Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-07-2011, 07:20 AM   #1
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of
Default GDT: Mavs vs Cavs - February 7th - 7:30 CST/8:30 EST

9? yup....9

Quote:
Cavaliers-Mavericks Preview

By JEFF BARTL
Posted Feb 06 2011 2:32PM
The Cleveland Cavaliers' historic losing streak has seemed like a nightmare for players and fans, and the club could have a tough time ending the slide in a road matchup with the hottest team in the NBA.
Having set a single-season league record with 24 consecutive losses, Cleveland tries to avoid surpassing the franchise's own all-time league mark Monday night against the Dallas Mavericks, winners of eight straight.
The Cavaliers (8-43) fell 111-105 to Portland on Saturday, giving them 34 defeats in 35 games. Cleveland hasn't won since Dec. 18.
The Cavs have lost 14 times by double digits during the slide, getting outscored 108.7-94.4 in that stretch.
"It feels like a bad dream," guard Daniel Gibson said.
A 25th straight defeat would surpass the overall NBA record, set by the Cavs from March 19-Nov. 5, 1982.
Antawn Jamison scored 17 points against the Trail Blazers and has been one of the few bright spots for Cleveland, averaging 20.7 points during the woeful streak.
"I couldn't care less about the record," coach Byron Scott said. "I care about our guys progressing and getting better. That's my biggest focus and hopefully they feel the same way."
There has been almost no progress since Cleveland opened 7-9. Dallas defeated the Cavs 104-95 on Jan. 2 despite playing without Dirk Nowitzki, overcoming Jamison's 35 points and 10 rebounds and Ramon Sessions' 19 points, 12 assists and seven boards.
With its star forward now recovered from the knee injury that kept him out, Dallas (35-15) has regained its early season form, and it moved into second place in the Western Conference with a 101-92 victory over Charlotte on Saturday. Nowitzki had 25 points and has averaged 27.7 while shooting 59.2 percent over the last three victories.
However, Nowitzki is averaging 20.7 points against the Cavs, his second-lowest mark against any team. He averages 20.6 versus Portland.
Tyson Chandler grabbed 15 rebounds for the second straight game Saturday and is averaging 16.1 points and 11.3 rebounds during the winning streak.
"He's been big. He's our emotional leader, our vocal leader," point guard Jason Kidd said of Chandler. "He's a guy who can run the floor, finish above the rim, block shots and rebound. He's been a big part of our success."
Shawn Marion led Dallas with 22 points Jan. 2 while DeShawn Stevenson added 21.
That victory was Dallas' second in a row in the series - both without Nowitzki - after LeBron James helped Cleveland take the previous four. The Mavericks have won eight of 10 matchups in Dallas.
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2011, 07:25 AM   #2
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

No busted streaks today please

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:01 AM   #3
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

The mother of all trap games
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:17 AM   #4
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Can just go wrong...

Need to take them serious!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 09:02 AM   #5
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Hm, if we had Caron Butler fit, i´d say just lets make them poor Cavs a little present and help them out with a win. But maybe they can manage on their own
Old 02-07-2011, 09:46 AM   #6
CATCH-17

CATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the rough

Roddy.. Roddy.. Roddy... Roddy...

The chants are getting louder.

Last edited by CATCH-17; 02-07-2011 at 09:46 AM.
CATCH-17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:27 AM   #7
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Stomp the weak.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:03 AM   #8
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Time to make history

Finish 'em off!

Last edited by j0Shi; 02-07-2011 at 11:03 AM.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:16 AM   #9
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

No excuses. I hope Carlisle kills them if we manage to lose this one. (Not really, but you know what I mean)

Last edited by MavsFTR; 02-07-2011 at 11:17 AM.
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:38 AM   #10
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Peja tonight!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:47 AM   #11
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Feb. 7, 2011
Cleveland @ Dallas--Bill Kennedy, Brent Barnaky, Kevin Fehr

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:56 AM   #12
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Peja tonight!
I want see him

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:59 AM   #13
frankvizza

frankvizza will become famous soon enough

are you guys saying roddy and pedrag is in tonight???
frankvizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:03 PM   #14
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Peja is active...

more stuff @ballinwithbryan
Old 02-07-2011, 12:08 PM   #15
DMOC

DMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of light

If we lose it's no big deal, just one game. Of course, I'd like the win.

/end sarcasm
DMOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:23 PM   #16
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Kind of reminds me of the matchup vs. the Nets last year. Our home game was 12-game win-streak vs. worst of the NBA and we kind of survived. Was a 3pt-game with 2 mins left.

Doesn't need to be that thrilling tonight for me
Old 02-07-2011, 12:45 PM   #17
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

easy win
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:47 PM   #18
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
easy win
yep
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 01:08 PM   #19
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

just found out i'm being forced to go to a funeral tonight so i have to miss the game. hopefully when i get back i turn on the tv and see the funeral of the cavaliers organization after another crushing defeat at the hands of the mavs
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 01:09 PM   #20
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
This.

The team needs to go out there and take them serious, no matter what. Big effort needed, I don't want the Mavs to be the laughing stock of the NBA.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 01:41 PM   #21
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

I better not run out of mojo GDT juice today... that'd just be embarrassing....
Looking at our schedule... I could be starting GDT for a long time. I feel pretty confident that this mavs team can beat anyone (against Chicago i wouldn't feel very confident... all other teams i think we just need to not have a worse day than the other team)
Old 02-07-2011, 01:57 PM   #22
j0Shi
Diamond Member

At least we didn't move up to No1 on Steins list. Because thats a mojo-killer for sure
Old 02-07-2011, 01:59 PM   #23
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Dang Lor20, dude you are on a roll

Mavs 103
Cavs 90

The Mavs knows this is a trap game, so they will play hard.....no worries
Old 02-07-2011, 02:01 PM   #24
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

tonight i want see Peja kills the cavs from long range
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 02:07 PM   #25
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
easy win
Oh god.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 02:08 PM   #26
DTown All Day

DTown All Day is on a distinguished road

we really need to win here. lets get it done!! attack the hole and fix up transition d
DTown All Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 02:46 PM   #27
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

I want to see a Peja dunk!

OK, an arching 3 will do.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 02:55 PM   #28
Fragism

Fragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to behold

I have a feeling Peja is going to be on the bench but Carlisle won't play him unless it's a blowout. I hope I'm wrong.
Fragism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 04:39 PM   #29
Lor20
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragism View Post
I have a feeling Peja is going to be on the bench but Carlisle won't play him unless it's a blowout. I hope I'm wrong.
i hope he plays him in a blowout and he plays the entire second half :P
Old 02-07-2011, 06:10 PM   #30
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't see why they wouldn't try to work him in against a lesser opponent regardless. Obviously won't start but if he is really good to go, I look for him to play.

As long as the Mavs MATCH the hustle and intensity this one will be a blowout!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 06:25 PM   #31
deamon
Golden Member

deamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these parts

Time to see Peja.
deamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:29 PM   #32
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

I'm not sure I'll be able to avoid cringing everytime I hear "Peja for three!" Those are some historically horrible words.
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:43 PM   #33
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Quote:
Exactly what I've been telling people for the past week. Luckily last year when the Nets started the season with a terrible losing streak, the Mavs took care of business to aid the Nets in breaking the record.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:45 PM   #34
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised at how excited I am to see Peja.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:47 PM   #35
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
+145678900398726456332456
Old 02-07-2011, 07:56 PM   #36
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

The feeling is that Peja will start
Old 02-07-2011, 07:58 PM   #37
tgfan
Golden Member

tgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I have a feeling that Peja will see action in the first quarter. When you suit up a player with a name that big(yes Peja is a big name NBA player), you are going to get him game time in short order.

Last edited by tgfan; 02-07-2011 at 08:15 PM.
tgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:08 PM   #38
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Had to sell out a Cavs game SOMEHOW.....

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:10 PM   #39
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

i have the feeling Peja will be #4 on the alltime made 3p after this game
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:27 PM   #40
BGMaverick9
Guru

Peja IS starting

Kidd, Stevenson, Stojakovic, Nowitzki and Chandler