Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-07-2003, 06:09 PM   #1
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default Hey guys, I'm a cowboy

My name is chiwas. If you want to e-mail me, do it to:

chiwas@DallasCowboys.com

HAHAHAHAHA! Everybody can open an e-mail account in the Dallas Cowboys page for free!

Try it and will see. It's very quick.

Just click in the Cowboys Email tab just below of the NFL.com logo in the left corner. Fill out the request form and you get logged in automatically.
Old 06-07-2003, 06:17 PM   #2
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

Hahaha, somehow I'm not too surprised that Re-dirkilous isn't actually a Cowboy.
Old 06-07-2003, 06:24 PM   #3
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

It's amazing how much personal fanmail and business proposals I get via mark.cuban@dallas-mavs.com...hmmmmm [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 06:45 PM   #4
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Good one Chiwas. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

BTW, I will email you with any Cowboy insider questions. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 06:48 PM   #5
Chiwas
Guru

Default RE: Hey guys, I'm a cowboy

I don't know...
Old 06-07-2003, 06:48 PM   #6
Chiwas
Guru

...if BP let me
Old 06-07-2003, 06:48 PM   #7
Chiwas
Guru

receive a mail
Old 06-07-2003, 06:49 PM   #8
Chiwas
Guru

from you
Old 06-07-2003, 06:49 PM   #9
Chiwas
Guru

lol
Old 06-07-2003, 06:51 PM   #10
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chiwas
...if BP let me

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Yeah, you better clear it with Coach or he will have you running to the fence. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Old 06-07-2003, 06:52 PM   #11
roadrunner
Golden Member

I think u got this post-padding stuff down. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2003, 06:59 PM   #12
Chiwas
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: roadrunner
I think u got this post-padding stuff down. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Man! That guy is insane. Hope he doesn't be back. Ruined almost every thread. I wonder if he is some old "friend" of us.
Old 06-07-2003, 07:06 PM   #13

Member will become famous soon enoughMember will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Man! That guy is insane. Hope he doesn't be back. Ruined almost every thread. I wonder if he is some old "friend" of us.
he stole my icon too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 07:07 PM   #14
roadrunner
Golden Member

I agree.

Old 06-07-2003, 07:47 PM   #15
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chiwas
My name is chiwas. If you want to e-mail me, do it to:

chiwas@DallasCowboys.com

HAHAHAHAHA! Everybody can open an e-mail account in the Dallas Cowboys page for free!

Try it and will see. It's very quick.

Just click in the Cowboys Email tab just below of the NFL.com logo in the left corner. Fill out the request form and you get logged in automatically.

Good one But I have to go because the Coach is calling.
Old 06-07-2003, 08:10 PM   #16
Re-Dirkilous

Re-Dirkilous is on a distinguished road

this is my 3rd forum that me and Dan have been too >> Dan Campbell that is>> no one seems to accept the fact that we are who we are>> guess we actually have to go out of our way to be accepted
Old 06-07-2003, 08:21 PM   #17
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Re-dirculous, noone has a problem with you being what you are or how you feel who you are. Its just the post-padding that is getting on my nerves.
Old 06-07-2003, 08:28 PM   #18
Re-Dirkilous

I can stop that .. I just want u to understand that I am Jason Witten>> i don't know why its so hard to imagine someone like me being in this forum>>I have told a bunch of my other teamates of this forum so don't be surprised to see some more cowboys on this forum
Old 06-07-2003, 08:46 PM   #19
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Thanks Re-Dirk for attempting to not post pad. We have no problem accepting who you are. Infact its nice to see professional sport celebrities here. Just wanted to let you know that we treat this site for giving interesting insight into Mavs Talk and some thought provoking issues. Nevertheless, occasionally post padding does take place once in a while.

BTW I am a huge cowboy fan since ever.
Old 06-07-2003, 08:48 PM   #20
Re-Dirkilous

aight man, its nice to have u on our side>> I won't post pad anymore
Old 06-07-2003, 08:53 PM   #21
Chiwas
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: Re-Dirkilous
I can stop that .. I just want u to understand that I am Jason Witten>> i don't know why its so hard to imagine someone like me being in this forum>>I have told a bunch of my other teamates of this forum so don't be surprised to see some more cowboys on this forum
I don't care who you really are. The nicknames and avatars are to make this stuff anonimous, in the better sense. But you must stop your crap. Post well and get credibility by mean of your posting.

This has been a good and fine place to read and write for many months, and your posting hasn't been at the level for keeping here the same way. If you really don't understand what I'm saying, just read and know the board for a while without posting until you realize what I'm meaning. If you don't want to do it, it's your problem, not mine.

I'm not a moderator or the administrator to make decisions about you, but I know that everybody (authentic) wants to belong and be appreciated in every place he/she becomes a member, and your posting style isn't helping you to attain that.

Old 06-07-2003, 09:04 PM   #22
Re-Dirkilous

hey I am not as bad as the guy who shut down the forum>> But I will stop
Old 06-07-2003, 09:06 PM   #23
Re-Dirkilous

this is a photo of me outside my apartment for more proof

this was after a game we had won, right after I announced I was goin to the NFL
Old 06-07-2003, 09:42 PM   #24
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

You are red.
Old 06-07-2003, 09:45 PM   #25
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsfanforever
You are red.
Maybe he just into the X's and O's. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-07-2003, 09:51 PM   #26
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Quote:
You are red.
Maybe he just into the X's and O's. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

O's? I can see the x's though. LRB , I have a question for you. have you ever been able to post pics. I am able to do that and see the pic I posted but others are still seeing the X's
Old 06-07-2003, 09:59 PM   #27
roadrunner
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Re-Dirkilous

Why do you continue to try to convince everyone you are Jason Witten of the Cowboys? If you were really him you would not be wasting your time trying to prove this. You need to stop the charades. The pics do no good in proving anything.

Since you have agreed to stop the postpadding, maybe you should consider dropping your insistence to proclaim yourself to be someone you are not.

I gotta log off now.

Old 06-07-2003, 10:08 PM   #28
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Quote:
You are red.

O's? I can see the x's though. LRB , I have a question for you. have you ever been able to post pics. I am able to do that and see the pic I posted but others are still seeing the X's

The picture must be available on the internet and be able to be accessed directly by a URL. If it's own a internet web site that requires a login, cookie, or something other than just a URL then it will appear for you just fine, but as a red X for everyone else.
Old 06-07-2003, 10:11 PM   #29
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

I am a cowboy too!

OzMavs@dallascowboys.com

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 10:13 PM   #30
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

I used to be a cowboy running back.

emmitsmith@dallascowboys.com
Old 06-07-2003, 10:27 PM   #31
Re-Dirkilous

I'm not wastin my time with yall!! yall are just being sarcastic anyways
Old 06-07-2003, 10:34 PM   #32
Chiwas
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: OzMavs
I am a cowboy too!

OzMavs@dallascowboys.com
I sended one.

Old 06-07-2003, 10:37 PM   #33
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Not that it would prove anything, but the pic is there. Just copy and paste the URL.

Anyways lets not run the guy off. He had a bad start by coming here and telling anyone he was a Cowboys player. Normaly that´s not the way you want to introduce yourself on a msg board even if you are for real. The post padding also needs to stop (but mavsfanforever you are also a master of the post padding so before you point at anyone you should check yourself first). I don´t know if he even realized at first what that post padding thing is about. As an advice Re-Dirkules. If you just posted something and feel like adding to that before anyone else replyed to your post, simply edit your original post and put the new stuff in there too. Ten posts in a row all from the same person just don´t make sense. Threads are quickly becoming messy that way.

If the guy really is Witten there should be endless ways to prove that. And it would sure be interessting to have a Cowboys player as a board member once the season starts.

If he isn´t Witten, well who cares?
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 10:48 PM   #34
JMart

JMart is on a distinguished road

Hey My name is Jamar and I am real good friends with Jason and his last name is Witten and he does play for the Cowboys. We have told lots of people about this forum
JMart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 10:49 PM   #35
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Fidel
Not that it would prove anything, but the pic is there. Just copy and paste the URL.

Anyways lets not run the guy off. He had a bad start by coming here and telling anyone he was a Cowboys player. Normaly that´s not the way you want to introduce yourself on a msg board even if you are for real. The post padding also needs to stop (but mavsfanforever you are also a master of the post padding so before you point at anyone you should check yourself first). I don´t know if he even realized at first what that post padding thing is about. As an advice Re-Dirkules. If you just posted something and feel like adding to that before anyone else replyed to your post, simply edit your original post and put the new stuff in there too. Ten posts in a row all from the same person just don´t make sense. Threads are quickly becoming messy that way.

If the guy really is Witten there should be endless ways to prove that. And it would sure be interessting to have a Cowboys player as a board member once the season starts.

If he isn´t Witten, well who cares?
Almost everyone does postpadding here but not like this.

Reply1: LOL

Reply2: Okay mybad.

Reply3: Is anyone here.

Yes I used to post pad but I was also throughly criticized for the same and I feel there is a lot of improvement. Any new member coming here has a general feeling like this is some kind of a chat site like yahoo and it takes time to understand that it is not. We are all trying to explain Re-Dirk the same.

Old 06-07-2003, 10:56 PM   #36
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No. Most of the quality guys don´t do it. They are here to talk hoops and don´t give a shit about their post count. No offense to you, but personaly I never understood the fascination of some here with those stupid titles. Some very good contributions are made by guys with 50 posts as well as by guys with 5000 posts. So it really doesn´t matter at all.
Old 06-07-2003, 11:06 PM   #37
Chiwas
Guru

Well, OzMavs and I proved the mail, and it works pretty well. It's quick, no ads and easy software. [serious icon]

And we are cowboys now. [sarcasm icon]
Old 06-07-2003, 11:09 PM   #38
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Fidel
Quote:
No. Most of the quality guys don´t do it. They are here to talk hoops and don´t give a shit about their post count. No offense to you, but personaly I never understood the fascination of some here with those stupid titles. Some very good contributions are made by guys with 50 posts as well as by guys with 5000 posts. So it really doesn´t matter at all.

Fidel, Here's my point.

In the lounge there are various topics which you might not find interesting and they may look like post padding for you. But when you are in General mavs Discussion and I like a topic in there but have to go through Various LOLs, Okay you are right. My BAd etc etc then the thread becomes really annoying and thus it would take forever to read just one post. I guess we are both on the same page. I like the thread by DTL for officially post padding. You are right Re-Dirk had a bad start and probably needs to understand why he had a bad start. Thats all I am trying to do.
Old 06-07-2003, 11:13 PM   #39
Fidel
Diamond Member

One more thing. He didn´t say he was Hutch or Hambrick or Galloway. Just Jason Witten. Nr.4 at the TE depth chart right now. Nothing too special if you ask me. Why would someone lie about something like that?

We´ll see. I don´t really care anyways, but let´s try to be fair and not run him off. Right now there is no proof for either side. He could be real, he could be a jerk.
Old 06-07-2003, 11:19 PM   #40
Fidel
Diamond Member

Quote:
Fidel, Here's my point.

In the lounge there are various topics which you might not find interesting and they may look like post padding for you. But when you are in General mavs Discussion and I like a topic in there but have to go through Various LOLs, Okay you are right. My BAd etc etc then the thread becomes really annoying and thus it would take forever to read just one post. I guess we are both on the same page. I like the thread by DTL for officially post padding. You are right Re-Dirk had a bad start and probably needs to understand why he had a bad start. Thats all I am trying to do.
NP mavsfanforever. I understand your point. What he did was different and I even told him what the problem is a few post earlier. However alot of topics in the lounge do not only look like post padding to me, they are post padding. All I said was I don´t understand the fascination with post count. I didn´t say padding in the lounge was a bad thing. Anybody as he likes. If it adds to your fun on this board so be it. Pad away ! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]