Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-31-2006, 08:22 PM   #81
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

sixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of light

I thought you would be drunk by now Wraith
Old 03-31-2006, 08:23 PM   #82
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

sixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of light

it is like they are not prepared to play, they don't have enough focus, or something
Old 03-31-2006, 08:23 PM   #83
DirkGoesNuclear

DirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
They said he got banged on the head and his neck acted up again.
wow that svcks. thx
Old 03-31-2006, 08:24 PM   #84
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithXx
I'm at work right now and can only follow the game thru you guys and nba.com

this is pissing me off beyond belief... how the hell did we manage to all of a sudden suck so hard these past few games? this is unbelievable

I can understand coming out flat against Cleveland on a back-to-back after Detroit... but ORLANDO? after 2 days rest??? AND getting Howard back??

fuck this
1 day rest...I believe. I expect them to struggle a litte bit with howard back in the lineup. I also think that stack starting is a problem... Stack needs to come in and monopolize offensively.

I would think about starting Rawle but dang he's just not very good. But bring stack back off the bench.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 08:24 PM   #85
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

yeah can't exactly do that here at work lol... but obviously when I get off work, it's a whole different story

a mavs win or loss will determine how much exactly I drink tonight

actually I'm lying, I'll drink a lot no matter what (like last night, for instance)
Old 03-31-2006, 08:24 PM   #86
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

maybe it will help if I get drunk
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 08:25 PM   #87
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

stevenson definitely came off as a bitch there...
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 08:25 PM   #88
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madape
maybe it will help if I get drunk
hey me too. Maybe we should start a I'm gonna get drunk thread.

I'm going to open the cab now.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 03-31-2006, 08:26 PM   #89
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

nice look stack!
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
Old 03-31-2006, 08:26 PM   #90
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
yeah can't exactly do that here at work lol... but obviously when I get off work, it's a whole different story

a mavs win or loss will determine how much exactly I drink tonight

actually I'm lying, I'll drink a lot no matter what (like last night, for instance)
and the night before and 'fore that and .....
Old 03-31-2006, 08:26 PM   #91
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

I say we all get drunk
Old 03-31-2006, 08:26 PM   #92
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
hey me too. Maybe we should start a I'm gonna get drunk thread.

I'm going to open the cab now.
it's how I'm getting by tonight...
Old 03-31-2006, 08:27 PM   #93
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

wll, looks like I am off to the store to pick up a 12 pack
Old 03-31-2006, 08:27 PM   #94
The Crippler
Diamond Member

another good look by Stack! I like when he passes.
Old 03-31-2006, 08:28 PM   #95
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixeightmkw
wll, looks like I am off to the store to pick up a 12 pack
of MGD and/or Corona, I assume

(if you know what's good for ya)
Old 03-31-2006, 08:28 PM   #96
The Crippler
Diamond Member

wow. how did diop miss that? wow.
Old 03-31-2006, 08:28 PM   #97
wunderkind03

wunderkind03 is an unknown quantity at this point

dirk = mvp
Old 03-31-2006, 08:29 PM   #98
The Crippler
Diamond Member

jameer is killing Jet over and over.
Old 03-31-2006, 08:30 PM   #99
The Crippler
Diamond Member

please come back soon Devin. you are definitely missed.
Old 03-31-2006, 08:30 PM   #100
WraithXx
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crippler
wow. how did diop miss that? wow.
what happened?
Old 03-31-2006, 08:31 PM   #101
wunderkind03

wunderkind03 is an unknown quantity at this point

someone stop nelson
Old 03-31-2006, 08:31 PM   #102
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Quote:
what happened?
great look by Dirk...Diop fumbles going up and pins himself on the rim.
Old 03-31-2006, 08:32 PM   #103
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

Dallas cannot stop penetration.

This team needs Harris badly.
Old 03-31-2006, 08:34 PM   #104
The Crippler
Diamond Member

bad call..again...that was a block on superspare.
Old 03-31-2006, 08:34 PM   #105
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

Dirk shot a tougher than he had to. He should've shot it as he received it.
Old 03-31-2006, 08:35 PM   #106
The Crippler
Diamond Member

if draft was held today...I might take Jameer instead of Devin. Nelson is a G, that's for sure.
Old 03-31-2006, 08:36 PM   #107
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

No attacking the rim. No one wants to drive.

But Orlando sure wants to penetrate.
Old 03-31-2006, 08:36 PM   #108
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

since when did we become the 1997 mavs? i missed the memo

we need to trade for nelson or raymond felton
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 08:37 PM   #109
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

avery has seemed very hesitant to call timeouts recently
Old 03-31-2006, 08:37 PM   #110
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight

a jumpshooting team that can't shoot...not a good combo for sure.
Old 03-31-2006, 08:37 PM   #111
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight

Nope.....fatigue is making cowards of the mavs....
Old 03-31-2006, 08:38 PM   #112
WraithXx
Diamond Member

Dirk already has 26pts and 8 boards? = MVP

Dallas is shooting 39.6% and get this.. Orlando is shooting an ungodly 60 fucking %

what the hell...
Old 03-31-2006, 08:38 PM   #113
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

back with a cold one, doubt that will help though
Old 03-31-2006, 08:38 PM   #114
The Crippler
Diamond Member

it's amazing...teams don't even guard superspare. and he still throws up some bricks.
Old 03-31-2006, 08:39 PM   #115
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

Dos Equis XX. the best
Old 03-31-2006, 08:39 PM   #116
The Crippler
Diamond Member

DA says face to me.
Old 03-31-2006, 08:39 PM   #117
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

ha, yeah. i cant watch the game, hows howard looking?
Old 03-31-2006, 08:39 PM   #118
dude1394
Guru

I"m watching the play by play right now and all I see is:

"Jump shot missed by Nowitzi" and
"Rebound by Orlando"
Old 03-31-2006, 08:40 PM   #119
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

Dirk is really lighting it up tonight.
Old 03-31-2006, 08:40 PM   #120
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

Orlando can't miss