Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-11-2022, 10:10 AM   #1
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

I mean I certainly feel like we're smarter...

-Letting Nash walk
-Letting 2011 team walk
-Plan powder/ screwed by DeAndre Jordan
-2020 Draft
-Brunson mishap
-issues with Donnie and the gambler
-sexual misconduct issues

....why are we giving this asshole a pass? Because Donnie drafted Dirk and drafted Luka? He has singlehandedly kept this franchise afloat for 20+ years with two amazing draft picks.

Cuban loves coming across as the smartest guy in the room, but he really has fucked a lot up. He's also all bluster when it comes to opening up his checkbook... in reality he's been a penny pincher with the one place it matters -- the roster.
Old 11-11-2022, 11:21 PM   #2
JustJay

JustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
I mean I certainly feel like we're smarter...

-Letting Nash walk
-Letting 2011 team walk
-Plan powder/ screwed by DeAndre Jordan
-2020 Draft
-Brunson mishap
-issues with Donnie and the gambler
-sexual misconduct issues

....why are we giving this asshole a pass? Because Donnie drafted Dirk and drafted Luka? He has singlehandedly kept this franchise afloat for 20+ years with two amazing draft picks.

Cuban loves coming across as the smartest guy in the room, but he really has fucked a lot up. He's also all bluster when it comes to opening up his checkbook... in reality he's been a penny pincher with the one place it matters -- the roster.
JustJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 08:44 AM   #3
washedklean77

washedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to all

Cuban's still more than satisfied from the title in 2011. He was a die hard Mavs fan who bought the team and got them to a title. I'd be pretty content about that, too. The problem is, that contentment has turned into complacency during a time when you have one of the best talents that the game will ever see.