Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-11-2007, 07:50 AM   #81
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Great...so I pay for the silly thing and they black it out. Genious.

Yes it was a timewarner DVR..
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2007, 07:54 AM   #82
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart
My nba tv was a blackout too. It was on at 7 though on KTXA again.
Think I can get a rebate?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 07-11-2007, 09:05 AM   #83
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

it was weird--mine didn't seem like a blackout--where it would just be two hours of dead air--instead, the DVR hung up right at the start of Avery's interview, then after about a minute, Moe Ager was being post-game interviewed and the DVR had skipped from minute 4 to minute 124.

Guess I'll have to watch that one online.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 09:21 AM   #84
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi
it was weird--mine didn't seem like a blackout--where it would just be two hours of dead air--instead, the DVR hung up right at the start of Avery's interview, then after about a minute, Moe Ager was being post-game interviewed and the DVR had skipped from minute 4 to minute 124.

Guess I'll have to watch that one online.
EXACT same thing happened with mine.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:00 PM   #85
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

they re-ran it today & i caught it. fazekas looked slightly better--but not as good as brandon bass. he's slightly short, but very strong.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 11:11 PM   #86
dude1394
Guru

Has anyone been able to get the nba stream to work?
Old 07-11-2007, 11:31 PM   #87
peruna11

peruna11 is on a distinguished road

I watched the whole game and I accessed it from the NBA summer league website. I didn't have any problems with it.
peruna11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:48 AM   #88
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

NBA seemed laggy to me compared to that stream that was linked the other day.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 05:20 PM   #89
spygrl007

spygrl007 is on a distinguished road

have they started today's game yet?
spygrl007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 05:32 PM   #90
Mavsin08

Mavsin08 is on a distinguished road

what exactly is going on? 30 minutes and the game hasn't started.

Did we get bumped down to the 7:00 start time?
Mavsin08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 05:39 PM   #91
MFFLinFL

MFFLinFL is on a distinguished road

I have checked all over for a stream...NBA.com.....nothing to be found. No scores are listed on NBA TV either. It is listed as a delayed broadcast for tomorrow at 1:00pm. Is there anyone out there than can help?
MFFLinFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 06:57 PM   #92
mavs413
Golden Member

mavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the rough

Last edited by mavs413; 07-12-2007 at 07:57 PM.
mavs413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:13 PM   #93
peruna11

If you want to listen to the game with commentary then you should access it from here...

http://www.nba.com/summerleague

Last edited by peruna11; 07-12-2007 at 07:17 PM.
Old 07-12-2007, 07:24 PM   #94
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Seibutis can play a little.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:31 PM   #95
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I'm coming around on Bass. Still think he's probably too short to make a big impact, but boy, the dude can play some. Maybe these LSU kids really have something!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:32 PM   #96
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Brandon Bass is a man among boys.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
Old 07-12-2007, 07:32 PM   #97
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Boy, Dallas is kicking the crap out of Houston.
Old 07-12-2007, 07:33 PM   #98
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crippler
Seibutis can play a little.
I have a feeling we're going to like him a whole lot in two or three years. Kid has skills!
Old 07-12-2007, 07:34 PM   #99
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all

I think we're really wasting a lot of time by not playing Ager. He needs to play every minute possible, along with Barea and Pops. Especially when we really don't expect these other guys to make it to training camp.
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:34 PM   #100
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold

Tell you what, how is it that Seibutus is better than Ager????
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:35 PM   #101
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I have a feeling we're going to like him a whole lot in two or three years. Kid has skills!
I enjoy the fact that he keeps his head up when running the break. Haven't seen that in a while.
Old 07-12-2007, 07:36 PM   #102
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by foglemann
Tell you what, how is it that Seibutus is better than Ager????
because he has better skills.
Old 07-12-2007, 07:37 PM   #103
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold

Brooks can play, super quick

And Bass is showing why he's been on an NBA team for two years.
Old 07-12-2007, 07:45 PM   #104
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs413
This links to the wrong game.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:50 PM   #105
chumdawg
Guru

Barea with the explosive leap and finish in the lane. Is there anything this kid can't do?
Old 07-12-2007, 07:51 PM   #106
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Barea is getting lots of praise.
Old 07-12-2007, 07:54 PM   #107
peruna11

On the last game the commentators were saying that Seibutus can play for the Mavs at any time even though he signed a three year contract with another team overseas. I don't remember if they have to buy his contract out or not? Does anyone know any more info about this?
Old 07-12-2007, 07:54 PM   #108
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360°
Barea is getting lots of praise.
Well, Windmill...they aren't blind!!
Old 07-12-2007, 07:54 PM   #109
mavs413
Golden Member

mavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the rough

Last edited by mavs413; 07-12-2007 at 07:58 PM.
mavs413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:55 PM   #110
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Bass is doing what I hoped he would do. The kid can play.

"AB" for Houston is giving JJB some fits on both sides of the court but JJB is still having an alright game.

Seibutus hopefully continues to develop overseas, maybe come to camp as well.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 08:00 PM   #111
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia-live...las_051201.asx

I guess they changed it.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 07-12-2007 at 08:01 PM.
Old 07-12-2007, 08:12 PM   #112
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Did I jinx something?
Old 07-12-2007, 08:14 PM   #113
chumdawg
Guru

Barea with the 30-foot BOMB!
Old 07-12-2007, 08:20 PM   #114
The Crippler
Diamond Member

JJB is just awful on d.
Old 07-12-2007, 08:26 PM   #115
chumdawg
Guru

Ager having his best game by a large margin, it would appear. Good to see the kid finally doing something.
Old 07-12-2007, 08:29 PM   #116
foglemann
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crippler
JJB is just awful on d.
Disagree, he tries. Aaron Brooks is really good. The guy looks like a faster AI out there.
Old 07-12-2007, 08:30 PM   #117
chumdawg
Guru

For such a little guy, Barea sure gets a lot of points in the paint. That and-one was slick!
Old 07-12-2007, 08:37 PM   #118
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by foglemann
Disagree, he tries. Aaron Brooks is really good. The guy looks like a faster AI out there.
the fact that he tries means absolutely nothing to me. he is physically overmatched by pretty much every opposing pg in the league.
Old 07-12-2007, 08:44 PM   #119
chumdawg
Guru

Nah. Barea has excellent footwork, much like Nash. This alone allows him to play at least passable team defense.
Old 07-12-2007, 08:46 PM   #120
The Crippler
Diamond Member

you people bitch about JET's d but praise JJB? What a crazy world we live in. JET is 10x's the defender that JJB is...