Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-06-2009, 12:45 PM   #1
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs 41 BaLler View Post
Ya talking about prestige right?

Yeah if you get to level 55 I suggest you do it if you plan on continuing to play the game. If you don't play that often then you probably shouldn't so you can have all your guns. Once you prestige you go back to level 1 and you get a icon next to your level. Its fun because you could re do all the challenges over and unlock guns so you don't become bored of the same thing.
okay. Yeah that's what i'm talking about.

Ugh..I probably won't do it. thanks for the info. I have heard from a bunch of my boys not to do it.

Plus i dont want to lose all the guns and perks especially.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:46 PM   #2
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX View Post
okay. Yeah that's what i'm talking about.

Ugh..I probably won't do it. thanks for the info. I have heard from a bunch of my boys not to do it.

Plus i dont want to lose all the guns and perks especially.
edit: there is no way i have the time to go and beat cod4 prestige mode over and over and over..my girlfriend will kill me.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:27 AM   #3
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX View Post
edit: there is no way i have the time to go and beat cod4 prestige mode over and over and over..my girlfriend will kill me.
Quote:
Today, I was giving my boyfriend a blow job, he was twitching and moving around and saying "oh yeah" then he said "take that bitch". I looked up to see he was only excited about how he is domination in Call of Duty 4. FML
lol

Last edited by MaVs 41 BaLler; 03-07-2009 at 11:29 AM.
MaVs 41 BaLler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
got a bit fluffy in here