creepy as hell. Who does that? Notice the 87 sticker on the license plate. Obviously the last time this loser has owned a vehicle. Have mercy on him guys, his life's so lame he needs this emotional bump.
well done.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 06-01-2011, 09:57 AM   #1327
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

He's banned, people.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:16 AM   #1328
Frank89149

Frank89149 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
He's banned, people.
Thank you
Frank89149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:52 AM   #1329
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenrhino View Post
When Lebron got that loose ball on the floor, then stood up while he still had the ball, is that not considered traveling?
Don't start looking for traveling, Bron and Wade go bat shit crazy with the ball and it gets ignored somehow. Surely, I would like someone with those handles and would love to get away with it but geez man it stinks for us.

More importantly than the potential travel of that play... WTF was up with Marion? He over played the pass to Bibby and then never got back and it ended up with an And 1 on Dirk. It's Dirks fault for not hammering him and sissy-fouling him but still. That all started with Marion and his mental lapse.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:02 AM   #1330
Dale4Saul2Red0

Dale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
He's banned, people.
You get his IP because that kind of weirdo will be back. He has nothing better to do with his time.
Dale4Saul2Red0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:18 AM   #1331
muzak

muzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Don't start looking for traveling, Bron and Wade go bat shit crazy with the ball and it gets ignored somehow. Surely, I would like someone with those handles and would love to get away with it but geez man it stinks for us.

More importantly than the potential travel of that play... WTF was up with Marion? He over played the pass to Bibby and then never got back and it ended up with an And 1 on Dirk. It's Dirks fault for not hammering him and sissy-fouling him but still. That all started with Marion and his mental lapse.
I thought the monstrous dunk from Lebron near the end of the game was a travel. Am I wrong here? Looked like 3-4 steps, but the whole "gathering" rule, perhaps I don't fully understand it. Seems to me, once you touch the ball, the traveling rule should start there.
muzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:23 AM   #1332
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzak View Post
I thought the monstrous dunk from Lebron near the end of the game was a travel. Am I wrong here? Looked like 3-4 steps, but the whole "gathering" rule, perhaps I don't fully understand it. Seems to me, once you touch the ball, the traveling rule should start there.
I'm not sure on that one.

I can say the thing that kill me are when either one of them are attempting to back down a defender or when they change direction and their hand goes directly under the ball. It happened 2 times last night that I saw with Wade and one time from Bron. Once you put you hand under teh ball that far, you have to pick up the dribble...bottom line. If that was Stevenson, Joel Anthony or Haywood..forget it they call that so fast.

Last edited by SMC0007; 06-01-2011 at 11:23 AM.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:35 AM   #1333
hotsauce

hotsauce will become famous soon enough

A lot of what bothered me yesterday had to do with hustle: yes we did get after it defensively but those rebounds killed us... I said it before the series started that some players like stojacovic weren't going to show up, and it may be too early to tell but i think i am going to be proven right. He is the 2006 version of keith van horn. Hopefully, Dirk realizes he has to start a bit stronger and almost exclusively demand a hard double team: there should be no reason he doesn't completely torch Joel Anthony and Haslem. Another thing, I hope we can scrap for this next win and maybe we can incorporate Butler in for Sunday... Get him cleared already, damn! He's ahead of schedule, yet its been almost 6 months? stop playing cruel jokes..
hotsauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:40 AM   #1334
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsauce View Post
A lot of what bothered me yesterday had to do with hustle: yes we did get after it defensively but those rebounds killed us... I said it before the series started that some players like stojacovic weren't going to show up, and it may be too early to tell but i think i am going to be proven right. He is the 2006 version of keith van horn. Hopefully, Dirk realizes he has to start a bit stronger and almost exclusively demand a hard double team: there should be no reason he doesn't completely torch Joel Anthony and Haslem. Another thing, I hope we can scrap for this next win and maybe we can incorporate Butler in for Sunday... Get him cleared already, damn! He's ahead of schedule, yet its been almost 6 months? stop playing cruel jokes..
Look, forget about Caron Butler. Even if he rolled out there to play off the bench he could really screw his knee up and never be the player he once was. There is no way he can come out and hang with Wade or Lebron defensively after being out that long, even if he could hit shots and keep up with the pace of the game. I highly doubt that if he somehow could give it a try, he prolly wouldn't be able to hang with the Mike Miller, James Jones or other back ups.

Last edited by SMC0007; 06-01-2011 at 11:41 AM.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:49 AM   #1335
Frank89149

Frank89149 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I'm not sure on that one.

I can say the thing that kill me are when either one of them are attempting to back down a defender or when they change direction and their hand goes directly under the ball. It happened 2 times last night that I saw with Wade and one time from Bron. Once you put you hand under teh ball that far, you have to pick up the dribble...bottom line. If that was Stevenson, Joel Anthony or Haywood..forget it they call that so fast.
After the ball leavs the floor you can take two steps, not including the one you're already in during the sprint. He crossed over. That was the last dribble if I remember correct. The first step starts after the foot that's up hits the ground, since he started the step as he crossed over.

That's how I've always interpreted it, and that's why I think he get's away with what looks like a travel. Plus he takes huge strides. I could be wrong though.
Frank89149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:53 AM   #1336
topgun

topgun is a jewel in the roughtopgun is a jewel in the roughtopgun is a jewel in the rough

This series is far from over and I think we can make the needed adjustments to win the next game. The Heat didn't just overwhelm us and it looked like we had no chance. We self destructed at times, and they made the plays in the end.

I never thought I would ever say this, but we might need to increase Stevenson playing time. He brings defense that Peja does not, and he was actually making his wide open shots.
topgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 02:50 PM   #1337
luckyflop777

luckyflop777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsauce View Post
Hopefully, Dirk realizes he has to start a bit stronger and almost exclusively demand a hard double team: there should be no reason he doesn't completely torch Joel Anthony and Haslem.
Lets hope his finger injury wont hinder any of that.
luckyflop777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:09 PM   #1338
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank89149 View Post
After the ball leavs the floor you can take two steps, not including the one you're already in during the sprint. He crossed over. That was the last dribble if I remember correct. The first step starts after the foot that's up hits the ground, since he started the step as he crossed over.

That's how I've always interpreted it, and that's why I think he get's away with what looks like a travel. Plus he takes huge strides. I could be wrong though.
Yeah that play in particular didn't jump out at me.

What I am referring to I have seen it 3 times so far in this series and it is : d.) A player who is dribbling may not put any part of his hand under the ball and (1) carry it from one point to another or (2) bring it to a pause and then continue to dribble again.

Old 06-01-2011, 04:53 PM   #1339
topgun

topgun is a jewel in the roughtopgun is a jewel in the roughtopgun is a jewel in the rough

I think a huge mistake was make right from the beginning of the game when we didn't just give Dirk the ball each time Joel Anthony was on him. As soon as I saw him on Dirk I thought Dirk just needed to go to his sweet spot and get the ball. It should of been Ibaka all over again, but probably even easier. Dirk took the one shot and drilled it, but never went back to it again. He drove a couple times getting one foul and then missing a layup.

The other thing, it is an awful sign that Juwan Howard made us look bad. That was just embarrassing. I hope Chandler/Haywood are embarrassed and come back pissed off.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:24 PM   #1340
ray_sir_6

ray_sir_6 is a jewel in the roughray_sir_6 is a jewel in the roughray_sir_6 is a jewel in the roughray_sir_6 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun View Post
I'm surprised the LeBron "was it a travel?" play is being talked about so much. The play that sticks out in my mind, since it brought back '06 for me, was the LeBron dunk in the 4th quarter. I don't think a single Mavs player even attempted to play defense yet a foul somehow occurred.
Chandler barely touched Lebron with his hand while he was moving out of the way. Foul? Yes. Consistent with the level of calls for the entire game, NO. But hey, an all ball strip is a foul, so at least this time there was SOME CONTACT.

3 calls that could have turned the game to the Mavs win:

Dirk strip that got Bosh two free throws.
Lebron jumping into Terry on a missed 3.
The screen where Haslem ran thru Chandler.

That is 7 pts the Mavs should have gotten if they got points for those possessions, and 2 points the Heat shouldn't have gotten.

Mavs 84, Heat 92 vs Mavs 91, Heat 90.

Those three calls in the 4th quarter are all we needed to win the game. They were all REGULAR CALLS that the refs blew. Throw in a the few "it's Wade" or "it's Lebron" star fouls, like the +1 mentioned above, and we are up by 2-5 pts at the end. We have them, we just need to make the shots and even refs won't be able to shave enough points for the Heat to win.

I still think it'll be Heat in 6. I know Miami and Stern want their closing act for "The Decision" to come in their hometown, and not in Dallas. We win Gm 2, and Gm 4. Hopefully we can ruin their plans, but 5 on 8 is pretty difficult, so we need to bring our A GAME. Plus a Butler return for Gm3.....
ray_sir_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 05:32 PM   #1341
Diehard Fan
Banned

Diehard Fan is infamous around these partsDiehard Fan is infamous around these partsDiehard Fan is infamous around these partsDiehard Fan is infamous around these partsDiehard Fan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenrhino View Post
I had always thought that was considered traveling, but wanted to be sure. Totsl BS that none of those refs called it!!!

Kind of like that 3 pointer from the corner that Terry missed...I suppose none of the refs saw Terry go flying a few rows back into the seats??? Even if it was after the release, that still should have been a foul on Lebron!!! It was at least the 2nd time he got away with a foul after the shot.
Calm your balls, man. Trying to blame a loss on a travel call, that's how low it gets. Heat didn't lose by 2 or 4 or 7 they loss by 8. 8 points which would've took the Mavericks at least 9 possessions to get. & that Terry thing, who the hell flies back after your hand gets hit, wasn't pushed, wasn't shoved, just a flop. He jumped to his feet quickly, noting that he wasn't hurt, and definitely not a foul. The shot was well over released you can't be called for that, Terry was already going down from his jumpshot and LeBron's was still there, LeBron did hit his hand, but as Terry was coming down from the jumpshot so no foul. You might want to blame the loss on the missed shots, bad execution on offense, offensive rebounds, etc? Not on little fouls or taps, that make you think your player was punched in the face. The Heat clearly played more dominantly and everyone knows it. Let's just keep our heads up for game 2, man. MAVERICKS!
Diehard Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 05:41 PM   #1342
Diehard Fan
Banned

Diehard Fan is infamous around these partsDiehard Fan is infamous around these partsDiehard Fan is infamous around these partsDiehard Fan is infamous around these partsDiehard Fan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray_sir_6 View Post
Chandler barely touched Lebron with his hand while he was moving out of the way. Foul? Yes. Consistent with the level of calls for the entire game, NO. But hey, an all ball strip is a foul, so at least this time there was SOME CONTACT.

3 calls that could have turned the game to the Mavs win:

Dirk strip that got Bosh two free throws.
Lebron jumping into Terry on a missed 3.
The screen where Haslem ran thru Chandler.

That is 7 pts the Mavs should have gotten if they got points for those possessions, and 2 points the Heat shouldn't have gotten.

Mavs 84, Heat 92 vs Mavs 91, Heat 90.

Those three calls in the 4th quarter are all we needed to win the game. They were all REGULAR CALLS that the refs blew. Throw in a the few "it's Wade" or "it's Lebron" star fouls, like the +1 mentioned above, and we are up by 2-5 pts at the end. We have them, we just need to make the shots and even refs won't be able to shave enough points for the Heat to win.

I still think it'll be Heat in 6. I know Miami and Stern want their closing act for "The Decision" to come in their hometown, and not in Dallas. We win Gm 2, and Gm 4. Hopefully we can ruin their plans, but 5 on 8 is pretty difficult, so we need to bring our A GAME. Plus a Butler return for Gm3.....
I think you forgot to mention the play, where Terry struck LeBron on the face, on the missed dunk where Terry got 2 FT's, before LeBron drew contact. That's 2 points for the Mavs they shouldn't have gotten and an extra foul on Terry. Don't believe me? http://www.nba.com/playoffs/2011/fin...?ls=st&g=1&t=v, watch the video of the missed dunk. The LeBron hand which hit Terry wasn't a foul, look at the replay as well, when a player is coming down, ball is released, there is no foul. Look it up, that's not a foul, plus it was more of a flop because, LeBron did hit his hand, a hand to hand hit. How does a person fall back so far, and so hard, if all LeBron did was slap his hand, NBA refs clearly saw that and was flop. Good call, however I do agree with Nowitzki's slap as foul that was the 2 points that you guys got with that Terry slap so no. Don't blame foul calls, bad calls went both ways, don't blame foul-calls, what you did in 06' and now Game 1 of 11'. Why not blame all your losts, on fouls, that way you never actually lose. It must be really classy too.
Oh and please whine more about Miami and Stern, most loyal fan ever. Someone who just won't admit defeat, even after 5 years.

Last edited by Diehard Fan; 06-01-2011 at 05:45 PM.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:43 PM   #1343
topgun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard Fan View Post
The shot was well over released you can't be called for that, Terry was already going down from his jumpshot and LeBron's was still there, LeBron did hit his hand, but as Terry was coming down from the jumpshot so no foul.
"The act of shooting starts when, in the official's judgment, the player has started his shooting motion and continues until the shooting motion ceases and he returns to a normal floor position."

Source

I agree the Mavs didn't lose because of this, but it is a foul if you don't let the shooter complete his entire shooting motion. Watch how James plays defense, he rarely goes for the ball (unless of course he has position) but rather he always slaps at the hand on the follow through. This was obvious when they showed Kidd in slow motion hitting a 3 and James clearly slapped his hand. If you don't think this affects shots, than you never played basketball. Follow through is one of the first things you teach kids.

Last edited by topgun; 06-01-2011 at 05:44 PM.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:50 PM   #1344
Diehard Fan
Banned

Quote:
"The act of shooting starts when, in the official's judgment, the player has started his shooting motion and continues until the shooting motion ceases and he returns to a normal floor position."

Source

I agree the Mavs didn't lose because of this, but it is a foul if you don't let the shooter complete his entire shooting motion. Watch how James plays defense, he rarely goes for the ball (unless of course he has position) but rather he always slaps at the hand on the follow through. This was obvious when they showed Kidd in slow motion hitting a 3 and James clearly slapped his hand. If you don't think this affects shots, than you never played basketball. Follow through is one of the first things you teach kids.
True, he was still coming down from it, but Lebron's hand was still there, same spot, he didn't lean to hit Terry's hand. Lebron definitely foul him on the initial shot, and was definitely below him. When Terry comes down and his hand hits LeBron's then it was good no-foul. It definitely did not affect the shot, because Terry was obviously trying to get a foul, so when he flew back a few feet on to the floor hard, obvious flop. Your rules may be true still in shooting crescent, but refs may have been leaning toward a no-call, because the shot wasn't affected. If the ball is released and it's already at least 10 feet away from the shooter, it's not affected. You can see the ball wasn't even close when the contact initiated, it was already far away. Plus, since the shot wasn't affected and Terry was trying for a flop, the shot missed anyways and it's pretty obvious there wasn't going to be an O rebound, in my opinion good call, and people should stop fussing all over calls. Just keep our heads up for Game 2.

Last edited by Diehard Fan; 06-01-2011 at 05:54 PM.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:57 PM   #1345
Diehard Fan
Banned

Game 1 was clearly Miami's, they played more dominantly, James hit a buzzer beater 3 which we let him hit, which was huge a momentum change with 3 points, inexcusable to let him make that, Wade made one later. Let's just not make calls as an excuse keep our heads up for Game 2.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:03 PM   #1346
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I have a question completely and entirely unrelated to anything going on in this thread:

Is there any bit more transparent and obvious than when an opposing fan comes onto the board and pretends to be a fan of that board's team, offering up "rational advice" and the like?

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 06:06 PM   #1347
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Game 1 was clearly Miami's, they played more dominantly, James hit a buzzer beater 3 which we let him hit, which was huge a momentum change with 3 points, inexcusable to let him make that, Wade made one later. Let's just not make calls as an excuse keep our heads up for Game 2.
I don't think inexcusable means what you think it does. If it does then this post is inexcusable.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:07 PM   #1348
Diehard Fan
Banned

Or how about, is there anything worse than a team's fan, that blame games on bad calls & officiating, which disgraces there franchise, and btw <3 Nowitzki.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:09 PM   #1349
topgun

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I have a question completely and entirely unrelated to anything going on in this thread:

Is there any bit more transparent and obvious than when an opposing fan comes onto the board and pretends to be a fan of that board's team, offering up "rational advice" and the like?
Rarely do I actually let out a laugh when reading boards, but this did it for me because it's true.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:09 PM   #1350
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
I think you forgot to mention the play, where Terry struck LeBron on the face, on the missed dunk where Terry got 2 FT's, before LeBron drew contact. That's 2 points for the Mavs they shouldn't have gotten and an extra foul on Terry. Don't believe me? http://www.nba.com/playoffs/2011/fin...?ls=st&g=1&t=v, watch the video of the missed dunk. The LeBron hand which hit Terry wasn't a foul, look at the replay as well, when a player is coming down, ball is released, there is no foul. Look it up, that's not a foul, plus it was more of a flop because, LeBron did hit his hand, a hand to hand hit. How does a person fall back so far, and so hard, if all LeBron did was slap his hand, NBA refs clearly saw that and was flop. Good call, however I do agree with Nowitzki's slap as foul that was the 2 points that you guys got with that Terry slap so no. Don't blame foul calls, bad calls went both ways, don't blame foul-calls, what you did in 06' and now Game 1 of 11'. Why not blame all your losts, on fouls, that way you never actually lose. It must be really classy too.
Oh and please whine more about Miami and Stern, most loyal fan ever. Someone who just won't admit defeat, even after 5 years.
Man you are stupid. Ever hear of a body... Queenie body-blocked him. Only you, queenie and diva would think that wasn't a foul. And of course people with downs syndrome, but they have an excuse, what is yours?
Old 06-01-2011, 06:11 PM   #1351
topgun

Quote:
Or how about, is there anything worse than a team's fan, that blame games on bad calls & officiating, which disgraces there franchise, and btw <3 Nowitzki.
Yeah, I heard Cuban is distraught by how we are acting.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:13 PM   #1352
topgun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Man you are stupid. Ever hear of a body... Queenie body-blocked him. Only you, queenie and diva would think that wasn't a foul. And of course people with downs syndrome, but they have an excuse, what is yours?
It amazes me how fans, announcers, and players somehow think fouls can only occur with the hands and arms.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:15 PM   #1353
Diehard Fan
Banned

Quote:
Yea, I'm sure hand to hand combat is a body block man. If some one pinched you, is that like a stab with a knife to your body. I love how most of you say they put a tiara on Bron and Wade, and call every single fouls for them for something like a little tap. When you guys are hypocrites when the Mavs get touched.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:17 PM   #1354
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and btw <3 Nowitzki.
Way to throw 'em off the scent. Well-played.

Old 06-01-2011, 06:19 PM   #1355
Diehard Fan
Banned

Quote:
It amazes me how fans, announcers, and players somehow think fouls can only occur with the hands and arms.
I wonder how you guys felt when Wade threw Bron that alley-oop. Hurt? Scared? Fearful? Most of you probably thought that was foul for unsportsmanlike conduct. With like all the other calls you think is a foul.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:21 PM   #1356
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Yea, I'm sure hand to hand combat is a body block man. If some one pinched you, is that like a stab with a knife to your body. I love how most of you say they put a tiara on Bron and Wade, and call every single fouls for them for something like a little tap. When you guys are hypocrites when the Mavs get touched.
I really don't know what your whiney-rear is talking about. I'm talking about a foul where jet was body-blocked, turned sideways by queenie and you are whining about some hand crap. Send a twitter to queenie and tell him how much you love him now that he screwed over his fan base to give you a thrill. Queenie will appreciate it I'm sure.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:21 PM   #1357
LonghornDub

Quote:
I wonder how you guys felt when Wade threw Bron that alley-oop. Hurt? Scared? Fearful?
Psst, hey, umm....you seem to be slipping out of character a bit with this one. Might wanna reel it back just a touch. Luckily, I don't think they're onto you yet. Poker face.

Last edited by LonghornDub; 06-01-2011 at 06:22 PM.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:24 PM   #1358
Diehard Fan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Psst, hey, umm....you seem to be slipping out of character a bit with this one. Might wanna reel it back just a touch. Luckily, I don't think they're onto you yet. Poker face.
Oops sorry, heheh, but truth, been a Mavericks Fan ever since Shaq played for them in 93'.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:27 PM   #1359
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
I wonder how you guys felt when Wade threw Bron that alley-oop. Hurt? Scared? Fearful? Most of you probably thought that was foul for unsportsmanlike conduct. With like all the other calls you think is a foul.
Well i didnt think much about it since the game was over. How did your little wee-wee feel when Chandler dunked on your little cheats head during a meaningful part of the game.

I would imagine you did like queenies preening however...wet?

Last edited by dude1394; 06-01-2011 at 06:28 PM.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:30 PM   #1360
Diehard Fan
Banned

Quote:
Well i didnt think much about it since the game was over. How did your little wee-wee feel when Chandler dunked on your little cheats head during a meaningful part of the game.

I would imagine you did like queenies preening however...wet?
Yeah, when Chandler got that alley-oop, it hurt a little less than Bron's 3 point buzzer beater at the 3rd quarter over the littles Mavs. Nowitzki is shooting really good FT's though, probably one of the best at FT's.

Last edited by Diehard Fan; 06-01-2011 at 06:32 PM.

Tags
heatd=mavs30%fg, sieg !, still alive!!!, teamusa vs mavs, this is gonna be good!