Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 11-18-2003, 12:44 PM   #1
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:Anybody Wanna Deal With the Grizz?

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavs413
Quote:
Originally posted by: FineCubanCigar
Jake is 10000000000 times more the answer than Swift is . . . i would go so far as dealing Jamison, and Daniels for the guy.
I watched Jake here in Phoenix before he got traded to Memphis for Brevin Knight. I dont get why you like him so much... To say he's better than Swift is just crazy. The only guy on the Mavs roster I would trade to get Tsakalidis is Stefansson.
Jake is a dirty inside player, and servicable nothing more. Swift is nothing more than an undersized p/f manning a center postion. How many of those guys do we need? All you people clammoring that Swift is the answer readily forget that he came out as a 3 man slid to the 4 spot and now is a grossly undersized forward/center. He will not help in our defensive scheme at all, he will not be able to body up inside and stand his ground, he isn't the answer to a servicable prototype center.