Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-04-2006, 08:57 PM   #41
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

This shit is ridiculous.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2006, 08:58 PM   #42
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Barrea's in uniform tonight. He was inactive Thursday...guess Pops is inactive this time?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 09:00 PM   #43
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

See a couple posts above.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 11-04-2006 at 09:00 PM.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:01 PM   #44
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Stack, pay some damn attention.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:02 PM   #45
ilMavvento

ilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Barrea's in uniform tonight. He was inactive Thursday...guess Pops is inactive this time?
I wouldn't be surprised if Barea got off the bench before Devin at this rate.
ilMavvento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 09:02 PM   #46
Murphy3
Guru

wow, how in the hell did that go in?
Old 11-04-2006, 09:02 PM   #47
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Someone please make Laura Green stop talking.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-04-2006, 09:03 PM   #48
Murphy3
Guru

I think Dirk just wants to retire at this point.. it wouldn't be worth it having to grease up your asshole repeatedly as the refs screw you over.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:03 PM   #49
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

That had to be a makeup call...

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-04-2006, 09:04 PM   #50
Murphy3
Guru

i hate stackhouse.. someone break his freaking legs.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:04 PM   #51
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Uggg....

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-04-2006, 09:04 PM   #52
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Why is Anthony Johnson in the game. I don't understand.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-04-2006, 09:05 PM   #53
Murphy3
Guru

Stackhouse will take a significant step back this year...and that's scary considering how mediocre he was last year.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:06 PM   #54
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Terry's back in...no Devin.....

I...don't....understand.

I realize Devin was bad Thursday...but this is ridiculous.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-04-2006, 09:07 PM   #55
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Ok, that was a big shot. I'll cut AJ a little slack...for now. I still don't understand Devin's place in the rotation.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-04-2006, 09:08 PM   #56
Murphy3
Guru

stackhouse sucks donkey balls.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:08 PM   #57
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Unreal. Damp kills himself and no one can put the damn thing in.....Stack....that was awful.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-04-2006, 09:09 PM   #58
WurzburgBorn

WurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to all

Wow. I don't have the game on tv but is sounds terrible on this thread.
WurzburgBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 09:11 PM   #59
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Holger in da house.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-04-2006, 09:12 PM   #60
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
I had a bad feeling about the spurs game

I have a very good feeling about this game
I too had that feeling again, but I dont fear us losing in a close game against the Rockets. The adjustment by the Rockets to put Battier on Howard is very interesting and is a great move by Gundy. Rockets see that they cant stop Dirk, so they are looking to slow Howard down..This is a great move. Lets see what AJ does to counter this..
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 09:12 PM   #61
WurzburgBorn

WurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to all

Come on and bounce back Mavs I've got 400 vCash riding on you tonight!
Old 11-04-2006, 09:12 PM   #62
Murphy3
Guru

i didn't have a good feeling about either.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:13 PM   #63
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I'm not able to watch the game tonight, but reading this thread and looking at the boxscore, it doesn't sound good.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 09:14 PM   #64
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

It's painful right now. The entire pace of the game is painful, not just the fact that the Mavs are getting beatdown.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-04-2006, 09:14 PM   #65
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Man the officials suck
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 09:15 PM   #66
4cwebb
Golden Member

4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light

as others have stated above, I'm very confused at this point as to why Devin hasn't even entered the game.

ugly offensive basketball in this game from both teams.
4cwebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 09:16 PM   #67
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Ok, I have to stop complaining about AJ for now.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-04-2006, 09:16 PM   #68
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Anthony Johnson is single-handedly keeping us in it!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 09:16 PM   #69
4cwebb
Golden Member

4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light

well, at least Ant. Johnson has 8 points to this point.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:17 PM   #70
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Get the damn PiP off!!!!

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-04-2006, 09:17 PM   #71
4cwebb
Golden Member

isn't Kirk Snyder the guy that Stackhouse beat down a couple of years ago?
Old 11-04-2006, 09:18 PM   #72
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Johnson might go for 40, like last year's playoffs!

Devin WHO?!?!?
Old 11-04-2006, 09:18 PM   #73
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Anthony Johnson for MVP!

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-04-2006, 09:18 PM   #74
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Ok, I have to stop complaining about AJ for now.
Yeah, I think everyone does.
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 09:18 PM   #75
WurzburgBorn

who hit 3?
Old 11-04-2006, 09:18 PM   #76
4cwebb
Golden Member

11 for Ant. Johnson now...3-3 from deep
Old 11-04-2006, 09:18 PM   #77
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4cwebb
isn't Kirk Snyder the guy that Stackhouse beat down a couple of years ago?
Yep. I'm pretty sure he broke his damn nose.

The last NBA guy I'd like to tangle with in the tunnel is Jerry Stackhouse.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:19 PM   #78
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Johnson might go for 40, like last year's playoffs!

Devin WHO?!?!?
Seriously though. If Devin's going to be the 3rd PG on this team, don't you have to trade him while he has SOME value?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-04-2006, 09:20 PM   #79
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Everyone email these clowns and tell them the PiP is awful.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-04-2006, 09:21 PM   #80
WurzburgBorn

Quote:
Seriously though. If Devin's going to be the 3rd PG on this team, don't you have to trade him while he has SOME value?
I like the Devin and Stack for Iverson idea.