Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-10-2006, 09:27 AM   #1
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Giving Terry Some Love

Since I generally hear focus on the greatness of Howard and Dirk and since I've never been the biggest Terry supporter, I thought I'd give him some love. In his last 5, he is averaging 19 points, 4.4 assists, 1.6 steals, shooting 53 percent from the field, 40 from three. Great numbers since Howard came back. In fact I'm starting to feel that Howard makes other players around him better, esp since defenses focus more on him than Terry or Stack. Anyways, he has done very well since Harris's absence too, and I have no doubt he'll keep it up.

Go Mavs

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2006, 09:33 AM   #2
Mavfan + Ravenfan

Mavfan + Ravenfan is on a distinguished road

I hope he's still here next year, he still has a chance to start next year if harris doesn't do so well in the playoffs, and over the summer.
When we was eight, we went to Bat Day to see the Yanks
In Sixty-Nine, his father and mines, they robbed banks
He pointed to the charm on his neck
With his last bit of energy left, told me rock it with respect
I opened it, seen the god holdin his kids
Photogenic, tears just burst out my wig

AKA-wu banga at db.com
AKA-mavsravensfanatic at scout.com
Mavfan + Ravenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 09:48 AM   #3
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

I'm all about giving Terry some love! I've always been a supporter of his. I think his enthusiasm for the game and his love of being on a winning team outweigh the fact that he isn't a "true point guard". You can tell that he really enjoys being here. While he may not be Nash, he still is an asset to this team.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 09:51 AM   #4
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

i totally agree. his attitude is really his best attribute and it helps him to hit those killer shots from time to time
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 10:01 AM   #5
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

I used to think Terry was gone after this season, but I've changed since then. We at the very minimum need a quality guy like Terry to fill in if Harris is injury prone, which we can't tell at this point. Terry is a guy that helps hold this team together.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 11:24 AM   #6
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

His defense has been great the last couple of games. If he could provide that type of defense every day, it would help our team defense tremendously

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 12:48 PM   #7
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

sig
Old 04-10-2006, 12:56 PM   #8
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

When Harris gets back, this team will be that much scarier with Terry playing at a high level now.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 01:13 PM   #9
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

I'm 100% sure JeT will be back. $ won't be that big of a deal becasue IMO KVH is gone. Powell will fill his role, and Jet will resign at a price nice for him and Dallas. I think Stack is a bigger ? mark of returning than Jet
Old 04-10-2006, 02:59 PM   #10
Mavfan + Ravenfan

Mavfan + Ravenfan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just211
I think Stack is a bigger ? mark of returning than Jet
I agree, stack is shooting a carrer low 40.0 percent from the field, he's just slowing down. As a veretan he still turns the ball over too much. I hope daniels steps up in the playoffs and takes his bench spot, and roster spot for next season. Before his first injury, and when he was starting after cristie retired, he was playin at a high level on both ends of the court. Then he got hurt and griffin was signed, and he hasn't played like that since then.
When we was eight, we went to Bat Day to see the Yanks
In Sixty-Nine, his father and mines, they robbed banks
He pointed to the charm on his neck
With his last bit of energy left, told me rock it with respect
I opened it, seen the god holdin his kids
Photogenic, tears just burst out my wig

AKA-wu banga at db.com
AKA-mavsravensfanatic at scout.com
Mavfan + Ravenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 04:18 PM   #11
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

im pretty sure JET loves playing for dallas..especially since his last tenor on a team was with that joke of a team...the hawks....JET is the man...he deserves the big money soon...when is his contract up?
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote