Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-19-2002, 10:14 AM   #1
Kat

Kat is on a distinguished road

Please refer to the psychologist's pedology handbook;

Learned behavior;
When the subject exhibits constant bad behavior, they are seeking attention and approval.It is best to ignore such behavior, only respond to the subject when correct behavior is exhibited.

Old 01-19-2002, 11:06 AM   #2
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

<< It is best to ignore such behavior >>

My thoughts exactly. If you ignore a child that whines, eventually they stop. If you pay attention to them, they whine all the time.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2002, 02:35 PM   #3
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh, John Watson and behavioral learning. Sounds like class. I'm a psych minor. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] hehehe.

In RCF's defense, he has done a lot more basketball talking here than he or anyone pretending to be him did over at LMF. As a result, the LMF board has calmed back down and this one is as good as ever. Whether or not his opinions are well-developed or worth discussing is for ya'll argumentative types to determine. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2002, 12:41 AM   #4
realclipsfan
Banned

realclipsfan is on a distinguished road

thanks rhylan i really appreciate it, i am just so amazed how all this attention is directed at me.i am not the problem , it's some of these guys who think they know it all. i also find it so amusing that once i leave LMF all these others that was over there comes and follows. i do not see how i am the problem over there but everyone seems to follow me. interesting to me, but hey oh well.
realclipsfan is offline   Reply With Quote