Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-09-2007, 02:15 PM   #81
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Remember that time Doc took his light saber and struck down Ben Kenobi when Luke was rushing back to the Millennium Falcon? and that other time when he told Luke he was his father?! Man- that was funny!

Last edited by XERXES; 02-09-2007 at 02:15 PM.
XERXES is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2007, 02:45 PM   #82
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I loved that one time when he told Mr. Bond that all he wanted was for him to die...that was classic doc.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 03:10 PM   #83
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

remember when he kept wrestling with agent "number two" in the men's room stall? what did he keep asking him? man, it cracked me up! oh yeah, it was "who do you work for number two??!!" good ol' doc.
Old 02-09-2007, 03:10 PM   #84
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
Remember the time Doc posted one of his patented photoshop pics and it was funny?

Me neither.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Murphy3 again.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 03:14 PM   #85
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueVan
anyone care to explain why he's banned? i think i missed something
I think Dr.Bio insinuated that Lance Armstrong might not have used performance enhancing drugs.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 03:32 PM   #86
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Remember the time when Doc was trying to help some kid who was scared cause he could see dead people? but it turns out that DOC WAS DEAD ALL ALONG!!!!

yeah, that was kinda weird.

that being said, i'll add my two cents. i like doc, he likes me. we've never gotten into it over anything, even though we don't agree on a lot of stuff (maybe it's cause i avoid the political forum...). i do think doc knows that he goes overboard about 75% of the time, and that he has about 300 dead horses on his property that he keeps beating EVERY SINGLE DAY. but i like him. it's what he does.

me, i'm known for posting downright hilarious yet poignant posts once every 3-4 days.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 02-09-2007 at 03:33 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 03:48 PM   #87
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Remember that time Doc saved a beached whale by peeing on it until help arrived?
Old 02-09-2007, 03:55 PM   #88
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

hey you remember that one time where doc killed Matt Damon at the end of the movie...yeah...hes like that was good times.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 02-09-2007, 04:01 PM   #89
XERXES
Diamond Member

or the time that mr.bio kept beating up george mcfly and then landed in a pile of manure?
Old 02-09-2007, 04:07 PM   #90
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't the manure fall on doc, rather than him actually landing in the pile?

just trying to make sure i remember my doc experiences correctly.
Old 02-09-2007, 04:08 PM   #91
sike
The Preacha

does anyone else remember that time doc split with jennifer aniston and hooked up with angelina jolie?

Old 02-09-2007, 04:09 PM   #92
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
Didn't the manure fall on doc, rather than him actually landing in the pile?

just trying to make sure i remember my doc experiences correctly.
and he was filled with such rage!

Old 02-09-2007, 04:11 PM   #93
XERXES
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
does anyone else remember that time doc split with jennifer aniston and hooked up with angelina jolie?
i'm having trouble recalling that one.
Old 02-09-2007, 04:17 PM   #94
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think Dr.Bio insinuated that Lance Armstrong might not have used performance enhancing drugs.
Awesome.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 05:30 PM   #95
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Remember the time Dr. Bio claimed he fathered Anna Nicole's baby.
Old 02-09-2007, 05:32 PM   #96
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Did I ever tell you about the time Dr. Bio showed up at my daughter's wedding? You know my daughter; she's a beautiful girl.

Well, he's standing right between me and my daughter at the ceremony. He's got no right to be there, but he's drunk and he's Bio! Well, long story short: the priest accidentally marries Bio and me!

We spend the weekend in the Pocono's - he loves me like I've never been loved before!
Old 02-09-2007, 06:03 PM   #97
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
Did I ever tell you about the time Dr. Bio showed up at my daughter's wedding? You know my daughter; she's a beautiful girl.

Well, he's standing right between me and my daughter at the ceremony. He's got no right to be there, but he's drunk and he's Bio! Well, long story short: the priest accidentally marries Bio and me!

We spend the weekend in the Pocono's - he loves me like I've never been loved before!
That cheating son of a bitch.... I thought i was the only one for him...

Last edited by irontoad; 02-09-2007 at 06:03 PM.
irontoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 06:07 PM   #98
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Dr. Bio hates Mexicans. And he's half Mexican... And he hates irony.
Old 02-09-2007, 08:32 PM   #99
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by irontoad
That cheating son of a bitch.... I thought i was the only one for him...
Don't worry, IT....you will always have the memories of you and Doc and those summers up on Brokeback Mountain.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 11:02 PM   #100
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

WHOA WHOA WHOA....IT, he took you up there too? i thought i was his secret cowboy
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 11:46 PM   #101
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Remember that one day that Doc prevented the assasination of the president, disarmed a nuclear missile, infiltrated a terrorist cell, faked his own death, got kidnapped by some Japanese guys, fought a heroine addiction, stopped the distribution of a deadly virus, and negotiated a potentially volatile hostage situation?

Doc did all that in one day, and not once did he have to go to the bathroom.

He's that good.

Seriously, there is no question that the forum, and specifically game night, misses his unbridled enthusiasm.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 02-09-2007 at 11:46 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 11:47 PM   #102
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, there is a question by some... Of course, not me. But by some...
Old 02-10-2007, 12:10 AM   #103
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Remember the Titans? I dont.

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 08:47 AM   #104
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

I remember the time Dr. Bio kicked Chuck Norris' ass.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 08:49 AM   #105
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
Dr. Bio hates Mexicans. And he's half Mexican... And he hates irony.

Did I ever tell you about the time Doc took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Doc takes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half — until sure enough, someone constructs a bar around us. Well, the day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Doc yelled over the roar of the flames, "Always leave things the way you found 'em!"

TO DRBIO!!
Old 02-10-2007, 09:22 AM   #106
Murphy3
Guru

Remember the time Doc was caught in the adult movie theatre making out with Paul Reubens and Marv Albert? Sure enough, they had Doc dressed like a woman.
Old 02-10-2007, 09:24 AM   #107
Murphy3
Guru

Remember the time Doc was pissed because he had lost some money on a Baylor basketball game so he ordered the shooting of one of the players that was responsible?
Old 02-10-2007, 10:04 AM   #108
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Remember the time Doc was pissed because he had lost some money on a Baylor basketball game so he ordered the shooting of one of the players that was responsible?
Now we all know that Doc wouldn't be so stupid as to lay money on the shitty shitty Baylor team. Do better Murphy... Do better!
Old 02-10-2007, 11:44 AM   #109
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Did you guys know that the character of Johnny Appleseed was based on Doc, except for the part about planting apple trees and not raping men...
Old 02-10-2007, 11:47 AM   #110
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Remember when Doc "had a dream"?
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 12:16 PM   #111
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

this thread is evidence that the Mavs not only have the best locker room in the NBA but the best message board as well! thanks for the laughs guys and keep 'em coming!

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 12:51 PM   #112
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

Remember that time that Doc wanted pancakes and the skillet was so big they had to hire lumberjacks with butter strapped to their feet to skate around on it to grease it?
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 01:04 PM   #113
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Rem u' da pa doc fed a 'gata' ta' de' odefoks atta' da' dome?

"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 01:33 PM   #114
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Remember when Doc streaked naked across the court at an NBA Finals game in an effort to appease the refs? Needless to say, it didn't work.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 02:41 PM   #115
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

DrBio had many great quotes for the ages. For example, "Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise." Actually, was it DrBio that said this or was it Benjamin Franklin? I always get those two mixed up..... Which one discovered electricity? It is so easy to get them confused.
Old 02-10-2007, 03:16 PM   #116
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Remember when Doc hit that overtime forcing "and 1" dunk in game 7 of the western conference semis?
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 03:18 PM   #117
Murphy3
Guru

Ok, you're going overboard there...
Old 02-10-2007, 03:39 PM   #118
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

Hey guys--

Did you know that it was Doc who told Reagan to utter the famous phrase, "Mr. Gorbechav--tear down that wall."

The original speech had the following:

"I like this wall. Can we borrow it so we can put it up between the Texas/Mexico border..."

Doc had lunch with Ronnie before the speech--when Reagan came to that line, Doc winced.

He told Reagan--"Sorry Ron--I have a better line. Besides, only a real dumbass would want to put a wall between countries anymore..."

Last edited by Big Shot Rob; 02-10-2007 at 03:39 PM.
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 03:56 PM   #119
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

The Mavs are doomed! I am so gloomy today.. I fell off my bicycle seat last week and crushed my left nutt. I decided to have it removed but I don't have enough money.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 03:58 PM   #120
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk
The Mavs are doomed! I am so gloomy today.. I fell off my bicycle seat last week and crushed my left nutt. I decided to have it removed but I don't have enough money.
You've got 400 vBucks!!!!!