Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-10-2007, 01:11 AM   #1
ballin_boi
Banned

ballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the rough
Default The Official "I want to spill Warrior blood" thread

Everyone who wants the W's in the playoffs again next year say "Aye!"

AYE!!!!

I WANT TO OBLITERATE THEIR PLAYOFF ASPIRATIONS NEXT YEAR SO MUCH SO THAT THEY WILL WANT TO MISS ANOTHER 13 YEARS OF POST SEASON!!!!
ballin_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2007, 01:23 AM   #2
Dortmund

Dortmund will become famous soon enoughDortmund will become famous soon enough

I'd rather avoid them and not have to face that mismatch nightmare again.
Old 05-10-2007, 01:24 AM   #3
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

The worse the Warriors get beat, the worse the Mavs look.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 01:31 AM   #4
ballin_boi
Banned

ballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the rough

This thread is actually about redeeming ourselves next year, not how bad they're making us look this year.
ballin_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 01:49 AM   #5
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Oh. Well, in that case, put me down for some blood.
Old 05-10-2007, 01:53 AM   #6
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
The worse the Warriors get beat, the worse the Mavs look.
a) They already look really bad. Whatever happens next really isn't going to save them any dignity.

b) No matter what happens next year, even if they win 70+ games, they will most assuredly be the underdog in the playoffs. They always seemed to perform better when they weren't supposed to accomplish anything, so that might be a good thing.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 02:04 AM   #7
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
a) They already look really bad. Whatever happens next really isn't going to save them any dignity.
Maybe. But if the Warriors go through the Jazz and the Suns...maybe not.

I agree on your other point. Hey, maybe Nellie wasn't so crazy after all.
Old 05-10-2007, 03:34 PM   #8
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

it's time to put the kibosh on the warriors
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 03:35 PM   #9
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
it's time to put the kibosh on the warriors
It's time for me to look up the word kibosh.....

ohhh
Old 05-10-2007, 03:46 PM   #10
Henry_VIII

Henry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco

ohhh
I'm not sure why, but when I originally read it, I read it as kebab as in shish kebab. I guess it doesn't matter though, since I wouldn't mind skewering some Warriors either.
Henry_VIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 04:36 PM   #11
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco

ohhh

It's genius
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote