Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-13-2009, 10:47 PM   #1
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mavs 110 Nuggets 124

The day after is always the suckiest day...sigh.

Dirk was Dirk again, he just kept living in the post and was patient with the defense they were throwing at him. He pretty much looked like he had the same mindset or aggression as he did in Game 4. I couldn't tell if it was just a lapse or something but when Bass was in late it seemed like it took Dirk out of the post. I dunno if I was just seeing that, but that seemed to be the case. He gave it his all in this series and he was fantastic.

Josh was having a decent game except those free throws, especially the first 3. You really have to take advantage of the situation. He missed all 3 different ways as well...inexcusable. He was just not able to be a steady factor in the series b/c of injuries but he battled as best as he could.

Jet started and he didn't do much really. Nothing on defense and nothing on offense. There isn't a lot more you can add to that...he was flat out bad. Even since he's been in this funk he has 1-2 shots that go in and you hope that gets him going...still waiting for that to happen. The 2nd half was brutal again...he had about 2-3 wide open 3s that would've really put Dallas over the hump and he clanged every single one. It was a terrible playoff run for him, he never got going.

Kidd got rattled really bad, something about playing in Denver seems to get him rattled. Doubles were collapsing on him and he was reacting way too quickly and was stuck when he tried to jump in the air to pass the ball. Whenever he attacked the lane and he dished it off, he really didn't dish it to a cutter like it should be...he dished it to a guy on the wing. That might work for an home game, but on the road there needs to be someone who can see that and cut in the lane. Major credit for him battling in those last 3 minutes, he took a very ugly bump and he basically hobbled around the court to end it. He was not Kidd-like in this series. He was great in the Spurs series, not in this one...just a rough series.

Damp again...not a factor. Nene didn't punish him but he didn't protect the paint with rebounds. He's been a total dud in the series.

Bass was quiet but he still was a major glue guy tonight. He was really big in the tail end of the 3rd going into the 4th with the hustle and aggression. He was shooting his jumpers with confidence too, pretty solid second half for him.

Dallas had the stud and complimentary pieces are times to stay within reach for the series but it made some critical mistakes didn't have enough horses to break through. They need more weapons. I'm proud of this team...still showed a lot of heart and fight, just didn't have the weapons.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:50 PM   #2
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Dirk, you are a superstar
Thanks Josh, we know you are not a bright light but you was a fighter through pain
Thanks Brandon, you showed your heart
Thanks Damp, for the spurs series, we know thats all you can do...

The rest go to hell.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:52 PM   #3
tonyriceroni

tonyriceroni will become famous soon enoughtonyriceroni will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Thanks Dirk, you are a superstar
Thanks Josh, we know you are not a bright light but you was a fighter through pain
Thanks Brandon, you showed your heart
Thanks Damp, for the spurs series, we know thats all you can do...

The rest go to hell.

Damp can go to hell too.
tonyriceroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:51 PM   #4
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

So who needs to stay, who needs to go?
Old 05-13-2009, 10:53 PM   #5
GOMAVS41

GOMAVS41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwitzki View Post
Stay
Dirk of course and anyone who says otherwise should be shot
Bass
JJ
Hollins

Go
Damp get him outta here
Devean George
Stackhouse
Donnie Nelson-we need new blood, he should go work for his father
Maniaacs
GOMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:01 PM   #6
mavsjunkie
Golden Member

mavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwitzki View Post
I say trade as many players as you can to get Dirk another Super Star in here, and I don't care who it is.

From there, we need several 3 point shooters, several defensive stoppers on this team. We also need to get Donnie out.

Last edited by mavsjunkie; 05-13-2009 at 11:01 PM.
mavsjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:51 PM   #7
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Dirk.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:52 PM   #8
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

I didn't stick around to watch the end of this

after the final buzzer, did the Mavs shake hands/hug Nuggets players etc?

any specifics? any Nugs congratulate Dirk or some?

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 05-14-2009 at 05:57 AM.
WraithXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:53 PM   #9
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithXx View Post
I didn't stick around to watch the end of this bullshit

after the final buzzer, did the Mavs shake hands/hug Nuggets players etc?

any specifics? any Nugs congratulate Dirk or some shit?
Dirk was getting love from them and everyone was shaking hands.
Martin must've said something funny or respectful to Dirk because they both were laughing. Kidd and Martin shook hands and were smiling too.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:52 PM   #10
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Through early morning fog I see
Visions of the things to be,
The pains that are withheld for me,
I realize and I can see...

That suicide is painless,
It brings on many changes
And I can take or leave it if I please.

The game of life is hard to play,
I'm going to loose it anyway,
The loosin' card I'll someday lay;
So this is all I have to say...

The only way to win is cheat
And lay it down before I'm beat
And to another give my seat
For that's the only painless feat.

And you can do the same thing if you please.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:53 PM   #11
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Whose chick got injailed ? Jets, Wrights ?

Last edited by GermanDunk; 05-13-2009 at 10:53 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:54 PM   #12
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Very proud of this team this year, especially this post season.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:56 PM   #13
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacomic View Post
Very proud of this team this year, especially this post season.
I'm proud of a lot of them, but not all of them. Jason Terry played like dog crap.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:56 PM   #14
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I was happy with this season the second the Spurs went down in flames.

Nothing has changed that.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 05-13-2009 at 10:57 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:57 PM   #15
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
I was happy with this season the second the Spurs went down with flames.

I guess I can live with that.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:59 PM   #16
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
I was happy with this season the second the Spurs went down in flames.

No kidding. I went through most of the year thinking we were doomed to get swept by the Lakers in the first round. I really could not be more pleased with the way it all played out.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:57 PM   #17
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

I wish I could say I was really disappointed, but I'm just not. I think the boys played as hard as they could. And granted, game 3 was one of the most frustrating games in my years as a Mavs fan, I just think the Nuggets were the better, more well-rounded, more talented team.

Also, this doesn't need to be said, buy damn.. Dirk is so good. It's a shame he'll be taken for granted his whole career, but he's such an amazing competitor, and I hope to god he wins a championship with the Mavs someday. He deserves it, the organization deserves it... and we as fans want to see him do it in Mavericks blue.

So.. I don't know where this team goes from here. I really don't. But I'm proud of this team. They gave it maximum effort, but just lost to the better team. Nothing wrong with that.

Last edited by twistaeffect2004; 05-13-2009 at 10:58 PM.
twistaeffect2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:58 PM   #18
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

Dirk, Josh, Bass, and Barea need to go

build your franchise around Dampier next year, and this team can go places
Old 05-13-2009, 10:59 PM   #19
BGMaverick9
Guru

Rick Carlisle is so classy. I like him a lot.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:01 PM   #20
WraithXx
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Rick Carlisle is so classy. I like him a lot.
glad to hear it. mind explaining why?
Old 05-13-2009, 11:02 PM   #21
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
glad to hear it. mind explaining why?
Just very appreciative of his guys and showing class and giving a lot of praise to George Karl and co. And saying anything less than a championship is a failure in this organization's eyes but he's incredibly proud of his guys.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:27 PM   #22
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Just very appreciative of his guys and showing class and giving a lot of praise to George Karl and co. And saying anything less than a championship is a failure in this organization's eyes but he's incredibly proud of his guys.
Yep, I agree. And might I say, a welcome change from the Captain Ahab that was fronting our team for the last few years.

That said, I still think he blew the endgame of Game Three in a bad way. It's disappointing that it's not 3-2 now, us with a chance to send it to seven. We would probably lose anyway, but it's disappointing that we don't get to see the drama.

But you know what? You live and learn. And that's the silver lining in all of this. We had a lot of guys in our organization live and learn this year. They came back from the crappy start to the season, they finished the season dangerously, and they tasted playoff victory. Then they took on a juggernaut and never--not at one moment--backed down. Finally, they tasted defeat--a hard fought defeat, the kind of hard-fought defeat that steels you--and do not underestimate that.

I think everyone can hold their heads high. Thank goodness the series ended in such a classy manner. If you have to go, that's the way to go.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:34 PM   #23
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Then they took on a juggernaut and never--not at one moment--backed down. .
Now might not be the time, but: They completely collapsed in the 4th quarters of games 1 and 2, and choked pretty bad the last few minutes of game 3. Except for the couple guys that never showed up the whole series, and except for the lack of defense in the last game, they did play all the way through games 4 and 5.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:01 PM   #24
tonyriceroni

tonyriceroni will become famous soon enoughtonyriceroni will become famous soon enough

Stay - Dirk, Barea, Bass, Hollins, Josh

Go - Damp, Wright
tonyriceroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:01 PM   #25
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

50 Wins

6th in the west

Beat the Spurs in 5 games

I'm happy with what the Mavs did this postseason...I wanted us to go deep but I'm happy with what we did.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:02 PM   #26
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Chuck Bararkley
Old 05-13-2009, 11:02 PM   #27
pdh

pdh is on a distinguished road

PG - Kidd/JJ
SG -
SF - JHo
PF - Dirk/Bass
C - Hollins

dump everybody else, including jet.

who can you sign? who is a free agent?

zaza pachulia from atlanta is fiery and better than damp, and is affordable.
kyle korver from utah is unrestricted
bosh? shaq? do you have to ditch howard to get one of them, or can you trade off all our spare parts and future draft picks?
pdh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:26 PM   #28
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdh View Post
zaza pachulia from atlanta is fiery and better than damp, and is affordable.
Ugh, I don't know if there's anyone in the league that's more overrated. Damp > Zaza
Old 05-13-2009, 11:31 PM   #29
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Ugh, I don't know if there's anyone in the league that's more overrated. Damp > Zaza
Lol, wait, whatttt? Who rates Zaza highly...much less discusses him? I don't think anyone outside of Atlanta even knows him but hardcore fans. If anything, he's underrated.

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtop...?f=64&t=904509

That said, I'd love him as a backup center. Hell no to starting.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:37 PM   #30
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Lol, wait, whatttt? Who rates Zaza highly...much less discusses him? I don't think anyone outside of Atlanta even knows him but hardcore fans. If anything, he's underrated.

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtop...?f=64&t=904509

That said, I'd love him as a backup center. Hell no to starting.
He's overrated around here when it comes to discussions involving Damp. Anytime there's a "trade Damp" debate, people always tout Zaza.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:03 PM   #31
WraithXx
Diamond Member

lure Bob Ortegal out of retirement, put him next to Damp, trade Dirk/Josh/Bass/Barea for Mark "Mad Dog" Madsen... that team goes places
Old 05-13-2009, 11:18 PM   #32
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk's final stats for the series:

35 PPG
12 RPG
4 APG
Old 05-13-2009, 11:20 PM   #33
WraithXx
Diamond Member

Quote:

35 PPG
12 RPG
4 APG
eat that Kenny Smith slash the rest of you tnt/espn prickhouses
Old 05-14-2009, 01:31 PM   #34
jxc2095

jxc2095 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
eat that Kenny Smith slash the rest of you tnt/espn prickhouses
TNT is a total crap. I listened to 103.3, not the TNT TV when watching the game and did not watch the post game show.
jxc2095 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:20 PM   #35
WraithXx
Diamond Member

Quote:

35 PPG
12 RPG
4 APG
suck on that, Kenny Smith's mom.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 05-14-2009 at 05:59 AM.
WraithXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:28 PM   #36
CadBane
Banned

To add on that:

53% FG
39% 3pt
92% FT
Old 05-13-2009, 11:29 PM   #37
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

The Mavs already have the "soft" image. They don't need a center named ZaZa on heir team. Good Lord.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:33 PM   #38
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
The Mavs already have the "soft" image. They don't need a center named ZaZa on heir team. Good Lord.
Psh, I dk about that. Last year in the playoffs KG tried to get in Zaza's face and Zaza had none of that.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:42 PM   #39
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
This is going back aways but do you want a do over your prediction that Carmello would be nothing more than a glorified Glen Robinson?
Old 05-13-2009, 11:39 PM   #40
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

I hope to see Damp gone, and hope to somehow utilize Kidd's contract other than letting him go. Sign and trade or something.

I was very disappointed by Wright's defense this series. Very.

Very disappointed in Terry as he is my favorite Mav besides Dirk. So much heart and shooting skill.. we just didnt see it this serious for some reason. I will be sad to see him go if he was traded.

I think we should be open to all trade possibilities outside of Dirk.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote