Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-04-2005, 06:19 PM   #1
SlimBig
Golden Member

SlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really nice
Default LeBron James a future Maverick?

I think Donnie and Cuban are clearing some space to make a huge run at LeBron. They have great trade
possibilities with Stackhouse, Terry, Van Horn and maybe Dampier.

I have a feeling that with possibly Van Horn and sadly Finley off the books next year, I think Cuban may make a run for LeBron.

Think about it, LeBron as the superstar and Dirk as the second banana. With Harris, Howard, Daniels and a couple
of the aforementioned players, whose stopping us?

Peace
Old 07-04-2005, 06:20 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: LeBron James a future Maverick?

I think you must have been drinking non filtered moonshine.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 06:29 PM   #3
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:LeBron James a future Maverick?

While we are at it, why not try and see if we can trade for a 25 year old Shaq.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 06:38 PM   #4
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

People are saying that LeBron has to go to a bigger market to ever prove himself to be the best player of all time. Dallas, as I just checked, is 3rd in value behind the Lakers and Knicks. Its far fetched, but with Mark Cuban and a large collection of good players young and old (for SNT or a normal trade) and possible cap space in the near future, the idea of obtaining LeBron might not be too far off.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 08:08 PM   #5
Pirate

Pirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to all

Put down the crack pipe, people.
Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 08:12 PM   #6
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

I don't see it. A trade for him right now is definately impossible since Lebron is still on his rookie contract. Being that Lebron is a top 10 player at 21 I doubt we are able to get him for anything less than Dirk. When Bron's rookie contract is up chances are he's going to be probably one of the highest paid players in the league. With Dirk being a max player and Josh soon to cash in that already doesn't allow us to be in the Bron running.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 08:17 PM   #7
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

This is complete speculation. Please post these kinds of topics in the Trade forum going forward.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote