Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-23-2011, 01:34 AM   #1
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Playoffs GDT Game 4-Mavs @ Blazers

The Mavs will get back on track and go up 3-1.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2011, 01:37 AM   #2
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
The Mavs will get back on track and go up 3-1.
Let us pray.

Oh mighty Chuck we ask that you watch over our Mavericks as they take to war on the hardwood this night leading them to victory. Please grant them the strength and power of your roundhouse kick so that they might smite down the blasphemous Portland Trailblazers this afternoon. In Chucks name we pray.

Amen.

With this being Easter weekend remember Chuck kicked butt for your sins.

I feel a big game coming from Dirk I just wonder who will be his wing man?

Last edited by Mavsfan4ever; 04-23-2011 at 01:37 AM.
Mavsfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 01:38 AM   #3
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

For all you lazy fat eaters on couch the game is at 4 central
oh wait thats me
Old 04-23-2011, 01:40 AM   #4
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

I don't sit down during playoff games I'm on my feet the entire game.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:40 AM   #5
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/preview?gameId=310423022

Quote:
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) -- While the energy in the first-round playoff series against Dallas looks to have tilted Portland's way, the Trail Blazers still need to address some issues if they hope to even the series.

The Blazers need to improve aspects of their defense, despite the 97-92 victory in Game 3. And they're still lacking production from the bench, even though Brandon Roy's 16 points were somewhat a breakthrough.

"We can be better," coach Nate McMillan said Friday. "And we're going to need to be better."

Wesley Matthews led the Blazers with 25 points in Portland's victory Thursday night, which drew the Blazers within 2-1 into best-of-7 series.

The result was true to the regular-season series, when each team won twice on their home court. The Blazers will host the Mavericks in Game 4 on Saturday afternoon.

Besides Matthews, LaMarcus Aldridge had 20 points in the victory. Dependable veteran guard Andre Miller had 16 -- as did Roy, who had scored just one field goal in the previous two playoff games.

Roy had groused in frustration after going scoreless in Game 2. His comments touched off controversy in Portland, where fans seemed divided in their support.

The three-time All-Star had arthroscopic surgery on both his knees in January and has struggled with his role off the bench.

But spurred by the presence of his family, and supportive text messages -- even one from Charles Barkley -- Roy played with abandon in Game 3.

Now the trick for him is to do it again.

"Last night I went out there and just played and had fun," Roy said. "And that's what I'm going to have to do on Saturday."

Overall, the Mavericks' bench outscored the Blazer's bench by 109-56 through the first three games.

The Blazers had trouble stopping Jason Terry, who came off the bench and had 29 points and seven assists. The game before that it was Peja Stojakovic who gave the Blazers fits, and the game before that, there was Jason Kidd. Those three have had the bulk of scoring to complement Dirk Nowitzki.

"We'd like to get a few more guys involved and able to score a few more points. But if you're not going to have a balanced game, you need to have a couple of guys who go for big numbers," Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle said. "There's no set formula for us. We don't say Dirk's gotta be the first guy and Jet (Terry) is going to be the second and (Shawn) Marion's the third work that way for us."

The Mavericks opened this year's playoffs with an 89-81 victory. Kidd had 24 points, including a playoff career-best six 3-pointers. Nowitzki had 28 points -- 18 in the fourth quarter alone -- and 10 rebounds.

In a 101-89 Game 2 victory, Stojakovic tied his career playoff best with five 3-pointers and finished with 21 points, while Kidd pitched in 18. Nowitzki, showing more resolve than in the opener, finished with 33.

"It usually comes down to X-factors and who makes shots," said Nowitzki, who had 25 points and nine rebounds in Game 3. "In the playoffs you have to attack from everywhere, and you have to make shots and make enough plays from all over the place. Whoever is in has to be in that attack mode to really help the team win."

Nowtizki said the Mavericks also need to correct minor things that stood out in Game 3 -- Dallas had 13 turnovers and made just 13 of 23 free-throw attempts. But he liked how his team was able to hang with the Blazers in front of the their hometown crowd.

"We feel like we took their best blow and we're still right there," he said. "We have another opportunity on Saturday, and obviously we don't want to go home with a tied series."

Portland has won 11 of its last 10 at the Rose Garden. Overall against Dallas, the Blazers have a 47-18 advantage at home in the regular season, and they're 7-1 in playoff games.

Dallas is 2-1 when it opened 2-0 in 15 previous best-of-7 series. The exception was the 2006 NBA Finals when the Miami Heat defeated the Mavericks in six games. The Heat were just the third team to claim a championship after trailing 0-2.

The last time Dallas and Portland met in the playoffs was 2003. The Mavs claimed the first three games before the Blazers won the next three. The Mavericks took the deciding game in Dallas.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:50 AM   #6
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, in case you missed it in the other thread, sorry I was late. My sister had her daughter and my grandfather had a wreck on the way to the hospital to see said daughter yesterday. Its been a little hectic. Chuck and Dirk shall lead us to victory though.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 01:59 AM   #7
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Picks that will go down tonight:

Blazers in 6
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:03 AM   #8
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Portland has won 11 of its last 10 at the Rose Garden.
Impressive.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:03 AM   #9
mavs777
Diamond Member

lol nice espn
Old 04-23-2011, 02:04 AM   #10
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

I hope J Kidd is ready to go and his team is ready to go!!!
Go MAVERICSK!!!

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR

Last edited by 41mvp; 04-23-2011 at 02:06 AM.
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:05 AM   #11
mavs777
Diamond Member

I think we need Marions scoring today, doesn't have to have a huge day just an efficient 10-14 points will do

Last edited by mavs777; 04-23-2011 at 02:06 AM.
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:09 AM   #12
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Blazers are going down just not in a blaze of glory.
Old 04-23-2011, 02:41 AM   #13
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Let's f'ing take it!!

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:44 AM   #14
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all

This is a pivotal game. Lets take control of this series!
Old 04-23-2011, 02:52 AM   #15
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I won't be able to watch any of this game because I will be at a memorial for my friend.

Get 'em for me, Mavs.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 03:01 AM   #16
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm drunk and feel like punching a TrailBitch fan or Andre Miller in the face right about now.... either or will suffice.

Old 04-23-2011, 03:03 AM   #17
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
I'm drunk and feel like punching a TrailBitch fan or Andre Miller in the face right about now.... either or will suffice.
Drunk already? Well, don't lose your buzz for the next 12+ hours.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 03:03 AM   #18
Folterkammer

Folterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really nice

thx five o! lets break their hearts and get this W
Old 04-23-2011, 03:32 AM   #19
Rick41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Drunk already? Well, don't lose your buzz for the next 12+ hours.
I'm going to take a nap and then crack open another beer at tipoff!

I'm drinking imperial... quality beer for a quality game .

Last edited by Rick41; 04-23-2011 at 03:35 AM.
Old 04-23-2011, 03:45 AM   #20
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

pivotal game.
i hope carlisle doesn't make mistake,tonight.
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 03:55 AM   #21
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Game will be live on nba.de tonight:

http://www.nba.de/playoffs2011/live_games.html

You'll need a German IP.
Old 04-23-2011, 04:16 AM   #22
digit

digit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
Game will be live on nba.de tonight:

http://www.nba.de/playoffs2011/live_games.html

You'll need a German IP.
Cool, thanks for posting...I have one

After game 4 it will be 3 down, 13 to go

Go Mavs!
digit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 05:06 AM   #23
j0Shi
Diamond Member

Chandler better stays on the court tonight. Can't see us winning with Haywood in the 4th.
Old 04-23-2011, 05:56 AM   #24
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Go Mavs! Kick Butt!!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 06:00 AM   #25
deamon
Golden Member

deamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these parts

Every DAL players have to step up, even Dirk. His 41 FG% hurts our offense.
Those talking and cartoon with Chandler before PO, we don't see it in reality. 3.3 PPG, 0.7 BLPG, 4.0 PFPG and only 50 FG%. I want to see good playing not just showing emotions. I want to see real Tyson Chandler, not Tyson Child.
We know Kidd isn't scorer, but he has to play better as playmaker. Eliminate those stupids turnovers.
If Beaubois is back, less minutes for Barea and more post-up points from Marion please.
Old 04-23-2011, 06:48 AM   #26
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Stomp-stomp-stomp them bitches!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 07:52 AM   #27
tgfan
Golden Member

tgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to behold

I wanna see C. Brewer get a shot at shutting Matthews down a bit. I don't think Stevenson is going to cut it, much less our mini-guard duo. Matthews just shoots right over JJB and Jet.
tgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 07:55 AM   #28
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Go Mavs! If we can take this one, we'll finish them off in 5. I only hope that RC doesn't play Barea the entire 4th quarter. Additionally, pls limit the TO's and make your FT's.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:33 AM   #29
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If we can take this one, we'll finish them off in 5.
That is the mindset the Mavs have to have.

The bottom line on the game is the Mavs cannot allow the Blazers to get a 8+ point lead in the 4th quarter. The Mavs have to kep it closer than that.

Mavs are the better closers IMO, but you have to get there in order for it to be important. Just because the Yankshave Mariano Rivera it doesn't do a damn bit of good if the Ynks are down by 5 runs going to the ninth.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 09:05 AM   #30
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Apr. 23, 2011
Dallas @ Portland--Steve Javie, Tony Brothers, Bill Kennedy--Alternate: Courtney Kirkland

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 10:40 AM   #31
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgfan View Post
I wanna see C. Brewer get a shot at shutting Matthews down a bit. I don't think Stevenson is going to cut it, much less our mini-guard duo. Matthews just shoots right over JJB and Jet.
Stevenson can very well guard Mathews, what did Mathews do in the first 2 games? He had a couple of defensive breakdowns in game 3 but I trust he will figure it out
Old 04-23-2011, 10:41 AM   #32
mavs777
Diamond Member

tony brothers sucks
Old 04-23-2011, 10:49 AM   #33
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Let's dance!!!
GO MAVS!!!
(WIN OR DIE)!!!

Old 04-23-2011, 11:01 AM   #34
KINGBEEF

KINGBEEF is a jewel in the roughKINGBEEF is a jewel in the roughKINGBEEF is a jewel in the rough

would like to see Brewer more...maybe put him on Roy to just harass the crap out of him. Maybe it'll stir up some more tears or something...ya know
Old 04-23-2011, 11:03 AM   #35
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGBEEF View Post
would like to see Brewer more...maybe put him on Roy to just harass the crap out of him. Maybe it'll stir up some more tears or something...ya know
I bet Roy's knees come back to earth and he takes himself out of the game...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 11:04 AM   #36
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

I don't expect Jet to have the same quality performance from game 3...oh wait yes I do. Jet step up please and not only for three quarters either. The whole game would be great. Or just the fourth quarter.
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 11:06 AM   #37
KINGBEEF

KINGBEEF is a jewel in the roughKINGBEEF is a jewel in the roughKINGBEEF is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I bet Roy's knees come back to earth and he takes himself out of the game...
yeah i was thinking the whole time...man I wonder how many shots he took in his knees before the game. Yeah... I can't see his knees cooperating for two games straight...maybe put Brewer on Matthews instead
Old 04-23-2011, 11:17 AM   #38
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12 Tone Melodies View Post
http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Apr. 23, 2011
Dallas @ Portland--Steve Javie, Tony Brothers, Bill Kennedy--Alternate: Courtney Kirkland
Still saving Salvatore for game 5
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 11:21 AM   #39
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

MavsFastbreak.com: Tyson Chandler Looking for Bounce-Back Performance in Game 4 http://bit.ly/hMBgpN

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 04-23-2011 at 11:21 AM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 11:23 AM   #40
41mvp
Golden Member

What with Roddy tonight?

Tags
dirk, kidd = washed up, mavs, oneanddoneboys, ownage, quiet forgettable