Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-18-2010, 10:02 PM   #1
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
My goodness my phone is lighting up with texts from spurs fans with their excuses and 4 rings and what not... refs being bias... my phone is going bizzerk.
I noticed the Spurs weren't even whining that much. Either they know they're hacking or they're already giving up.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:06 PM   #2
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
I noticed the Spurs weren't even whining that much. Either they know they're hacking or they're already giving up.
Exactly. The calls against the Spurs we're clearly obvious fouls. Only the butthurt, bi-polar, delusional Sperm fans will make excuses about officiating. That was a hard-earned win but we must play better than that next game though.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:08 PM   #3
She_Growls
Golden Member

She_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to all
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Oh, Pops did try to lobby for calls and Timmy whined for a minute but when it doesn't work, you shut your mouth and play ball---Way to handle your business Mavs!
She_Growls is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dirk > reality, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!