Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 11-14-2020, 02:12 AM   #1
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Drafting Zeke, and then compounding the mistake by signing him to an extension is a large part of the problem. If they draft top 3-6 they could take a qb they like or the LT from Oregon if top 3. Saying he could be a generational talent.
Yeah the OT is supposed to be best since like... I guess it would be Orlando Pace as the last one I heard as generational.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 02:19 AM   #2
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Yeah the OT is supposed to be best since like... I guess it would be Orlando Pace as the last one I heard as generational.
Cowboys would need to find a way to keep losing, it behooves them. If it holds as Jets and Jags 1&2 they almost certainly go QB. Giants have a young QB but may fire Gettleman and Washington would look QB. So they could get the OT at 4 or 5 but I think someone trades up or a team surprises if he’s that good. The LB Parsons is All-Pro material sounds like too, Kuechly comps. And the other QBs are getting hype. Good year to tank! Haha
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 12:12 PM   #3
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Cowboys would need to find a way to keep losing, it behooves them. If it holds as Jets and Jags 1&2 they almost certainly go QB. Giants have a young QB but may fire Gettleman and Washington would look QB. So they could get the OT at 4 or 5 but I think someone trades up or a team surprises if he’s that good. The LB Parsons is All-Pro material sounds like too, Kuechly comps. And the other QBs are getting hype. Good year to tank! Haha
They need to be realistic about their team. If they are contending then that pick needs to go to the defense. If they are rebuilding and think Tyron is finished then I'd look at OT but that would be once again avoiding the defense. This defense doesn't have ONE top 15 pick on it. Not one. This offense has a few.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote