Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-07-2007, 11:40 PM   #1
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all
Default DrBio

anyone care to explain why he's banned? i think i missed something
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2007, 11:42 PM   #2
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Sex, Lies, & Videotapes
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 11:49 PM   #3
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

haha, no straight answers here, i forgot
Old 02-08-2007, 12:01 AM   #4
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

U2 said it's a temporary ban, and my guess is it's because of the stuff with chum and all the PM's.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 12:04 AM   #5
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueVan
haha, no straight answers here, i forgot
The answer is kinda in that thread that Nemesis posted if you read through the whole thing. The mods aren't saying what exactly got him into trouble, but I think nashty's guess is as good as any.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 01:48 AM   #6
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Since this is as good a thread as any to post this, I have a couple of things to say.

I'm not a big fan of Bio. He is rude, self-serving, disrespectful to new posters, self-righteous, and is prone to trolling.

However, he has also shown the ability to be compassionate, and a good poster. It gets lost sometimes in his (seemingly constant) feuds with various posters, but he is an important member of the board.

For the mods not to offer an explanation as to why he was banned is unseemly, in my opinion. When a prominent member is banned, even if it is temporary, the other members should be told the reason, maybe so they have an example to avoid, if nothing else.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 01:59 AM   #7
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

I'll take a stab at this one. I quite like the good Doctor, most of the time. I think Chaff's post is pretty spot on.

Doc's ban is for one month. I don't think there is any sense getting into details of what specifically caused Doc's ban, because we all are aware that it is his pattern of behavior over some period of time that got him there.

Persistent insults, name-calling, board-pervasive-feuding, abuse via PMs, abuse via reputation comments, and failure to cease behaving this way when asked multiple times. Doc has been given plenty of rope.

I hope he'll be back in a few weeks with a different perspective.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 02:09 AM   #8
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the explanation Rhylan.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 02:24 AM   #9
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterChaffy
Since this is as good a thread as any to post this, I have a couple of things to say.

I'm not a big fan of Bio. He is rude, self-serving, disrespectful to new posters, self-righteous, and is prone to trolling.

However, he has also shown the ability to be compassionate, and a good poster. It gets lost sometimes in his (seemingly constant) feuds with various posters, but he is an important member of the board.

For the mods not to offer an explanation as to why he was banned is unseemly, in my opinion. When a prominent member is banned, even if it is temporary, the other members should be told the reason, maybe so they have an example to avoid, if nothing else.
This is a good post. Doc can get a little tiring at times at how he bugs other members and new ones, but he is important to this board. He has always been very good to me, and I have no problem with his personality. It can be overboard at times, but he always gives me a lot of laughs. He is a big part of this board, and I look forward to him coming back. He is a good poster, and has a personality that adds a lot to this board. Hopefully he'll be able to control it and do it in a more respectful manner, but I'm looking forward to his return.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 02-08-2007, 02:26 AM   #10
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah he's always been nice to me, so I like him. But hey, I just can't wait for him to get back so I can ask him out the heck he sent that many PMs at once.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 02-08-2007 at 02:26 AM.
Old 02-08-2007, 02:27 AM   #11
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
Yeah he's always been nice to me, so I like him. But hey, I just can't wait for him to get back so I can ask him out.
Gotta quote this, lol

Old 02-08-2007, 02:28 AM   #12
fluid.forty.one

real mature

Old 02-08-2007, 02:29 AM   #13
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Rhlyan,

Appreciate the explanation/clarification.

Old 02-08-2007, 02:29 AM   #14
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
real mature

Haha, sorry, it was just too good to pass up

Old 02-08-2007, 04:07 AM   #15
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Doc's been real good to me too. Looks like everyone (including those who like and dislike him) is missing him. LOL Bring Doc back soon.

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky

Last edited by mqywaaah; 02-08-2007 at 04:07 AM.
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 05:48 AM   #16
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

When did this happen? I didn't notice he was gone. I suppose I should have noticed a dramatic decrease in dad jokes.

We should put vBucks on what kind of Doc we'll have when he comes back. Will we have bitter doc? Institutionalized doc? Best behavior Doc? Psychotic doc? PMS Doc (which is normal doc)? No Doc at all? Homosexual Doc?

Last edited by Murphy3; 02-08-2007 at 05:51 AM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 06:31 AM   #17
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Good one Murph!

Old 02-08-2007, 07:28 AM   #18
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Doc ain't coming back. He became a Suns fan because he didn't like how he was treated by the mods, and also just to piss off Chumdawg.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 08:24 AM   #19
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

^^What???? No way!! LOL Doc will never do that... or maybe.. hehe

Old 02-08-2007, 08:51 AM   #20
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

well he got banned from spurstalk too, so it looks like a suns board is the next place to go. although, he did always have a soft spot for the Bobcats...

i like doc, some of his photoshop work was impeccable, and when he wasnt in arguing w/ someone he had some good points
Old 02-08-2007, 09:21 AM   #21
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

I always thought doc was good for a laugh. As for the whole banning thing, im not questioning the mods but i just generally dont think banning should really be done short of totally ridiculous situations. I have about as much respect for chum as anyone on this board but I understand why doc got to the point he did with him. The Nash/Nellie love was/is getting to the point that hes almost turning into a troll. Im honestly not sure he would be happy if the mavs beat the suns. Now the sending 8 billion pms or whatever was a bit pointless and childish and did deserve something but i dont really think it warranted banning(i would have just left the inbox full and turned off the email notification for a couple of days) Ah well, hell be back in a month.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 09:26 AM   #22
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
I always thought doc was good for a laugh. As for the whole banning thing, im not questioning the mods but i just generally dont think banning should really be done short of totally ridiculous situations. I have about as much respect for chum as anyone on this board but I understand why doc got to the point he did with him. The Nash/Nellie love was/is getting to the point that hes almost turning into a troll. Im honestly not sure he would be happy if the mavs beat the suns. Now the sending 8 billion pms or whatever was a bit pointless and childish and did deserve something but i dont really think it warranted banning(i would have just left the inbox full and turned off the email notification for a couple of days) Ah well, hell be back in a month.
I get the impression that none of us know the full extent of what went on.

My preference (not that it counts) is that we just stop talking about it, it'll blow over, hopfully doc will rejoin us without an agenda, and we can all joke around and root for the mavs and co-exist peacefully together.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:33 AM   #23
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
My preference (not that it counts) is that we just stop talking about it, it'll blow over, hopfully doc will rejoin us without an agenda, and we can all joke around and root for the mavs and co-exist peacefully together.

Old 02-08-2007, 09:35 AM   #24
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

roger that
Old 02-08-2007, 09:35 AM   #25
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I get the impression that none of us know the full extent of what went on.

oh i dont claim to remotely know the whole thing that went on. I was just generally thinking that i mostly disagree with banning. I mean its not hard to use a different ip and create a new account anyway.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 10:07 AM   #26
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

I hope he'll be back. I'd really miss his character and also uncanny photoshop work if he doesn't.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 10:39 AM   #27
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
This is a good post. Doc can get a little tiring at times at how he bugs other members and new ones, but he is important to this board. He has always been very good to me, and I have no problem with his personality. It can be overboard at times, but he always gives me a lot of laughs. He is a big part of this board, and I look forward to him coming back. He is a good poster, and has a personality that adds a lot to this board. Hopefully he'll be able to control it and do it in a more respectful manner, but I'm looking forward to his return.
I am somewhat of a newbie, and I have been treated with the utmost respect from him. Just wanted to get that off my chest from us newbies I actually follow him around to see his posts and sense of humor.

We will be awaiting your return

Sincerely,

Somewhat of a Newbie

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 02-08-2007 at 10:43 AM.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 11:28 AM   #28
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Oh, so someone gave you the "utmost respect" after knee-pad worthy posts like this last one??!!??

big surprise!!

wipe off your chin and take it easy, those services won't be required for about a month or so...

<edit, I forgot to put in the >

Last edited by mcsluggo; 02-08-2007 at 03:36 PM.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 11:44 AM   #29
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

such animosity
Old 02-08-2007, 12:06 PM   #30
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Newbie here,
I took allot of flack from Doc when I first got here. Probably deserved it too. But I eventually figured out what works here, and won him over. He has since become one of my biggest supporters on this site. I'd rather have earned his respect then have him kiss my ass to start with, besides that doesn't seem like his style anyway. Now if I can just win over Murphy...
Old 02-08-2007, 12:12 PM   #31
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

I've never taken any flack from Doc, either, but that's probably because we knew each other from another board and, you know, are from the same university 'n' such.
Kirobaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 01:04 PM   #32
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

I can't believe people actually find Doc funny, or his Photoshops "impeccable".

Old 02-08-2007, 01:57 PM   #33
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

us.... us... us... us... us.. us.. us. and them.... them... them... them... them.. them... them.. them. and after all, we're only ordinary men.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:13 PM   #34
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Quote:
That makes two of us.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:02 PM   #35
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
I always thought doc was good for a laugh. As for the whole banning thing, im not questioning the mods but i just generally dont think banning should really be done short of totally ridiculous situations. I have about as much respect for chum as anyone on this board but I understand why doc got to the point he did with him. The Nash/Nellie love was/is getting to the point that hes almost turning into a troll. Im honestly not sure he would be happy if the mavs beat the suns.
I totally agree. In my eyes, chum went from one of the best posters on the board who I had a ton of respect for to a borderline troll/Suns fan. With Doc being gone, chum has started to return to his normal self. Hopefully chum and Doc can coexist and bring as much to the board as they are capable of.

Old 02-08-2007, 05:04 PM   #36
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I miss the doc, he made (message board) life interesting.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 02-08-2007 at 05:05 PM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 05:07 PM   #37
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
I miss the doc, he made (message board) life interesting.
Same here, he always kept things humorous.

Old 02-08-2007, 05:59 PM   #38
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

I miss Doc.

I like both Doc and Chum.

Doc--come back soon...
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 06:03 PM   #39
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

If you can hear us way up there Doc.... this one is for you.

*fart*

He know's what i'm talking about.
Old 02-08-2007, 07:37 PM   #40
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

Quote:
Stop reading my mind!

Seriously, though, Murph was spot on - Doc's jokes are dad jokes. Not funny.

And his photoshops are mediocre at best.

Doc has his moments. I just wish there were more of them and less of those juvenile behavior episodes.
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote