Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-02-2024, 01:44 PM   #81
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
The ceiling will always be cut short with Kidd.

I get the Kleber/ PJ minutes and it should be a thing at times.

But you cannot have maxi out there with 4 fucking guards going that small. Going that damn small isn?t making any difference on those 3s out there. In theory sure. Maxi isn?t the guy for that.

Like just trade Gafford if he?s only getting 5 mpg. What?s the fn point, especially after Cuban went on Stein and said now we can have a true center for 48 minutes.
This is the crap I never understand.
Like the 07 POs when Avery went small to match the opponent.
Play to your strengths.

Did Kidd really think our wings would fair well against theirs?
Did he really think THJ/PJ/Maxi was the best way to combat Brown/Tatum/Kp?
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2024, 06:33 PM   #82
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
That would for sure be the last game I ever go to then. Last two games I went to Luka didn't play. I've been trying to get my friend to see him in person. Really is insanely disappointing when he doesn't play.

Hopefully it being on ABC will encourage him to play.
Good news he?s not listed on the injury report
Old 03-02-2024, 06:46 PM   #83
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Good news he?s not listed on the injury report
I saw that which is really kinda weird since he is usually on the report in come capacity. I'm cautiously optimistic.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 10:11 AM   #84
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

https://youtu.be/DVmvt99dyEQ?si=PWbm1UEWAsWjhmnf

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 01:43 PM   #85
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

If Gafford logs close to or over 20 minutes, Mavs win. If he is less than 15, they lose. Competition has something to do with it no doubt, but please JKidd get a brain! This is the second year in a row when the Mavs have traded away a first round pick and then bench the guy you traded for (Wood was the other). Fire the idiot!!
Old 03-03-2024, 03:54 PM   #86
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
If Gafford logs close to or over 20 minutes, Mavs win. If he is less than 15, they lose. Competition has something to do with it no doubt, but please JKidd get a brain! This is the second year in a row when the Mavs have traded away a first round pick and then bench the guy you traded for (Wood was the other). Fire the idiot!!
It cant just be Kidd. The whole fn coaching staff is either yes men or also on board with the nonsense. Bring in a more experienced coach and let him make decisions on who he keeps on.

It wont matter if we get the best coach in the world, with Kai and Luka back court we wont win it all. We will be super exciting more often than not, but you can not have perimeter defense this poor. I guess you could overcome those 2 together if you have Kawhi or Lbj at the 3

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote