Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-17-2008, 04:39 PM   #881
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
I stayed with this movie to the end, and I appreciate its quality.

Having said that.....it was just too slow. Too understated. I don't mind slow and understated, I really enjoyed Into the Wild.

But TAoJJbtCRF was just too much of both.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2008, 12:28 AM   #882
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

As of now, The Departed.

As of Tomorrow night, Goodfellas.
Old 03-22-2008, 10:43 AM   #883
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

10,000 BC
wow. it started out bad and went downhill from there.
Someone above said they hated that they always speak English in these kinds of movies. I thought that was forgivable, cause I wasn't going to learn another language to watch it (Apocalypto was cool, though). But what I hated was that all the English speakers had a different accent! Not each group of ancient tribal folk, but each individual. Some had that "I just learned a British stage accent in acting class today" accent. Others sounded like they just made something up that changed by the scene. One guy's accent turned spanish whenever he got angry at something.

And they were using woolly mammoths to build pyramids. In the desert. Could there be a worse desert work animal? They didn't even give them haircuts.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 11:04 AM   #884
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

the previews are an eye sore. i can't imagine sitting through 2 + hours.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 11:54 AM   #885
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Drillbit Taylor.

It wasn't all that bad. It started off slow and unfunny, then it had it's funny moments in the middle-towards the end.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:16 PM   #886
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

The A-Team will be out in the summer or 2009! Directed by John Singleton.

That's one of the two movies I've always wanted to see made. Next up, The Brown Hornet!!!
Old 03-25-2008, 10:15 AM   #887
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

The Mission.....pretty damn good movie.
Old 03-25-2008, 02:34 PM   #888
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

no country for old men is in the mail and on the way....i can't wait.
Old 03-25-2008, 06:12 PM   #889
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

saw no country for old men on a plane flight today. Very good movie. I'm really glad I didn't read too much about it before hand. But I may remain somewhat emotionally disturbed for thre rest of my natural life. Crazy movie.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:38 PM   #890
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Anton for President!
Old 03-26-2008, 10:52 AM   #891
alexamenos
Diamond Member

i'm already emotionally disturbed, so it should be all the more interesting.
Old 03-27-2008, 03:28 AM   #892
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Saw 40yr Old Virgin for the 1st time. I like that, knocked up and superbad equally after seeing it. They're all funny, so it doesn't matter.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Old 03-27-2008, 08:35 AM   #893
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

saw "city of god" last night.

A bit over the top, but for stylized reasons, and not really an impediment. overall I thought it was a really good and engrossing movie.

this scene was a bit disturbing...
http://www.trondheim-filmklubb.no/v2...ty_of_god1.jpg
ouch.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 11:41 AM   #894
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk
Anton for President!
True that. Could you imagine that? Who would get cross with him?
Old 03-27-2008, 11:43 AM   #895
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistaeffect2004
As of now, The Departed.

As of Tomorrow night, Goodfellas.
Desmond? Are you Desmond?
Old 03-27-2008, 12:00 PM   #896
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
saw "city of god" last night.

A bit over the top, but for stylized reasons, and not really an impediment. overall I thought it was a really good and engrossing movie.

this scene was a bit disturbing...
http://www.trondheim-filmklubb.no/v2...ty_of_god1.jpg
ouch.
Sadly, it is not over the top at all. That's really what goes on in the favelas, my friend.
Old 03-27-2008, 04:24 PM   #897
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

Every time I see an old dude carting around an oxygen tank, I will think of the beloved, Anton.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:58 PM   #898
Nash13
Diamond Member

Run Fatboy Run.

It was pretty funny. a good overall movie. not really laugh-out-loud funny, but you will laugh. Liked it way more than Hot Fuzz.

~The Salesman
Old 03-30-2008, 03:09 AM   #899
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13
Run Fatboy Run.

It was pretty funny. a good overall movie. not really laugh-out-loud funny, but you will laugh. Liked it way more than Hot Fuzz.
Agreed, it was pretty funny. Disagreed, I thought it was on the same level as Hot Fuzz :P

Simon Pegg's awesome, he seems to choose his roles wisely.
Old 03-31-2008, 11:25 AM   #900
alexamenos
Diamond Member

no country -- didn't really do it for me, frankly. not a bad movie, by any stretch, but in the end it flunked the all important "gawd I wish this movie wouldn't end vs. when the hell is this movie gonna end" test. I was wondering when the movie was gonna end about four scenes before it finally came to an end.
Old 03-31-2008, 01:10 PM   #901
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

I am Lengend - not half as bad as people have described. yet, they could have done so much more it seems with the scenes towards the end. it failed in that respect.

Into the Wild -

****SPOILER*******

My second viewing was a little more emotional than the first time. The time he spends with the Hal Holbrook is heartbreaking.

I have analyzed this movie. I didn't see it at first view, and I don't know how original this analysis is but here goes...

First the obvious... the jumps from "The Magic Bus" and his journey to "The Magic Bus" show the people he encountered and in some way made their life better. It also showed the tragic and fatal lack of understanding in the environment he put himself in at the end.

The profound part of this movie was the paradox it portrayed.. (I didn't read the book, so I am just going on what the movie was portraying.) He spent the better part of his last few years getting too "the wild", right? The scenes in which he was at "The Magic Bus" all had a certain tone, it was almost always a shade of gray. This is where Chris was supposed to be the most happy, the most free. But, in reality he was confined, lonely, and discombobulated. He began to realize he left behind what he was searching for. So the paradox is the movie was actually backwards from what Chris was thinking and experiencing. In the wild, he was actually looking or searching for what he had all through his journey....Freedom, love, a sense of belonging, and the power of his own destiny.

I think this is something we all experience in life in a round about way...
Old 03-31-2008, 02:13 PM   #902
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

just saw 21.. the script was pretty bad (there were some scenes where there was about 5-6 lines in a row that were in poor taste and were trying too hard to be funny in the superbad fashion) and it was pretty poorly acted by some, why was Jim Sturgess trying to NOT have an accent? They couldn't write around that?

but overall it was mildly entertaining.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 06:26 PM   #903
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am Lengend - not half as bad as people have described. yet, they could have done so much more it seems with the scenes towards the end. it failed in that respect.

Into the Wild -

****SPOILER*******

My second viewing was a little more emotional than the first time. The time he spends with the Hal Holbrook is heartbreaking.

I have analyzed this movie. I didn't see it at first view, and I don't know how original this analysis is but here goes...

First the obvious... the jumps from "The Magic Bus" and his journey to "The Magic Bus" show the people he encountered and in some way made their life better. It also showed the tragic and fatal lack of understanding in the environment he put himself in at the end.

The profound part of this movie was the paradox it portrayed.. (I didn't read the book, so I am just going on what the movie was portraying.) He spent the better part of his last few years getting too "the wild", right? The scenes in which he was at "The Magic Bus" all had a certain tone, it was almost always a shade of gray. This is where Chris was supposed to be the most happy, the most free. But, in reality he was confined, lonely, and discombobulated. He began to realize he left behind what he was searching for. So the paradox is the movie was actually backwards from what Chris was thinking and experiencing. In the wild, he was actually looking or searching for what he had all through his journey....Freedom, love, a sense of belonging, and the power of his own destiny.

I think this is something we all experience in life in a round about way...
That's good analysis. I really enjoyed this movie. Well, enjoyed might not be the word, but it was impactful and worth my viewing.

What did he write in his notebook towards the end? Something like "happiness is worthless if not shared with others". Something along those lines.

The scene where he realizes he wants to go back, and embraces rejoining society, only to find the river flowing too fast and deep was really heart breaking.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 06:28 PM   #904
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
no country for old men is in the mail and on the way....i can't wait.
You´ll enjoy it. I watched it twice. It´s outstanding.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:24 PM   #905
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
That's good analysis. I really enjoyed this movie. Well, enjoyed might not be the word, but it was impactful and worth my viewing.

What did he write in his notebook towards the end? Something like "happiness is worthless if not shared with others". Something along those lines.

The scene where he realizes he wants to go back, and embraces rejoining society, only to find the river flowing too fast and deep was really heart breaking.

- Yes, it's very methodical and dreamlike.

- Yes, it was something along those lines. It was like he said, "shit, what do I do now?" Once that feeling of purpose goes away, it is replaced by hopelessness.

- On the opposite side of that coin, tt became apparent to me. the viewer, that he was safer out on his own than he was scavenging in that city. He practically darted back on his journey after seeing the dwellers of society.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:10 PM   #906
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk
You´ll enjoy it. I watched it twice. It´s outstanding.
i really didn't enjoy it that much -- maybe my expectations were too high? In addition to loving the coen brothers, i've spent more than a little time running around in the vicinities of Del Rio and Sanderson and Hudspeth and Brewster and Alpine Counties. So naturally I was really looking forward to this movie. I thought it was ok, but nothing more than that.

speaking of which....

Superbad. Loved McLovin, but other than that it was just excessively vulgar and only occasionally funny.

Last edited by alexamenos; 04-04-2008 at 01:25 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 01:30 PM   #907
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
Superbad. Loved McLovin, but other than that it was just excessively vulgar and only occasionally funny.
That movie should have only been about McLovin (I mean, did that skinny kid from Arrested Development even DO anything??? McLovin & the fat kid had all the "funny" parts anyway...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-04-2008 at 01:31 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 11:15 AM   #908
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Just watched Sweeny Todd....really good movie. Probably one of the best musical-to-movie ever made. I was very impressed that it was rated R and was goory. Yet another movie for 2007 where cinematography/set design(mainly set design) wins the day.

It was memorable, which is really hard to find in a movie these days.

Edit: By these day, I mean in the last few years where I think movies have lacked imo. 2007 was a great year for movies though, don't get me wrong.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 04-06-2008 at 11:16 AM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 11:54 PM   #909
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Halfway through Das Boot. German U-boat version of Band of Brothers. Very, very good stuff.
Old 04-08-2008, 12:53 AM   #910
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

city of god is the shizzle......

i saw quite a bit over the weekend:

rendition- kind of heavy and cliche. some of it is predictable but there is a solid twist in the end. solid.
volver- ooja. kinda dramatic but cruz is a fox.
2046- a little over my head.
delicatassen- artsy as hell. a little uncomfortable but in a funny, silly way.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:36 AM   #911
Nash13
Diamond Member

Solid B movie. Kate Bosworth is back to her hot self after a little while of look way too skinny. Nothing to dislike, just wasn't that great.

The Ruins................

Don't get me wrong, it sucked, but it was still better than some of these Black X-Mas/Turistas/Pulse/Wolf Creek cheep horror movies that've been put out the past few years. It had something about it that made you not want to walk out on it.

~The Salesman
Old 04-08-2008, 03:46 AM   #912
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
Halfway through Das Boot. German U-boat version of Band of Brothers. Very, very good stuff.
This is the joke that 90% of people didn't get when they watched Beerfest.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 04-08-2008 at 03:46 AM.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:30 AM   #913
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

Mr. Brooks - solid
Old 04-08-2008, 09:41 AM   #914
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart
This is the joke that 90% of people didn't get when they watched Beerfest.
ugh. am I going to have to watch Beerfest now?
Old 04-08-2008, 10:18 AM   #915
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Quote:
Mr. Brooks - solid
yeah -- real solid...underrated movie.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:40 AM   #916
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
ugh. am I going to have to watch Beerfest now?
It's a funny movie. Funnier then you think if you haven't seen it already. Even funnier if you've seen Das Boot.

Old 04-08-2008, 01:36 PM   #917
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

My girlfriend saw the ruins and said it was one of the worst movies she had ever seen. Just a heads up.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:39 PM   #918
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

rabbit,

Have you seen "In the Mood for Love"?

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:50 PM   #919
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I fell prey to Gordo's musings about Idiocracy. It's not as fantabulous as he makes it out to be..... but I did laugh alot.

I'd go into more detail but I'm running low on Electrolytes!!!
Old 04-08-2008, 06:18 PM   #920
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I fell prey to Gordo's musings about Idiocracy. It's not as fantabulous as he makes it out to be..... but I did laugh alot.

I'd go into more detail but I'm running low on Electrolytes!!!
There are a lot of unfortunate hidden truths in that movie.

Tags
annoying thread title, cadfail goes to work, flash fluff warning, got a bit fluffy in here, inception geeks..., stupidgookisstupid, what the fluff?