Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-09-2011, 11:55 AM   #1
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold
Default One Mavs Wallpaper for Android Please

I'm trying to find a good Mavs wallpaper for my Android phone. If anyone has one they would like to share that would be great.

But I know we have some Photoshop gurus that frequent the site so if you want to let your creative juices flow, by all means do so and please share.

I imagine a dark background with the www.androidcentral.com mascot (Lloyd) in the middle with Dirks hair and jersey. But I'm just the lowly beggar so pay this no attention if you have better ideas.

There's a guy in those androidcentral.com forums making some pretty sick wallpapers but he's bombarded with request. But check out his work if you would like some ideas.

I have a Captivate which has a resolution of 480x800. And to stop any fanboy arguments from starting up, my wife has an iPhone 4 and I have an iPad. I like both systems. Android was good for me because I'm super nerdy. iOS was perfect for my wife because it's more intuitive and she isn't very tech savvy.
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2011, 12:30 PM   #2
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Done and done.

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 02-09-2011 at 12:30 PM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 01:43 PM   #3
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for reminding me how amazing Paint can be!

I like android central's mascot, but I really like the Galaxy Tab rendition of Android better. The one he slides across the screen then puffs his chest and puts his hands behind his back. But all I know how to do in Photoshop is dodge and burn.

Last edited by bernardos70; 02-09-2011 at 01:44 PM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 02:18 PM   #4
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

The Cyanogen version of the Android mascot is the only answer to "which one is best".

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:48 PM   #5
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

You mean the skating one? I guess it isn't bad. I also had the one Team Whiskey, who develops for the T-mobile Vibrant, had the Space Suit Android on the shut down animation.... which I heard is from the Korean Galaxy S, I really dig that one also.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:01 PM   #6
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
Done and done.
Sniff, sniff... It's just so beautiful...
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)
Old 02-09-2011, 07:44 PM   #7
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Do you flash ROMS at all?
Old 02-09-2011, 07:51 PM   #8
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
Who is this question directed at?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:38 PM   #9
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyfg7 View Post
Sniff, sniff... It's just so beautiful...
plus, no one will steal your phone!

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:48 PM   #10
bobbyfg7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
Nah. My phone is rooted but I haven't bothered with ROMs yet.
Old 06-13-2011, 04:36 PM   #11
bobbyfg7

Still searching for a great Mavs wallpaper for my phone. Curious to know if anybody has a good one they're using. Something that says 2011 Champs would be great.

Tags
android, background, dirk, giant alligator, wallpaper