Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-13-2004, 02:59 AM   #1
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice
Default Have old times been forgotten ?

It's an anniversary thing and I'll help arrange it...

Some old photos..Mavs fans in real life:

Who's who ?

First photo: Left to right...Smile...Murphy3...and OP.
3rd photo : Left to right:..Novice41..Smile...Murphy3.
5th photo: Left to right....GRBH...OP......Madape.
6th photo: Left to right...Rhylan, Smile, Novice41, Sturm, OP, Sweets, NYDOc.
9th photo: MadApe.

Old 03-13-2004, 11:04 AM   #2
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Time for a watching party ?

thanks for remembering the old photos... it was great time...

another watching party is a fantastic idea... and really would
love to attend one more... but unfortunately i won't be able to
come the actual season [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]... guess it will take another couple
of month till i will be in big D again...

but i wish you all a hilarious time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]... and a mavs win [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...

btw - OP, may i correct something ?...
Quote:
5th photo: Left to right...LRB (in the back, talking with MFF [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )...MFFL...OP......Madape.
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 12:37 PM   #3
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: Time for a watching party ?

Old 03-13-2004, 01:02 PM   #4
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

Old 03-13-2004, 01:10 PM   #5
Chiwas
Guru

Excellent ladies. [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img]

(Btw, excellent beer! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img])
Old 03-13-2004, 01:24 PM   #6
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I think this picture proves that I exist in the hearts of the D-M faithful:

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img]

edit: I wanted to apologize to OP for hijacking his thread and attempting to fill it with my cheap humor(?) and to also say that I am very interested in a watching party. MFFL's party early this season was very fun and was nice to put names and faces to the personalities on the board. Let me know how I can help make this a reality.
Old 03-13-2004, 01:42 PM   #7
Chiwas
Guru

The best palindrome in the AAC. (1441)

Old 03-13-2004, 01:43 PM   #8
Novice#41
Golden Member

Quote:
.... MFFL's party early this season was very fun and was nice to put names and faces to the personalities on the board.
btw - did noone take some pics there ?

[img]i/expressions/camera.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

U2, make sure to have your digi with you for the next party...

chiw@s = <math>([1]_n)^2</math> [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2004, 02:24 PM   #9
Chiwas
Guru

Excellent friends, my Compagre and my Comadre. [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] 2 x

Old 03-13-2004, 02:32 PM   #10
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Novice#41
Oh my! Novice has an arrow going through her head!!! And smiles has one too.... or is that a big yellow mustache? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Either way, Murphy looks REAL happy... see people, he does smile after-all.... we have proof!
Old 03-14-2004, 10:07 PM   #11
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Novice#41
Chiw@s will be sad to find out he is now stuffed in a box in the back of a closet. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

...maybe, if he behaves, I will dust him off and bring him to the next party.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 03:25 PM   #12
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Sweets and sweeter..............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2004, 10:20 PM   #13
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Thanks, but please, please, please stop posting that silly picture of me. I look like I'm about to throw up.....

......and that didn't happen until hours later. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 01:06 PM   #14
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally posted by: southern_sweets
Thanks, but please, please, please stop posting that silly picture of me. I look like I'm about to throw up.....

......and that didn't happen until hours later. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Sweets you are beautiful. And don't believe anyone that tells you anything different.

Old 03-19-2004, 07:42 PM   #15
Chiwas
Guru

...or a stick could be your fate.

How couldn't one behave with Sweets?
Old 03-21-2004, 12:19 AM   #16
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Okay, what was the result of this? I am interested on going to a watch party before the 10th of April. Can this be arranged before that?
Old 03-21-2004, 12:56 AM   #17
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

How about 3/26 ..that's a friday night against miami....
or 3/28 against orlando....that's an afternoon game.
Old 03-21-2004, 01:01 AM   #18
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

of those two dates, i should be able to make it on 3/28.

i hope it works out to have a d-m.com party this year! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2004, 01:14 AM   #19
OutletPass
Diamond Member

Both of those are away games...We could do Dave & Buster's again...
or find somewhere new..

For a lark...we could go to Waco and see Doc and KG...and I know that Sweets will come up.

On another note, I'm ready to organize the Mavs vs Mavs III basketball game late May or early june..

Who wants to play ?

I've got Sock, Rhylan, Saltwater Chaffy, MavsAfroman, and Dirno200 on the "Mavs Blue" Team. Mandy is my 6th woman...and Austin Jackson will be my offense off the bench.

I'm betting that MaxP will coach the "Mavs White" team...

So...who wants to play ?

Old 03-21-2004, 05:31 AM   #20
ISmellmyTshirts

ISmellmyTshirts is on a distinguished road

I don't know ya'll that well, and vice versa is prolly true. But I've been reading the board since July, if not posting. So I guess I kind of know you peeps. Anyway, I would like to play in a game of ball. That is unless, you guys think adding new blood will interfere with the chemistry. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
"I recently learned that in an average lifetime a person walks about sixty-five thousand miles. That's two and half times around the world. I wonder where your steps will take you. I wonder how you'll use the rest of the miles you're given." --Mr. Rogers
ISmellmyTshirts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 05:44 AM   #21
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
On another note, I'm ready to organize the Mavs vs Mavs III basketball game late May or early june..

Who wants to play ?

I've got Sock, Rhylan, Saltwater Chaffy, MavsAfroman, and Dirno200 on the "Mavs Blue" Team. Mandy is my 6th woman...and Austin Jackson will be my offense off the bench.
Count me in to, OP...
Old 03-21-2004, 11:17 AM   #22
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

I won't be available on 27th or 28th of this month. I am available on 26th and the weekend after that.
Old 03-23-2004, 06:04 AM   #23
OutletPass
Diamond Member

Gotcha, Evil..I knew that you'd bring back those lefty-righty inside domination baby hooks...

Wouldn't be a Mavs vs. Mavs game without you !

Old 07-03-2012, 12:16 PM   #24
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
I think this picture proves that I exist in the hearts of the D-M faithful:

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img]

edit: I wanted to apologize to OP for hijacking his thread and attempting to fill it with my cheap humor(?) and to also say that I am very interested in a watching party. MFFL's party early this season was very fun and was nice to put names and faces to the personalities on the board. Let me know how I can help make this a reality.
Ok..anyone that's still around.. who's on the far right?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:50 PM   #25
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Mrs. Outlet Pass
Old 07-05-2012, 08:47 AM   #26
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh, ok.. thank you
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 10:27 AM   #27
Smiles
Diamond Member

Those were some fun times! Why did I not warrant a U2 heart drawn on my picture?! :O

Old 07-15-2012, 10:18 PM   #28
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
Those were some fun times! Why did I not warrant a U2 heart drawn on my picture?! :O

Because, silly girl, your heart was covered up by Rhylan's noggin.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:50 PM   #29
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

These events seem like tons of fun... nothing like watching Mavericks game with hardcore fans.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 12:32 AM   #30
Smiles
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
Because, silly girl, your heart was covered up by Rhylan's noggin.
Aww, I see! All is well now. I wish I'd taken more pictures back then.

The parties were a lot of fun. Maybe I'll throw a watching party in a couple of years? Then again, I don't know a lot of the newer posters. Hmmm