Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-10-2008, 10:04 PM   #1
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold
Default Dirk might as well be traded

Dirk should just go ahead and be traded. He is wasting his talents on the Mavs. I seriously doubt he signed on this year to be the starting 5. But that has what he has become. The Mavs have an MVP on their team, and all they do is use him as the guinea pig to create double teams so that all the other players can shoot.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:11 PM   #2
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I encourage everyone to boycott this thread.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 10:13 PM   #3
cinemablend

cinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to all

Idunno, he almost has a point.
cinemablend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 10:17 PM   #4
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

It's fine to boycott it. But after the 03-04 team failed... Nash left. Maybe after this year's flameot Dirk will leave. If Avery is going to use Dirk as the center and only run the same damn play... then the Mavs need to get a low post scorer. Because Dirk's talents are wasted on the Mavs.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:18 PM   #5
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I agree, its frustrating to see this happen to Dirk. I'm frustrated watching the mavs play, its become painful to watch
Old 02-10-2008, 10:21 PM   #6
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

What do you mean Dirk might as well be traded? If you have a problem with the system you don't get rid of your superstar... you get rid of the person who is implementing the system.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 10:31 PM   #7
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Quote:
What do you mean Dirk might as well be traded? If you have a problem with the system you don't get rid of your superstar... you get rid of the person who is implementing the system.
What I mean is: You don't ask a corvette to pull cargo behind it. So if you know that you have a corvette because you have a trailer full of livestock to take down the road... you have to get an F250 to pull the trailer. You don't hitch up the corvette to the trailer because you didn't bother to look for the F250.

So instead of killing the Corvette.... and wasting such a beautiful car... might as well trade it in for an F250 because this won't be the first or the last time you have to use the trailer.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:46 PM   #8
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight
What I mean is: You don't ask a corvette to pull cargo behind it. So if you know that you have a corvette because you have a trailer full of livestock to take down the road... you have to get an F250 to pull the trailer. You don't hitch up the corvette to the trailer because you didn't bother to look for the F250.

So instead of killing the Corvette.... and wasting such a beautiful car... might as well trade it in for an F250 because this won't be the first or the last time you have to use the trailer.

well he does have a pretty good analogy..to back up his point.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:18 PM   #9
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
well he does have a pretty good analogy..to back up his point.
To back up his point, you say? Nobody cares what you think. So don't bother.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 12:21 AM   #10
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

Quote:

I think I'd rather sell the livestock and buy a F250 to go with my Corvette.
craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:03 AM   #11
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's fine to boycott it. But after the 03-04 team failed... Nash left. Maybe after this year's flameot Dirk will leave. If Avery is going to use Dirk as the center and only run the same damn play... then the Mavs need to get a low post scorer. Because Dirk's talents are wasted on the Mavs.
It's always the 03-04 mavs with you. I don't get it.

I wish you guys would stop overreacting to losses against bad teams.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:12 AM   #12
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:02 AM   #13
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So Dirk cant carry a team? He's just a flashy player without much substance that can only play solo? He is overpriced? I'm not sure that is an apt analogy.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 02-11-2008 at 02:20 AM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 05:23 AM   #14
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I got a better idea. How about we keep Dirk and trade Avery?
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 06:48 AM   #15
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

I seriously doubt Cuban will trade Dirk. I seriously doubt Avery will get fired. Cuban won't do either. So is it easier to mold the superstar into the coach's system or is it easier to nold the coach's system around the superstar? I vote on the latter, but I think Avery is too stubborn to do that. So that is why Dirk needs to go.

And Erica, Dirk can carry a team just fine. But not when he isn't used to the best of his abilities.
Old 02-11-2008, 06:50 AM   #16
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Quote:
I think I'd rather sell the livestock and buy a F250 to go with my Corvette.
Well, that would be nice but the Mavs doln't want to go out and get one. They instead ant Dirk to do everything.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:03 AM   #17
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, that would be nice but the Mavs doln't want to go out and get one. They instead ant Dirk to do everything.
They dont want Harris, Terry, Howard, Dampier, Diop, Bass and other to contribute? I dont understand.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:45 AM   #18
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Isn't that what you want - to ride Dirk?

I thought that was the complaint, now I'm confused.

Furthermore, if Dirk is a corvette, then we really should trade him. The playoffs are more about heavy hauling, and less about looking pretty.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 02-11-2008 at 07:49 AM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:48 AM   #19
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Quote:
Isn't that what you want - to ride Dirk?
Yes, the team needs to run the offense through Dirk. Just like the Spurs offense needs to run through Duncan, the Lakers through Kone, the Cavs through LeBron. But you also have to have the offense that is geared toward the superstars strengths. That is the problem this year. Besides not going to Dirk in a lot of games, then you have him playing out of position the whole game and asking him to succeed.

Quote:
now I'm confused.
I'm sure that happens often.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:51 AM   #20
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm sure that happens often.
Oh snap!

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
Old 02-11-2008, 08:15 AM   #21
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Yes, the team needs to run the offense through Dirk. Just like the Spurs offense needs to run through Duncan, the Lakers through Kone
Aw I remember my childhood riding the rollercoasters in kone island. Those were the days.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:24 AM   #22
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

NO, DONT TRADE DIRK!!!!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 10:28 AM   #23
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse900703
NO, DONT TRADE DIRK!!!!
YES, TRADE DIRK!!! WE NEED AN F250 WITH V12 ENGINE AND EXTENDED CAB WITH LOTSA TOWING POWER!!!

edit: 'cuz you know... Ford is the best in Texas.

Last edited by TripleDipping; 02-11-2008 at 10:29 AM.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 12:41 PM   #24
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
So Dirk cant carry a team? He's just a flashy player without much substance that can only play solo? He is overpriced? I'm not sure that is an apt analogy.
But the vette is not overpriced! And you know what? The 'vette should have marginally more torque than the F250, which would make it an even better car to haul livestock.

EDIT: I just looked it up and yes:

F250: 365lb/ft
ZR1: 595lb/ft

And you're talking about a car that'll be way under USD100,000.00, while beating most, if not all ferraris outside of track ones such as the FXX or the 430 Scuderia, which are very stripped down anyway and not in any way, shape or form made for road use.

Last edited by bernardos70; 02-11-2008 at 12:46 PM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 12:59 PM   #25
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

you guys are all idiots. Look how much gas costs. We need something japanese.
Or at least small and efficient. I say we sit everyone over 200lbs and run everything through JJBarea until the economy picks up or until alternative fuel-source vehicles get more affordable.

Corvettes and tractor-sized pickups. What is this the showtime '80s or detroit brawler '90s? Wake up and smell the coffee. In today's market, the 2-cylinder commuter car will get you the furthest.

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 02-11-2008 at 12:59 PM.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:10 PM   #26
mary
Troll Hunter

I thought corvettes were for guys with small feet.

Old 02-11-2008, 01:17 PM   #27
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
To back up his point, you say? Nobody cares what you think. So don't bother.

i hate you

chumdawg...this is a true story i swear to god. So i was sleeping a few nights ago, and i had a dream. I looked down at my phone to see who was calling, and it said "Chumdawg". Haha. That is how you know, that you spend too much time on dallas-mavs.com

edit: freaking weird right? Well anyway..your little comment jogged that dream back into my memory just now...

Last edited by MavsX; 02-11-2008 at 01:21 PM.
Old 02-11-2008, 01:22 PM   #28
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
Or at least small and efficient. I say we sit everyone over 200lbs and run everything through JJBarea until the economy picks up or until alternative fuel-source vehicles get more affordable.

Corvettes and tractor-sized pickups. What is this the showtime '80s or detroit brawler '90s? Wake up and smell the coffee. In today's market, the 2-cylinder commuter car will get you the furthest.

f*cking LOL!!!!!!!!
Old 02-11-2008, 01:41 PM   #29
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Locked up I'd love to hear your view on how well this team compares to the 03-04 team.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:50 PM   #30
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Is this an appeal for Tractor-Traylor?

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:07 PM   #31
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder what would happen if I used peanut butter to keep my tube socks from falling to my ankles?
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:05 PM   #32
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:

I still think a 1970 GMC pickup with camper, an unrestored 1996 jaguar, and a 2004 Alfa Romeo can win you a championship. Actually 3 of the last 5.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 02-11-2008 at 03:07 PM.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:24 PM   #33
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
I still think a 1970 GMC pickup with camper, an unrestored 1996 jaguar, and a 2004 Alfa Romeo can win you a championship. Actually 3 of the last 5.
that was before the economic downturn, when diversification was still working. I mean, take the jaguar for example: The finish is almost completely off it's top, and the wheels came completely off in the playoffs 2 years ago. Who can afford the upkeep at this point? And the Alfa Romeo has been reduced to an older-woman babe magnet and is almost useless as a utility vehicle.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:24 PM   #34
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I think the Mavs need to go green and get a more socially-conscious, energy-efficient vehicle. If the Mavs cared about the environment and our kids' lives more, they wouldn't have the 'vette in the first place.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 02-11-2008 at 03:25 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:43 PM   #35
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic
I think the Mavs need to go green and get a more socially-conscious, energy-efficient vehicle. If the Mavs cared about the environment and our kids' lives more, they wouldn't have the 'vette in the first place.
This may be how they are leaning. I heard that the go-kart Ed Beglely Jr invented on The Simpsons runs twice as fast when Mark Cuban is driving it.
Old 02-11-2008, 04:58 PM   #36
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

How about we all shut the up and realize that the people in charge aren't stupid "fans" sitting at their computers thinking they have a clue when they're actually ignorant numbnuts, like half the people on this board?

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-11-2008 at 05:36 PM.
StackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 05:08 PM   #37
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 05:23 PM   #38
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Let's see. We've got Avery sucks in multiple threads... Check.
The Mavs are doomed threads.... Check.
Now we've got Dirk should be traded.... Check.

Hey, I haven't seen a JET really stinks thread in awhile.... Any takers?

Just kidding. Please don't!
Old 02-11-2008, 05:25 PM   #39
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack
How about we all shut the f**k up and realize that the people in charge aren't stupid "fans" sitting at their computers thinking they have a clue when they're actually ignorant numbnuts, like half the people on this board?
That is an outstanding idea.
Old 02-11-2008, 05:32 PM   #40
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

dang, StackAttack...you were on my ignore list but i think i will take you off after that comment. You owe Flaco some rep!

edit: but I disagree...it's more like 98%

Last edited by ShaggyDirk; 02-11-2008 at 05:58 PM.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dirk