Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-08-2012, 11:18 PM   #201
some1nw
Golden Member

some1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Al Harrington looks like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle... the movie character.
lol i never thought of him that way, but i couldnt agree more
some1nw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2012, 11:18 PM   #202
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, woo Matrix!

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:19 PM   #203
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Nice team effort.
I was worried when we briefly went to the zone and the PG was doubling down onto the Nene.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:20 PM   #204
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
its called spanish
Easy there, I speak fluent spanish.

Old 02-08-2012, 11:20 PM   #205
adonis
Golden Member

adonis is infamous around these parts

105-95. Does that score sound familiar or what?
adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:22 PM   #206
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Great win tonight, fellas. Now, let's get a win against that tough Minny team on Friday.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:22 PM   #207
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
105-95. Does that score sound familiar or what?
Just thought the same. That one last year was one of the sweetest victories ever.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 02-08-2012 at 11:22 PM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:23 PM   #208
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Also, I love the fact they were playing the 2 man game between Dirk and Carter. It is about time.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:23 PM   #209
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, I loved the Shawn Marion facial dunk at the end
Old 02-08-2012, 11:27 PM   #210
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

damn I missed that one, my stream froze

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:31 PM   #211
Rick41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
Just thought the same. That one last year was one of the sweetest victories ever.
CORRECTION.

It was the sweetest victory ever.

Old 02-08-2012, 11:52 PM   #212
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_o_r View Post
Also, I love the fact they were playing the 2 man game between Dirk and Carter. It is about time.
Its a nice way to punish the opponent playing a smaller guy. Carter is really nice in posting up and finishing or passing.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:00 AM   #213
Froggie

Froggie is on a distinguished road

Hello Every fans of Mavs !

I'm a fan of Mavericks from France. Just to wish you a good season. I hope that mavs will keep the title of champions !
It will be difficult, but nothing is impossible with the Mavs !

Take care to Ian Mahinmi and Rodrigue Beaubois !

Go Mavs !
Froggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:00 AM   #214
cowboyuptx

cowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of light

I continue to be impressed with Vince Carter as a Mav! When I heard we signed him, I really didn't like the move... I thought he would be on his last legs, play selfish, and take stupid shots, which is what he'd done for much of his career... Instead we got a guy 's taking good shots mostly, is passing pretty good and playing solid defense... Not to mention making some of the best shots that I've ever seen him make, like wow, this dude is not done yet! He seems to have bought into Rick's team first concept... Carter has definitely got a big role to play on this team, he was a great pickup and worth losing Stevenson... It's funny, Vince is giving us the type production we thought we get from Odom, and vice versa...
cowboyuptx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:04 AM   #215
cowboyuptx

cowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggie View Post
Hello Every fans of Mavs !

I'm a fan of Mavericks from France. Just to wish you a good season. I hope that mavs will keep the title of champions !
It will be difficult, but nothing is impossible with the Mavs !

Take care to Ian Mahinmi and Rodrigue Beaubois !

Go Mavs !
It will be difficult, but there's no team that we can't beat in a 7 game series!

There will be ups and downs during the season, but we'll find the winning formula by playoff time... We got this.........

Last edited by cowboyuptx; 02-09-2012 at 05:05 AM.
cowboyuptx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 01:51 PM   #216
some1nw
Golden Member

some1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyuptx View Post
I continue to be impressed with Vince Carter as a Mav! When I heard we signed him, I really didn't like the move... I thought he would be on his last legs, play selfish, and take stupid shots, which is what he'd done for much of his career... Instead we got a guy 's taking good shots mostly, is passing pretty good and playing solid defense... Not to mention making some of the best shots that I've ever seen him make, like wow, this dude is not done yet! He seems to have bought into Rick's team first concept... Carter has definitely got a big role to play on this team, he was a great pickup and worth losing Stevenson... It's funny, Vince is giving us the type production we thought we get from Odom, and vice versa...
It is sad when people make comments based on a few articles
some1nw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:54 PM   #217
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyuptx View Post

I swear I dont know where people get their info from. BUT Carter has never played selfish basketball. He has a career avrg of 4 assists and thats with the last could of years being below average.

The guy is a very good passer....smart player...and the game is easy for him. Thats why he can still be successful.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:58 AM   #218
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Wheres the GD GDT?? AO41 do your jorb!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 03:33 PM   #219
Axilla

Axilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
CORRECTION.

It was the sweetest victory ever.
amen
Old 02-10-2012, 03:43 PM   #220
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Wheres the GD GDT?? AO41 do your jorb!
Got it...thanks for not jumping in and starting one lol....it was a busy day

GOOO MAVS
Old 02-10-2012, 05:00 PM   #221
redzwestisbest

redzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO41 View Post
I swear I dont know where people get their info from. BUT Carter has never played selfish basketball. He has a career avrg of 4 assists and thats with the last could of years being below average.

The guy is a very good passer....smart player...and the game is easy for him. Thats why he can still be successful.
People think he is a selfish person since he forced his way out of Toronto. IN addition, he pouted in Orlando and at times can be a ball hog offensively and not give good defensive effort. All this on a near max contract or high dollar contract for most of his career.

This year there have been no issues however and thats why Mavs fans do not understand.
redzwestisbest is offline   Reply With Quote