Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-19-2007, 01:12 PM   #41
TheDiggler

TheDiggler is infamous around these partsTheDiggler is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
I don't have to find the link. Look it up yourself.

Its obvious.

Dirk said they gave the series away.

Wade said the reason they lost was because Dirk wasn't a leader.

Both gave credit to the Mavs for the outcome of the series.

Its really not that hard.

Talking about reading "into" stuff.

Delusional juice

I'm going to have lunch now.....I'm going to eat a club sandwich and read parade routes

Talk later
Old 02-19-2007, 01:12 PM   #42
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiggler
Dirk believed that his team was better and had no business losing to the Heat, but reality is that he lost 4 in a row! I guess he should have done something about it.....
so...

...on the one hand Dirk's a jerk for not acknowledging that the heat were the superior team who won it over the best efforts of the mavs....

....but on the other hand dirk should have stepped up in the end and won the series rather than just choking the damn thing away.

oops, we're kind of back where we started.

....oh my, i just realized I'm responding to another Uncle Rico post.

cheers, anway
Old 02-19-2007, 01:13 PM   #43
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Delusional juice

I'm going to have lunch now.....I'm going to eat a club sandwich and read parade routes

Talk later

Again, you have no real argument and just spew trollish nonsense.

Imagine that.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 02-19-2007 at 01:15 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 01:15 PM   #44
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Its obvious.

Yeah, I thought that was the ultimate irony of Wade's original quote. By bashing Dirk's leadership, he basically said the Mavs lost the series. This kind of defeats his original point that the Heat won the series outright. But for Wade, this is somehow "defending his team" I guess.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 01:15 PM   #45
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:

Its obvious.

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding!!!

W goes to mary by TKO

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 01:16 PM   #46
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Delusional juice

Talk later
You sure you are going to be able to eat that club sandwich. Are you even a member? I know I wouldn't let you into my club.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 01:17 PM   #47
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Why cant trolls come up with a better argument these days?

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 01:19 PM   #48
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mary.....everyone outside Ft Worth, Arlington and Dallas are retards. We all "read into" everything....even when it's blatant. You guys are in a bowl broken dreams and hopes lol
Listen, dumbass.

I go to college in LA. I watch games almost exclusively with non-Mav fans. The other day I was watching a game with two guys that HATE the Mavs.

They referred to the finals as a "travesty" because of the officiating.

So basically the situation we have is not that people outside Dallas all acknowledge the superiority of the Miami Heat, but that people outside Miami acknowledge the silver platter handed to them.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 02:14 PM   #49
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mary.....everyone outside Ft Worth, Arlington and Dallas are retards. We all "read into" everything....even when it's blatant. You guys are in a bowl broken dreams and hopes lol

I'll bet you a billion dollars I can name you more than 20+ people that said it was fixed who don't live in Dallas. Just ask Tracy Mcgrady. I'll bet you another billion he said the same thing. Rasheed Wallace isn't my favorite person, but even he doesn't want to see Championships won at the free throw line. He isn't a pussy like D Wade, thats why. When I see the NBA hilights of that championship, its f-in free throws. Gimme a break. The proof is in the pudding my friend, you are just in denial.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 02-19-2007 at 02:15 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 02:15 PM   #50
TheDiggler

TheDiggler is infamous around these partsTheDiggler is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
Listen, dumbass.

I go to college in LA. I watch games almost exclusively with non-Mav fans. The other day I was watching a game with two guys that HATE the Mavs.

They referred to the finals as a "travesty" because of the officiating.

So basically the situation we have is not that people outside Dallas all acknowledge the superiority of the Miami Heat, but that people outside Miami acknowledge the silver platter handed to them.

yeah...that's right

the refs cheated.....Stern wanted the heats to win......They like D wade better than Dirk......excuses. Your team just can't lose straight up huh? It has to be something....never a loss without conspiracy. I’ll tell you what… Avery and the Mavs may deserve a championship, but most of the fans sure as hell don't.
Old 02-19-2007, 02:21 PM   #51
TheDiggler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart
I'll bet you a billion dollars I can name you more than 20+ people that said it was fixed who don't live in Dallas. Just ask Tracy Mcgrady. I'll bet you another billion he said the same thing. Rasheed Wallace isn't my favorite person, but even he doesn't want to see Championships won at the free throw line. He isn't a pussy like D Wade, thats why. When I see the NBA hilights of that championship, its f-in free throws. Gimme a break. The proof is in the pudding my friend, you are just in denial.

You get your 20 and I'll ride with the other million viewers worldwide that watched D Wade rip your defense a new arse hole. If you don't want him on the line...don't foul him. Wow....this is coming from fans the watch Dirk night in and night out. You can't breathe on Dirk.......Now, I won't knock him because he's earned the benefit of the doubt, but still.

Keep watching Youtube moments....you and your 20 siblings
Old 02-19-2007, 02:25 PM   #52
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You get your 20 and I'll ride with the other million viewers worldwide that watched D Wade rip your defense a new arse hole. If you don't want him on the line...don't foul him. Wow....this is coming from fans the watch Dirk night in and night out. You can't breathe on Dirk.......Now, I won't knock him because he's earned the benefit of the doubt, but still.

Keep watching Youtube moments....you and your 20 siblings

Me and those viewers watched little D Wade manipulate the calls. He'll be the most famous person on earth for learning how to get the call, rather than earning. We couldn't play defense because if you breathed on Wade from the nose bleeds, the foul was called. I saw it and so did everyone else. The question is whether you want to live in denial because Miami sucks. 26-26. Wow, what champions. At least I know 20 people. Your best friend is the internet and going on other nba teams boards because you have no life. You have fun looking stupid and getting continuous negative reps. Oooo but we're all delusional, hahahahahaha.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 02:26 PM   #53
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't have to be a conspiracy, dumbass, all it takes is some senile ref in the backcourt to think "Oh, Wade missed a shot, he must have been fouled."

DevinHarrisWillStart is right, people all over the NBA have cited favorable officiating for Wade. Tracy McGrady, Rasheed Wallace, Gerald Wallace, P. J. Brown, and Phil Jackson off the top of my head.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 02-19-2007 at 02:26 PM.
Old 02-19-2007, 02:37 PM   #54
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

TheDiggler - You're a Rockets fan, so you should know that McGrady said he thought the Finals appeared "rigged". If you're any sort of fan of the NBA, you should know that a number of players and coaches have complained about the favoritism by the officials toward Wade.

The complaints about the Finals go FAR beyond the DFW area. If you're going to keep trolling with your "lols" and your "get a ring, then talk" nonsense, you're going to be booted from the site pretty fast.
Old 02-19-2007, 02:49 PM   #55
TheDiggler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran
TheDiggler - You're a Rockets fan, so you should know that McGrady said he thought the Finals appeared "rigged". If you're any sort of fan of the NBA, you should know that a number of players and coaches have complained about the favoritism by the officials toward Wade.

The complaints about the Finals go FAR beyond the DFW area. If you're going to keep trolling with your "lols" and your "get a ring, then talk" nonsense, you're going to be booted from the site pretty fast.

Then boot me from the site.....Just because Tracy (someone half of you can't stand) says that D wade got the benefit of calls from the refs, I'm suppose to go along with that and say the event was rigged? DO YOU ALL REALLY THINK THAT WAS THE REASON YOU LOST 4 IN A ROW?

DO YOU???? You got to be kidding me. The reason the Mavs coughed up 4 games in a row in the most important series of franchise history was because D Wade went to the free throw line on some questionable calls..................hhhmm, did D WADE average 87ppg in 6 games? Did I miss something? What about the other players?

You guys are full of excuses...You Lost. 4 in a Row. It was a total collapse, but most of you only see conspiracy. please

How about holding your players accountable? Nawh, that would be to obvious for ya'll

OOOh and get this..

Not only i'm I a Rockets fan....I'm a Spurs and Pistons fan too. Add those other teams to your Obvious List

Last edited by TheDiggler; 02-19-2007 at 02:51 PM.
TheDiggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 02:54 PM   #56
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Then boot me from the site...
Old 02-19-2007, 02:55 PM   #57
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then boot me from the site
X

Quote:
You guys are full of excuses...You Lost. 4 in a Row. It was a total collapse, but most of you only see conspiracy. please
You seem to have a very limited view of the opinions on this board. Maybe you should read of few of them before you make such idiotic statements.

And please don't think that people want you banned because you are a fan of another team. You couldn't be more wrong. There are plenty of fans of "other" teams welcomed by the members of this board.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 02-19-2007 at 03:03 PM.
Old 02-19-2007, 02:56 PM   #58
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Then boot me from the site.....Just because Tracy (someone half of you can't stand) says that D wade got the benefit of calls from the refs, I'm suppose to go along with that and say the event was rigged? DO YOU ALL REALLY THINK THAT WAS THE REASON YOU LOST 4 IN A ROW?
T-MAC SAID IT WAS RIGGED. THAT WAS THE EXACT WORD HE USED.
Old 02-19-2007, 02:59 PM   #59
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

DO YOU???? You got to be kidding me. The reason the Mavs coughed up 4 games in a row in the most important series of franchise history was because D Wade went to the free throw line on some questionable calls..................hhhmm, did D WADE average 87ppg in 6 games? Did I miss something? What about the other players?

How about holding your players accountable? Nawh, that would be to obvious for ya'll

OOOh and get this..

Not only i'm I a Rockets fan....I'm a Spurs and Pistons fan too. Add those other teams to your Obvious List
So in other words, we gave it away. You're speaking out of both sides of your ass but if you haven't realized it yet, you probably won't.

Last edited by dirno2000; 02-19-2007 at 02:59 PM.
dirno2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 03:00 PM   #60
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:

Old 02-19-2007, 03:05 PM   #61
TheDiggler

Quote:
So...and it's stupid for ANY player OR anyone to say a NBA game is rigged. In present day sports, do you realize that it's not possible because of media and leaks? You can't seriously believe that. And don't through Tracy at me like that's suppose to change my mind because he "plays' for the Rockets. When he said it... many people in Houston (sports talk radio...analyst...fans...coaches) lit fires because it was a dumb thing to say.

You see......holding players accountable isn't that hard.

Try it sometimes
Old 02-19-2007, 03:16 PM   #62
TheDiggler

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity

You're really good at cut and paste......do me a favor

see if you can find the championship celebrations pictures from each team?

never mind....I'm being lazy

Dallas Mavrick Parade

Not quite...silly rabbits
Old 02-19-2007, 03:17 PM   #63
Julius

Julius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to all

Quote:

Thats the problem. Mavs had a total collapse and gave it away, obviously you see it the same way as Dirk (and Wade). But nontheless congrats to the Heat for winning the championship by bennefitting(?) from a total collapse. (is this even english?)
And I didnt mention the refs, who maybe had something to do with this total collapse. ups
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 03:26 PM   #64
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

*sigh*

Don't feed the trolls....... because this thread is what happens.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:26 PM   #65
TheDiggler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius
Thats the problem. Mavs had a total collapse and gave it away, obviously you see it the same way as Dirk (and Wade). But nontheless congrats to the Heat for winning the championship by bennefitting(?) from a total collapse. (is this even english?)
And I didnt mention the refs, who maybe had something to do with this total collapse. ups
Another mavs fan that believes his team is not capable of losing.....conspiracy.

I guess the heat had nothing to do with the collapse huh? Delusional Blue Punch.

ooohh and no it's not all english...some words you made up, but that's not the arguement.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:27 PM   #66
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
So...and it's stupid for ANY player OR anyone to say a NBA game is rigged. In present day sports, do you realize that it's not possible because of media and leaks? You can't seriously believe that. And don't through Tracy at me like that's suppose to change my mind because he "plays' for the Rockets. When he said it... many people in Houston (sports talk radio...analyst...fans...coaches) lit fires because it was a dumb thing to say.

You see......holding players accountable isn't that hard.

Try it sometimes
How dense do you have to be???

I said TRACY said it was rigged. You were being a dumbass and said somehow I implied it, but no he said it point blank. And you still accuse me of thinking it's rigged, even though I never said as such.

Considering the fact that I JUST SAID all it takes is a senile ref, not a conspiracy for Wade to get a ridiculous number of FTs, you must be either a monkey typing random letters, or someone with an extremely brief short-term memory.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:30 PM   #67
TheDiggler

Quote:
How dense do you have to be???

I said TRACY said it was rigged. You were being a dumbass and said somehow I implied it, but no he said it point blank. And you still accuse me of thinking it's rigged, even though I never said as such.
What's the difference....you believe it. Just because you didn't actually "type" it Everything you're saying implies it. I learn to read between lines from Mary
Old 02-19-2007, 03:31 PM   #68
SeriousSummer
Golden Member

SeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant future

I'm really sad. I wish Miami would make it to the finals again so the Mavs could beat them.

But they won't get out of the East. Probably not even get out of the first round.
SeriousSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 03:33 PM   #69
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
What's the difference....you believe it. Just because you didn't actually "type" it Everything you're saying implies it. I learn to read between lines from Mary
"Read between the lines" does not mean "whatever you want to believe is true".
Old 02-19-2007, 03:35 PM   #70
TheDiggler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriousSummer
I'm really sad. I wish Miami would make it to the finals again so the Mavs could beat them.

But they won't get out of the East. Probably not even get out of the first round.

A Mavs fan judging another team by thier record.....Don't worry about the Heat, they be there when it counts.....proven

Just consentrate of the Mavs......The Mavs have not proved a damn thing. They win 60 games a year in vain

Sweep your own porch

Last edited by TheDiggler; 02-19-2007 at 03:39 PM.
TheDiggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 03:38 PM   #71
TheDiggler

Quote:
"Read between the lines" does not mean "whatever you want to believe is true".
So you don't believe that?

Let's see if we can can through "liar" in your exsisting resume...along with delusional
Old 02-19-2007, 03:40 PM   #72
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
It doesn't have to be a conspiracy, dumbass, all it takes is some senile ref in the backcourt to think "Oh, Wade missed a shot, he must have been fouled."

DevinHarrisWillStart is right, people all over the NBA have cited favorable officiating for Wade. Tracy McGrady, Rasheed Wallace, Gerald Wallace, P. J. Brown, and Phil Jackson off the top of my head.

Quote:

Quote:
Considering the fact that I JUST SAID all it takes is a senile ref, not a conspiracy for Wade to get a ridiculous number of FTs, you must be either a monkey typing random letters, or someone with an extremely brief short-term memory.
Oh yeah, everything that I've said directly implies I believe there's a deep conspiracy rooted in the NBA commisioner's office.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:42 PM   #73
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The reason that I would boot you from the site is because you are a troll, not because you won't say that the Finals are rigged.

FWIW, I never said that the Finals were rigged. What I did was rebut your ridiculous claim that only people from DFW think that Wade got preferential treatment from the refs by citing McGrady's comments (which clearly indicate that he ALSO believes Wade got preferential treatment).

I also never said, "The Mavericks lost 4 in a row because the Finals were rigged." How typical of a troll that you would try to put words in my mouth and change the argument.

The Mavericks lost in the Finals. Wade got preferential treatment from the referees. Both are true. They are not mutually exclusive.

Quote:
Nobody's making excuses. They're saying that Wade was the beneficiary of more poor calls than any player in recent memory. This is pretty darn near a consensus opinion among NBA observers, despite your protestations to the contrary.

You're not a whiner simply because you state the obvious. Everyone admits the Mavs lost.

BTW, dirno2000 is right. Saying the Mavs collapsed is just another way of saying that they "gave the Finals away."

Quote:
Were you even around when the Finals were happening? If so, you might have an intelligent view of what we did or didn't do in terms of holding players accountable.

But you weren't, and you don't.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:56 PM   #74
TheDiggler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran
The reason that I would boot you from the site is because you are a troll, not because you won't say that the Finals are rigged.
This is the only thing I saw because the other stuff you wrote was jibberish. You, like many others here believe that your team got hosed and many of you made that clear with your views and comments. I'm here to say that you lost 4 games in a row and hosed yourselves. So....you want to boot me? Boot me. If you have the power to read my previous post when I started....I was very objective. It's just that anytime ANYone disagree with a Mavs fan...they are Trolls. (by the way....it's corny when it's used over and over)

So...I'll be a troll because they're many things I see differently.

But I'm not blind....

Dirk is the MVP (should have won last year)

Dallas has the best record....don't think you are the best team (we'll find that out in June)

Avery is a top 3 coach and the the REASON Dirk is more of a beast than every.

I love Josh Howard.

Donnie Nelson is a great GM

Jerry Stackhouse is a killer (no matter how much he gets on you alls nerves)

I'm a fan of your Team......IT's the Fans that I can't stand.
Old 02-19-2007, 04:02 PM   #75
Chicken Diavlo

Chicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really nice

Aren't you a Houston homer?

Didn't your boy T-Mac call the finals 'rigged'? I believe that was the term he used.

Edit : Oops... didn't see page 2.

TheDiggler's is an idiot just looking for a rise. Since he'll get one out of many people on this site, I suggest his ass be grass, yo.

Last edited by Chicken Diavlo; 02-19-2007 at 04:11 PM.
Chicken Diavlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 04:14 PM   #76
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This is the only thing I saw because the other stuff you wrote was jibberish. You, like many others here believe that your team got hosed and many of you made that clear with your views and comments. I'm here to say that you lost 4 games in a row and hosed yourselves. So....you want to boot me? Boot me. If you have the power to read my previous post when I started....I was very objective. It's just that anytime ANYone disagree with a Mavs fan...they are Trolls. (by the way....it's corny when it's used over and over)

So...I'll be a troll because they're many things I see differently.

But I'm not blind....

Dirk is the MVP (should have won last year)

Dallas has the best record....don't think you are the best team (we'll find that out in June)

Avery is a top 3 coach and the the REASON Dirk is more of a beast than every.

I love Josh Howard.

Donnie Nelson is a great GM

Jerry Stackhouse is a killer (no matter how much he gets on you alls nerves)

Quote:
Mods,
Please give me the power to end this completely. All I need is some power for 1 minute

I completely have lost it, and if I dont keep erasing my words on this post, you would ban me for ripping into this guy. I am erasing right now..................

Back to this post....

The ultimate disrespect was when this guy said its the Mavs fans he cant stand. This is a Mavs fan message board, so why do we have to even put up with a troll like this?

Erasing again....

Back to this post....

Erasing again, I got out of hand..

Back to this post...

Please take him out of his misery here with us Mavs fans..Please
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 04:17 PM   #77
WurzburgBorn

WurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to all

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Silk Smoov again.
WurzburgBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 04:30 PM   #78
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
This is the only thing I saw because the other stuff you wrote was jibberish. You, like many others here believe that your team got hosed and many of you made that clear with your views and comments.
"I didn't read anything you said but I could discern everything about your personality and your views from you're posts."

Wow. Just wow.
Old 02-19-2007, 04:31 PM   #79
mary
Troll Hunter

Quote:
Then the logical thing to do would be to take your drivel elsewhere.

Old 02-19-2007, 04:32 PM   #80
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dirk saying that the Mavs "gave" the series away and the Heat didn't "win" is a slap in the face. Maybe you all don't see it that way, but people outside Dallas city limits see things differently.

Dallas didn't "give" anything away....The Heat took the championship and Wade stood up and lead his team to 4 Straight Victories. Dirk not giving credit where credit is due upset Wade and I (and many others) can honestly see why. Wade worked too hard to have the other team's superstar not to give credit. Dallas lost a 2-0 lead and never won another game in the series. Wade willed his team win it mattered most
ok ok... so we can't "give" it away but we CAN "choke" it away...

Things are becoming more and more clear.

Last edited by Windmill360; 02-19-2007 at 04:33 PM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dirk