Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-19-2009, 05:05 PM   #121
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Kelly Dwyer seems to be reading DM.com

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba,157395

"(On the Dirk thing, how bogus were some of those offensive fouls on Nowitzki? I'm not telling you that he didn't push off or slap Bruce Bowen away, he did, but why is it that Bowen is allowed to put two hands into Dirk as he drives? When Dirk's back is to the basket, yeah, Bowen can do his thing. But when Dirk has turned and is driving toward the goal with a dribble, he has ceased to be a post player, and deserves all the hand check calls afforded to anyone who is driving to the rim.)"
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2009, 06:44 PM   #122
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

Kidd is an f'ing warrior.

Harris woulda missed the game.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 07:01 PM   #123
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaverick View Post
Kidd is an f'ing warrior.

Harris woulda missed the game.
Harris is soft.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:34 PM   #124
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
I agree with this. Remember the 2OT game when Pop moved Bowen over to cover JJ late in the game? While Ortegel was busy saying this was a great compliment for JJ in drawing the Spurs best defender, I saw it differently. It looked like Pop was taking advantage of JJ's inability to pass the ball. Why bother defending Dirk and Terry closely if they aren't going to get any touches? If Pop rediscovers this about JJ, I expect that he will adjust accordingly for Game 2.

That pass to Wright for the corner three is a good sign though. And maybe it will mask JJ's weakness.
yeah i'm sure Pop will have something in store for JJ. it's what makes the playoffs great: the adjustments back and forth.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:41 PM   #125
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Kidd Under the Weather

SAN ANTONIO -- Mavs point guard Jason Kidd was a no-show at practice today. Suffering from an upset stomach that was issue Saturday night during Game 1, Kidd stayed at the team hotel while the rest of the team went through an afternoon session at the AT&T Center.

Speaking of the hotel, the Mavs have also some issues with their swank downtown digs. Several players have complained of meals that were late, wrong or never delivered. There’s a long-standing tradition of visiting teams getting sketchy treatment -- random fire alarms, endless phone calls and bad room service -- in San Antonio hotels during the Playoffs.

As for Kidd, team officials said it was something he ate and he'll be fine for Monday night's Game 2. Maybe he should bring a sack lunch next time.

http://my.nba.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5800023437

Last edited by MaVs 41 BaLler; 04-19-2009 at 09:41 PM.
MaVs 41 BaLler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:53 PM   #126
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs 41 BaLler View Post
Kidd Under the Weather

SAN ANTONIO -- Mavs point guard Jason Kidd was a no-show at practice today. Suffering from an upset stomach that was issue Saturday night during Game 1, Kidd stayed at the team hotel while the rest of the team went through an afternoon session at the AT&T Center.

Speaking of the hotel, the Mavs have also some issues with their swank downtown digs. Several players have complained of meals that were late, wrong or never delivered. There’s a long-standing tradition of visiting teams getting sketchy treatment -- random fire alarms, endless phone calls and bad room service -- in San Antonio hotels during the Playoffs.

As for Kidd, team officials said it was something he ate and he'll be fine for Monday night's Game 2. Maybe he should bring a sack lunch next time.

http://my.nba.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5800023437
Wow, I didn't realize that San Antonio has a reputation for doing that. Ugly thing for a "championship franchise."

Anyway, about JKidd, its good to know that he will be fine for Game 2. I didn't even realize that he was ill/vomiting in Game 1. He didn't have a "spectacular game" but he did have some crucial contributions and played major minutes in that game. Unless he is truly ill and incapacitated, with an intravenous in his arm, I expect him to be there for the Mavs tomorrow. That man is a warrior.
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:56 PM   #127
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
I agree with this. Remember the 2OT game when Pop moved Bowen over to cover JJ late in the game? While Ortegel was busy saying this was a great compliment for JJ in drawing the Spurs best defender, I saw it differently. It looked like Pop was taking advantage of JJ's inability to pass the ball. Why bother defending Dirk and Terry closely if they aren't going to get any touches? If Pop rediscovers this about JJ, I expect that he will adjust accordingly for Game 2.

That pass to Wright for the corner three is a good sign though. And maybe it will mask JJ's weakness.
Dirka... your ?? sig started to intrigue me until I was hypnotized by the bouncing Kidd again...
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:06 PM   #128
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Dirka... your ?? sig started to intrigue me until I was hypnotized by the bouncing Kidd again...
So I'm not the only one that just sits and stares at that thing?

Good.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:34 PM   #129
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

Everyone getting sick in SA is probably from the nasty riverwalk.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 11:45 PM   #130
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to Game 4...WOOOO
Old 04-19-2009, 11:49 PM   #131
pimptaddy

pimptaddy is on a distinguished road

I am a mavs fan and I like the competition between out teams. The Spurs are a good team with a winning tradition but face facts. Dallas is going to win this series. We are too athletic and far more youthful than the old spurs. dallas is going to feast on the spurs again Monday and go up 2-0. the end is near. Duncan is getting old and eve was never that pretty. I am going to be in SA with my mavs gear on. I will be the guy on the third row with the Dirk Jersey on and the sign that says "Duncan is gay".

I will even tell my exact seat location to you spurs fans who want to know. I will send it in a private message and you can come see my dirk jersey and highly inflammatory anti timmy sign. I am going to rock the house. Going to make it Dallas South. I would also like to add that Manu not playing is going to reduce the series flop count by at least 50%.
pimptaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:03 AM   #132
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimptaddy View Post
I am a mavs fan and I like the competition between out teams. The Spurs are a good team with a winning tradition but face facts. Dallas is going to win this series. We are too athletic and far more youthful than the old spurs. dallas is going to feast on the spurs again Monday and go up 2-0. the end is near. Duncan is getting old and eve was never that pretty. I am going to be in SA with my mavs gear on. I will be the guy on the third row with the Dirk Jersey on and the sign that says "Duncan is gay".

I will even tell my exact seat location to you spurs fans who want to know. I will send it in a private message and you can come see my dirk jersey and highly inflammatory anti timmy sign. I am going to rock the house. Going to make it Dallas South. I would also like to add that Manu not playing is going to reduce the series flop count by at least 50%.
Rock on, brutha.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:05 AM   #133
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Dallas South sounds pretty good to me.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:07 AM   #134
SirMyztiq

SirMyztiq is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Rock on, brutha.
I was there last night! It was F**KING AMAZING. We pissed so many Spurs fans off it was crazy. Those little plastic clapper things they give that have those two little balls and that plastic cover...kinda looks like a raquet? Well, we had two of those and we made enough noise to send those Spurettes fans back home. I also got to "Go SPURS Go" shirts that I plan to modify for games 3 and 4 BWAHAHA

I couldn't stay for tomorrow's game b/c I have a test

We gotta go out there and hit them in the mouth!

Last edited by Flacolaco; 04-20-2009 at 12:08 AM. Reason: I like your post, but easy on the F bombs por favor
SirMyztiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:26 AM   #135
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Dallas South sounds pretty good to me.
Back a couple years ago when I was (slightly) less mature and we were dominating down at the ATT Center (spanning over winning the last regular season game there in 2005-2006 through the entire 2006-2007 season), we used raucously refer to it as "American Airlines Center--South" on our way out of the arena.

Not particularly clever, but anything to get the Spurs fans a little riled up was good for us back then.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:33 AM   #136
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

<--will be there at games 3 and possibly 6.
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:26 PM   #137
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Couple of tidbits from Stein about the game:

Quote:
Best Story That Got No National Play: J.J. Barea

...But Barea's tale was even better.
As a rookie in 2006-07, Barea was jokingly dubbed "Rudy" by teammates who loved having him around but generally saw him as the NBA's equivalent of a walk-on. As recently as the start of this season, Mavs sixth-man extraordinaire Jason Terry still occasionally called him "Barrera."

You can be sure that the Spurs know exactly how to pronounce the 24-year-old's name now. Believed to be closer to 5-foot-10 than his listed height of 6 feet, Barea tormented them once during the regular season with his combination of fearless driving and confident shooting from the perimeter and shredded San Antonio's vaunted defense again Saturday night.

With San Antonio shadowing Dirk Nowitzki and Terry even tighter than usual, daring their lesser-known teammates to win Game 1, the Mavs needed a difference-maker in the fourth quarter, since third-quarter spark Josh Howard continues to face playing-time restrictions because of his long-standing ankle injury. Into the breach stepped Barea, who had so much success attacking Tony Parker -- thus gradually wearing down the Spurs' main offensive threat -- that Mavs coach Rick Carlisle was able to send the flu-ridden Jason Kidd into the weak-side corner to be a decoy.

Barea wound up with only a modest 13 points in 26 minutes but was legitimately the best crunch-time point guard on a floor shared by Parker and Kidd, validating the Mavs' repeated refusals to trade him over the past year-plus. Interested teams used to be told that Dallas wouldn't part with Barea because Nowitzki liked him too much as a teammate to let him go. It's fairly clear now that the Mavs, who were convinced Barea eventually could score in the NBA like he did in college (Northeastern) and with Puerto Rico's national team, regard him as one of the league's best bargains, having signed him last summer to a two-year deal worth $3.2 million and containing a team option for the third season.
It remains to be seen how many more times Barea can hurt the Spurs in this series, but he suddenly is at the heart of the biggest question entering Game 2: Will San Antonio try to trap Barea and force the ball out of his hands with an extra defender, thereby exposing themselves to Terry's dead-eye shooting on the weak side?
Quote:
Best Resourcefulness: Kidd

They weren't the finest 38 minutes of his playoff career, but Kidd was so determined to get through his Game 1 illness that, with no airplane sick bags available, he settled for a Gatorade cup on the bench whenever necessary so he could keep playing.
Quote:
Best Random Numbers To Drop First-Round Knowledge On Your Friends Via Twitter: 0, 33, 6, 4, 2, 9, 57

• 0: That's how many blocked shots Duncan had to go with 27 points and nine rebounds in a 104-97 loss to Dallas. The consensus we're hearing from both teams in this series: Duncan's trademark bank shot might be smooching in nicely off the window, but he clearly is still laboring on those two cranky knees and thus struggling to impose himself defensively at the rim.

Link

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 04-20-2009 at 02:27 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:34 PM   #138
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Barea wound up with only a modest 13 points in 26 minutes but was legitimately the best crunch-time point guard on a floor shared by Parker and Kidd, validating the Mavs' repeated refusals to trade him over the past year-plus. Interested teams used to be told that Dallas wouldn't part with Barea because Nowitzki liked him too much as a teammate to let him go.
Hmm, this validation would depend very strongly on what was offered in exchange...

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:39 PM   #139
rebbit

rebbit is on a distinguished road

I didnt read every page but did you guys see Charles Barkley on nba.com ? I remember him being a jerk after the Suns game. He basically said that bad played worse. Now hes saying that the mavs played the best basketball dring the first playoff weekend. Quite the turnaround I would say.
rebbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:15 PM   #140
cinemablend

cinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Credible View Post
I highly doubt that San Antonio feels threatened at this point given the fact that they did successfully keep Dirk under 20 pts
Wrong. They did not keep Dirk under 20 points. Dirk not playing for a large swath of the game kept him under 20 points, and that's about it. Dirk is not the kind of player that gets in foul trouble very often, and if getting him in foul trouble to keep him from playing is their way of "keeping him under 20 pts" then they are in serious trouble.
cinemablend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:49 PM   #141
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinemablend View Post
Wrong. They did not keep Dirk under 20 points. Dirk not playing for a large swath of the game kept him under 20 points, and that's about it. Dirk is not the kind of player that gets in foul trouble very often, and if getting him in foul trouble to keep him from playing is their way of "keeping him under 20 pts" then they are in serious trouble.
They're already in serious trouble if they can "hold" Dirk under 20 points and still lose anyway...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-20-2009 at 03:50 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:09 PM   #142
GermanFan

GermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to all

nevermind

Last edited by GermanFan; 04-20-2009 at 04:17 PM.
GermanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:01 PM   #143
rpduke

rpduke is infamous around these parts

Nice job in game 2. Quit running your mouths until you get a ring.
rpduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:07 PM   #144
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

glad you could join us rpduke.

we could use a few mildly retarded queers around here for laughs.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:36 PM   #145
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimptaddy View Post

WHupps...

How'd that turn out for ya

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:00 PM   #146
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

just watched game 1 again.

mavs won again.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:10 PM   #147
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
just watched game 1 again.

mavs won again.
Quit runnin yer mouth til you get a ring! Cuatro annilos, puta.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:56 PM   #148
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Jeezus was this game played 2 years ago? Seriously feels that way, will the game start already.....
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1-0, josh in the clutch