Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 11-07-2007, 09:58 AM   #161
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

hate the spurs, they won too much~~~
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2007, 11:32 AM   #162
DelNegro

DelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to all

Bonzi is still a pain the Spurs arse, and there's not a lot of options for Yao. Still, the Spurs get outrebounded 2-1 and are still in the game at the 2:00 minute mark. Overall the Spurs still give Houston more problems than Houston gives them. But the rockets do appear to be improved from years past.

And despite adding 8 point guards in the offseason, the rockets still desparately need one.
DelNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:29 PM   #163
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse900703
hate the spurs, they won too much~~~
they win too much?
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:01 PM   #164
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Thank you, I shoulda' thought about that. Although I may have to block one of your photos as well, too big. I like 'em but they take up half a page. If you could put them side by side that'd work.
Oh, I apologize. I haven't thought much about that since I bought my 22" 1680x1050 monitor and use it over my 15" 1024x768 laptop screen. That thing made everything cramped.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:04 PM   #165
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to go OT, but what do you do in firefox if you want to eventually "unblock" the images?

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:25 PM   #166
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

1) Tools => Adblock => Preferences
2) Click on the one you want to unblock.
3) Hit the 'delete' key (or right click, select delete).
Old 11-07-2007, 03:31 PM   #167
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
In Firefox:

1) Right click on antoinewalker's picture.
2) Click "Adblock Image..."
3) Click OK.

...and voila! No more eyesore! I pity ye IE users.
OMG THANK YOU! I didn't know that feature existed!

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 08:48 PM   #168
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

Boston is just obliterating Denver right now... up 38-77 at the half. Has a team ever more than doubled an opponents score at the half?

Last edited by Stranger; 11-07-2007 at 08:48 PM.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 08:55 PM   #169
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

holy crap.

also - this is about the only time i'll ever want the spurs to win. they're playing the heat. F*CK the heat.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 08:56 PM   #170
DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger
Boston is just obliterating Denver right now... up 38-77 at the half. Has a team ever more than doubled an opponents score at the half?
couple games back the spurs were killing the kings 50-23 at the half.
but the nuggets are a much better team than the kings.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:57 PM   #171
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINATOR
couple games back the spurs were killing the kings 50-23 at the half.
but the nuggets are a much better team than the kings.
Ha, that's right. I was wondering if it had ever happened in NBA history, and it happened last week.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:14 PM   #172
Stranger
Golden Member

Atlanta looks poised to take a game from the Suns... up 9 with less than two minutes to go.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:14 PM   #173
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be so happy if Atl beats the suns...
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 09:20 PM   #174
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Kind of makes you wonder what Atlanta could get done if they gain a little consistency.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:21 PM   #175
Stranger
Golden Member

Boston is not pulling their starters. The Patriots must have rubbed off on them.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:23 PM   #176
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Soooo....... who plays Boston in the finals?

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 09:23 PM   #177
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
my pick of NO finishing in the top 4 in the West looks good so far

my dark horse of Denver finishing 1 in the West doesn't

Dork! You seriously picked Denver finishing #1???
Old 11-07-2007, 09:33 PM   #178
DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Kind of makes you wonder what Atlanta could get done if they gain a little consistency.
i might be saying this too early but Horford seems to be adding consistency with his great rebounding. Hawks look pretty good. acie law already won the starters role even though JJ is still initiating the offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger
Boston is not pulling their starters. The Patriots must have rubbed off on them.
WHAT , i did tell my friend i had a feeling KG was going to get a freak injury this year. seems like a good way to do it... playing the big 3 in a blowout.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:35 PM   #179
Stranger
Golden Member

Looks like KG and Ray allen just went out at around 3:00 into the fourth quarter, but KG played 36 minutes.

Last edited by Stranger; 11-07-2007 at 09:36 PM.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:35 PM   #180
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Mike Dan and Tony had better get their act together. Good grief he burns his players out. Three players over 40minutes, Nash 38, Diaw 37.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 09:42 PM   #181
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

The Suns had only 6 players score tonight...
Old 11-07-2007, 09:56 PM   #182
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Suns had only 6 players score tonight...
haha didn't they have like 8 last night score in double figures. Talk about streaky.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:26 PM   #183
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey, it's a new year. Who says they're not?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 12:27 AM   #184
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Dork! You seriously picked Denver finishing #1???
that's what gambling is all about =]

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 10:39 AM   #185
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof
Soooo....... who plays Boston in the finals?
the minnesota timberwolves!
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 10:56 AM   #186
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not as high on the Nuggets as some are so I'd like to see Boston play Detroit, us, Spurs, Phoenix, and the Rockets to see just how good they are. I believe they can win the east but I don't think the Nuggets represent how good the west is.

Atlanta has grabbed my attention. Not on the bandwagon but keeping an eye on them might be interesting this season.

I know Shaq is declining but was anyone else impressed with how Elson guarded him last night? I know he improved over last season but c'mon.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:58 PM   #187
fluid.forty.one

Just watched the portland/NOH game.. man the blazers are gonna be good next year. Mavs should stomp them on saturday because portland is playing on friday too.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:09 PM   #188
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
Just watched the portland/NOH game.. man the blazers are gonna be good next year. Mavs should stomp them on saturday because portland is playing on friday too.
I just hope Oden can come back 100%. this may be my new favorite team who isn't the Mavericks bc I just love Roy's game.

Contact Me
Old 11-08-2007, 04:09 PM   #189
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker
the minnesota timberwolves!
you pick them over your Rockets, swyy?

Contact Me
Old 11-08-2007, 10:00 PM   #190
fluid.forty.one

ughh I can't watch this chicago/detroit game even though it's turning out to be a good one. My opponent in fantasy has gordon, r. wallace and thomas... who are all having great games. Thomas scores against Wallace. Wallace scores against Thomas. MAKE IT STOP FANTASY GODS!

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 11-08-2007 at 10:00 PM.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:42 PM   #191
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Chicago can't buy a field goal down the stretch here. This is hard to watch.

Stop with the timeouts....finish your stupid game.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:46 PM   #192
fluid.forty.one

MISS THIS DETROIT
Old 11-08-2007, 10:47 PM   #193
fluid.forty.one

thanks again
Old 11-09-2007, 08:10 AM   #194
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

bulls win...barely...
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 03:16 PM   #195
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

that block on rip by tyrus was sick. i've never really seen a posterized block before. tyrus teabagged him.
Old 11-09-2007, 04:12 PM   #196
fluid.forty.one

I hope Atlanta beats Boston.

I also hope that Portland wins a close one with Memphis.. so they have to play all their main guys a lot and they're tired for tomorrow nights game against Dallas.
Old 11-09-2007, 04:14 PM   #197
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker
i've never really seen a posterized block before.
Old 11-09-2007, 04:24 PM   #198
fluid.forty.one

wtf.. lol What's wrong with his face? He looks like the terminator.
Old 11-09-2007, 05:38 PM   #199
antoinewalker
Golden Member

Quote:
that's a pretty sick block but still nothing compared to tyrus blocking rip. his nuts were all over rip's face!
Old 11-09-2007, 08:14 PM   #200
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

the wade-less Miami Wades scored 37 on Phoenix in the first quarter tonight.

Good job Phx. Who needs defense?