Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-15-2014, 04:35 PM   #3961
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
This.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2014, 04:36 PM   #3962
MaverickGold

MaverickGold is a glorious beacon of lightMaverickGold is a glorious beacon of lightMaverickGold is a glorious beacon of lightMaverickGold is a glorious beacon of lightMaverickGold is a glorious beacon of lightMaverickGold is a glorious beacon of lightMaverickGold is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
You know I think this is offensive tbh.

You are assuming that dirk is doing something he would probably consider wrong. Secondly you are assuming dirk would be workth International Player Promotions salary of x amount for life or whatever.
If that's offensive to you, I feel you must be a tortured soul in this day and age.
MaverickGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 04:37 PM   #3963
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickGold View Post
No doubt that Cuban and Dirk have an under the table agreement. I guarantee you that Dirk will be getting back all of that $30M+ he left on the table.

After retiring as a player, I present to you - Dirk Nowitzki, General Manager of International Player Promotions - salary $5M/yr indefinitely.
Nice, you just have to hope Cuban never sells the team. I wonder what Pippen is pulling in with the Bulls.......
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 06:00 PM   #3964
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If that's offensive to you, I feel you must be a tortured soul in this day and age.
No...just do not like dorks like you talking as if Dirk Werner Nowitzki would be a party of something underhanded. He's never presented himself as anything but honest.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 06:24 PM   #3965
MaverickGold

MaverickGold is a glorious beacon of lightMaverickGold is a glorious beacon of lightMaverickGold is a glorious beacon of lightMaverickGold is a glorious beacon of lightMaverickGold is a glorious beacon of lightMaverickGold is a glorious beacon of lightMaverickGold is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
No...just do not like dorks like you talking as if Dirk Werner Nowitzki would be a party of something underhanded. He's never presented himself as anything but honest.
Moral police on high alert.
Be sure to call into every local sports station tomorrow and let them all know they are dorks too.
MaverickGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 08:13 PM   #3966
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't pertain directly to the Mavs, but Bill Simmons just wrote a piece about Carmelo in which he spends a significant amount of time praising Dirk- comparing Melo to Dirk quite unfavorably.

http://grantland.com/features/carmel...knicks-legacy/
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 08:14 PM   #3967
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

** Double post

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 07-15-2014 at 08:14 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 08:24 PM   #3968
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No doubt that Cuban and Dirk have an under the table agreement. I guarantee you that Dirk will be getting back all of that $30M+ he left on the table.

After retiring as a player, I present to you - Dirk Nowitzki, General Manager of International Player Promotions - salary $5M/yr indefinitely.
Yeah because back in 2010 he told that he has allready more money than he is ever able to spend...sure, he would really really need to get this money back later. Guess Jessica spending too much on blink blink, huh....

Last edited by sefant77; 07-15-2014 at 08:25 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 08:27 PM   #3969
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

But lets be real, after the 2nd huge discount i demand one big ass shiny statue at AAC the year after he retires. Out of Marks pocket.

Last edited by sefant77; 07-15-2014 at 08:27 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 10:49 PM   #3970
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

This discount is opening a lot of doors.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 06:30 AM   #3971
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk is my all time favorite athlete - by far. I will be at his statue unveiling - I hope he gets one BEFORE he is done with this contract.

Dirk is his own agent - so there is some savings...
Does anyone know what an agents take is? is it 10% of the overall or...?
dirt_dobber is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 08:41 AM   #3972
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_dobber View Post
Dirk is my all time favorite athlete - by far. I will be at his statue unveiling - I hope he gets one BEFORE he is done with this contract.

Usually it's 10 % of the annual payment of the player.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 09:08 AM   #3973
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's generally closer to 3-5% on the contract..but for endorsements, it's a higher percentage.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 09:08 AM   #3974
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's generally closer to 3-5% average on the contract..but for endorsements, it's a higher percentage.

Last edited by Murphy3; 07-16-2014 at 09:12 AM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 05:59 PM   #3975
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In a lot of respects, where the common stance in today’s modern day game is guys are their own CEOs, and they’ve got a gazillion interests out there and endorsements, and they’re like their own companies, Dirk is a true old-school throwback in that his craft is the most important thing to him.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...s-and-reaction

Old 07-20-2014, 07:24 PM   #3976
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

I am curious why the team couldn't exercise Larry Bird rights on Dirk or give him a highly front loaded deal in which they're over the cap this first season by paying him an amount that he is far more deserving of. At this moment as far as I know he is still not officially signed, and I feel that they could still change the proposed 3 year, $25 million deal that has been arranged. I think they should really give him around $15 million in the first year should it be possible. I think it'd be a pleasant surprise to Dirk. He may not need it, but he certainly deserves it. Heck, he deserves a max contract. I bet Mark Cuban pays him beyond his playing career though.
NeedlesKane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 07:41 PM   #3977
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Holger is his agent but I do not know his cut.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 07-21-2014 at 08:26 AM.
Old 07-21-2014, 12:16 AM   #3978
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
I am curious why the team couldn't exercise Larry Bird rights on Dirk or give him a highly front loaded deal in which they're over the cap this first season by paying him an amount that he is far more deserving of. At this moment as far as I know he is still not officially signed, and I feel that they could still change the proposed 3 year, $25 million deal that has been arranged. I think they should really give him around $15 million in the first year should it be possible. I think it'd be a pleasant surprise to Dirk. He may not need it, but he certainly deserves it. Heck, he deserves a max contract. I bet Mark Cuban pays him beyond his playing career though.
Not possible had to renounce his rights
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 06:31 AM   #3979
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

mac222b, thanks. That makes more sense to me now.
NeedlesKane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 07:12 PM   #3980
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Holger is his agent but I do not know his cut.
He isn't. He gives him some advices and his still his shooting coach, but he is not his agent. He recall Dirk stating that once on German TV not too long ago.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 08:50 PM   #3981
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
He isn't. He gives him some advices and his still his shooting coach, but he is not his agent. He recall Dirk stating that once on German TV not too long ago.
Agreed... A poor choice of words. More like his advisor ( pseudo agent ) and doesn't dirk give him some bucks for it?
Old 07-24-2014, 01:51 PM   #3982
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk Nowitzki Playing Baseball Looks As Awesome As It Sounds

check it out for some great gifs
from Grantland - http://grantland.com/the-triangle/di...-as-it-sounds/

Last edited by dirt_dobber; 07-24-2014 at 01:52 PM.
Old 07-24-2014, 02:08 PM   #3983
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 02:15 PM   #3984
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That was awesome. Thanks
Old 07-24-2014, 02:22 PM   #3985
Underdog

Quote:

Seriously, Dirk is the best.

Old 07-24-2014, 04:04 PM   #3986
dude1394
Guru

Quote:

The dirkster is a sweet dorky stork-like superhero.
Old 07-24-2014, 04:37 PM   #3987
DGM
Banned

DGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really nice

Quote:
You know I think this is offensive tbh.

You are assuming that dirk is doing something he would probably consider wrong. Secondly you are assuming dirk would be workth International Player Promotions salary of x amount for life or whatever.
Nothing illegal about Cuban telling Dirk that he will have a job with the team for life. Jerry Buss did it with Magic. Dirk's knowledge and personality as an employee will increase the value of Cuban's franchise. It would be good business to have Dirk as an EVP of the Mavericks. Every time they woo a free agent and he's wined and dined by the guy with the statue in front of the place the Mavs will get value.
DGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 05:47 PM   #3988
Underdog

Explaining Dirk to the Father of Texas

Old 07-24-2014, 06:13 PM   #3989
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Greatness..
Old 07-24-2014, 07:02 PM   #3990
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

Quote:
so glad you posted this. Very original writing - I loved it.
Old 07-24-2014, 07:51 PM   #3991
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

Quote:
I feel very lucky to have come across this link. It made my day!
Old 07-24-2014, 08:33 PM   #3992
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/di...-as-it-sounds/

LOL

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 09:57 PM   #3993
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
Thanks for the link. I love watching videos with my favorite Mav!
Old 07-27-2014, 08:53 AM   #3994
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
Brian Cardinal!

Good memories.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 08:54 AM   #3995
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2014/07...the-offseason/

Quote:
1. Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas. Pay cut of $14.75 million: One of just two players on this list who did not change teams in the offseason, Nowitzki went from among the top five in salary to making less money than Avery Bradley. It was initially reported that Nowitzki took $30 million over three years. But it was later discovered that he received just $25 million, creating extra cap room that allowed the Mavericks to sign Chandler Parsons.
Old 07-27-2014, 08:55 AM   #3996
j0Shi
Diamond Member

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2014/07...the-offseason/

Quote:
1. Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas. Pay cut of $14.75 million: One of just two players on this list who did not change teams in the offseason, Nowitzki went from among the top five in salary to making less money than Avery Bradley. It was initially reported that Nowitzki took $30 million over three years. But it was later discovered that he received just $25 million, creating extra cap room that allowed the Mavericks to sign Chandler Parsons.
Old 07-27-2014, 10:05 AM   #3997
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Our legendary player: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cM3JDKcesk
Old 07-27-2014, 10:22 AM   #3998
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post
Thanks for the link. It still makes me cry.
Old 07-27-2014, 12:55 PM   #3999
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

Dirk has 26,786 points during his career, 160 points behind Hakeem Olajowon. I am hoping that the Mavs will play Houston as he moves up right past him. That'd be really special. I love how this season Dirk is in a good position to move up to 7th all-time.

Let's say Dirk starts playing 30 mpg and averages 20 ppg, playing 80 games in the season. That'd be a 1,600 point season. I think that many points from him is still realistic. Last year he had 1,735. This would put him into a position to pass Shaq fairly early on into the next season and the 6th spot all-time.

The top 5 is harder to crack though. I think it'll take an incredible finish to his career with him averaging 20 ppg for most of the way with no injuries to pass the great Wilt Chamberlain. I also just noticed that when Kobe passes MJ for 3rd all-time that we will have 3 K's as the all time leading scorers. That's strange. Kareem, Karl, and Kobe.
Old 07-27-2014, 01:24 PM   #4000
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post
what an amazing video. I cant even keep it together when watching.

I had so much to do today, yet im in the rabbit hole of dirk/mavs videos

Tags
<clutch tagging>, 12-15 for 48 points, 3/25m - wow!, clutch nowitzki, clutchwitzki, dir30k, dirk, dirk = clutch...again, dirk goes to 11, dirk is my religion, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, dirk tea baggzz nba!!!!!, gay for dirk!!!, his clutchness, his hairness ?, playoff clutch, santa dirk, sir ghost face drillah, top-10 all time scorer, top-6 all time scorer