Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-24-2002, 02:18 PM   #1
realclipsfan
Banned

realclipsfan is on a distinguished road

Do I really attract that much attn? If so, I am really proud of that. I am glad to see all of you have that much respect for me, and that I am the hottest topic on this board rather than what it should be? I am glad to see I can stop a board from talking basketball like it should be, and start talking about me. That is pretty darn interesting don't you all think?
realclipsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2002, 02:29 PM   #2
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

this "craving of attention" is precisely the reason why you should not be allowed to post here. this board is to talk about the mavericks, not to disrupt that with attacks.
Old 01-24-2002, 02:36 PM   #3
realclipsfan
Banned

dude you guys are to fault, it does not matter what i crave. you guys continue to give me the attn, so what the hell man.it's not my fault you guys give me attn. why dont you just post about basketball rather than posting about me?? that SAME DAMN QUESTION GOES TO EVERYONE, WHY NOT POST JUST ABOUT BASKETBALL RATHER THAN POST ABOUT ME??????
Old 01-24-2002, 02:41 PM   #4
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

cause this is so fun! i just have this mental image every time i read one of your posts.

Some 10 year old kid in front of his computer, turning bright red with anger, but simultaneously pleased that he can try out the new curse words he learned today, without having to worry about his momma washing his mouth out with soap.
Old 01-24-2002, 02:51 PM   #5
realclipsfan
Banned

yea with all that being said BBLoser upi still are trying to insult me rather than talking basketball like this forum was made for.
Old 01-24-2002, 02:54 PM   #6
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

i've talked basketball for months on this board, i figure i can move away from it for a bit. you talk about basketball in .01% of your posts.