Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 04-17-2010, 10:05 AM   #41
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.wcvarones.com/2010/04/dim...esnt-fool.html

It's funny to me that there's no evidence that the racist in the first picture in the post above is a democrat or was acting like a fake racist, or was at all inspired by that "crashtheteaparty" website (there's a video at the link). He probably would have been at the tea party anyway, hoping to find some like minded racists. He probably wouldn't have, and would have spent the day lonely and hoping, but the commotion caused by that website gave the teapartiers a mechanism for isolating the guy, letting everyone know that his ideas are not tea party ideas, and chasing him out. On top of that, anyone who might not want to be completely honest can spin it like that guy is a lefty because he's doing pretty much what that website told lefties to do.

The "crashtheteaparty" guy wanted to attribute fake racism to the tea party, but thanks to his website, the story is now about how tea parties don't accept racists.

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 04-17-2010 at 10:06 AM.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2010, 05:16 PM   #42
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

More left-wing violence and hate.
http://jammiewearingfool.blogspot.co...secrating.html

Quote:
'This is an Outrage, Akin to Desecrating People's Graves'

I blame the ACLU for this leftwing climate of hate and intolerance.
The 7-foot-tall metal cross that has stood in California's Mojave Desert for 75 years and withstood a hard-fought battle in the Supreme Court was ripped down and stolen Sunday night, according to state officials.

"This is an outrage, akin to desecrating people's graves," said Kelly Shackelford, president of the Liberty Institute, which represents the caretakers of the Mojave Desert War Memorial. "It's a disgraceful attack on the selfless sacrifice of our veterans. We will not rest until this memorial is re-installed."

The National Park Service says someone cut the metal bolts holding the metal-pipe cross to the top of Sunrise Rock and made off with it Sunday night or before dawn on Monday.

Veterans groups are outraged at the theft of the memorial symbol that was erected in 1934 by the Veterans of Foreign Wars to honor World War I dead.

"To think anyone can rationalize the desecration of a war memorial is sickening, and for them to believe they won't be apprehended is very naïve," said VFW National Commander Thomas J. Tradewell Sr. in a written statement.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:26 AM   #43
ray_sir_6

ray_sir_6 is a jewel in the roughray_sir_6 is a jewel in the roughray_sir_6 is a jewel in the roughray_sir_6 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr View Post
Not generally a big fan of F. Rich, but man he sure can nail a tea bag to the wall.
So the issue is race? I love it when people throw that net out hoping to catch a poor fish. I'm white, my wife is half black, we have a few friends from south of the border...yet I still think Obama and the Congress are ruining our country. Is that cause I am a racist? I don't see race, I see idiots.
ray_sir_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:14 AM   #44
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray_sir_6 View Post
So the issue is race? I love it when people throw that net out hoping to catch a poor fish. I'm white, my wife is half black, we have a few friends from south of the border...yet I still think Obama and the Congress are ruining our country. Is that cause I am a racist? I don't see race, I see idiots.
Of course you are a racist. It's the best and quickest way to marginalize their political opponents. You should wear it with pride, coming from this bunch that means you are a moderate.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:20 PM   #45
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

this is a fascinating attempt: marginalize one's political opposition by painting it with the broad brush of painting with a broad brush.

Last edited by mcsluggo; 05-12-2010 at 01:21 PM.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
domestic terrorism, gop wetting themselves, got a bit fluffy in here, republicans are babies