Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-23-2012, 12:52 PM   #41
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottawasucks View Post
We all saw how key knockdown 3 point shooters were last year. This could be a momentum pickup.
True, especially with how bad we've been shooting the three this season - Dirk (37%), Terry (38%), Carter (38%), Kidd (33%), West (33%) and Roddy (30%) are the only guys who can even hit baskets from beyond the arc, and all of those guys have bigger responsibilities on offense (except maybe Terry).

It'll be nice to have at least one guy on the floor who can hit threes at a 40% clip...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2012, 01:03 PM   #42
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

If he's healthy, I'm interested to see how the numbers could possibly translate for him, especially based on where he got the numbers.

He was considered a nice defensive weapon, but that's a weapon on the Golden State Warriors, a team that really didn't care about D. So, I'm interested to see how it translates on a team that strictly keeps people accountable on that end of the floor.

The numbers on offense look good, but again that's on a system that wanted to run and the numbers could be inflated. He just needs to be healthy and fit in. He's going to be able to get shots if he's on the floor, just has to make the most of them.
Old 03-23-2012, 01:23 PM   #43
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

30% is still a pretty solid number and matches up with 45% 2pt shooting so I'd take it.

But yeah, any time you can get a sharpshooter, its a win.

I'd love to have a guy with legitimate size defending the 2/3 who can hang out in the corners for the D-Will pass.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 03-23-2012 at 01:29 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:27 PM   #44
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know if it was mentioned, but Azubuike's injury was pretty much the same one Caron had that ended his season last year.

Mavs have a great medical staff, so having a general idea of what to look for when it comes to that, with a real example of last year, should go a long way in helping them.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 03-23-2012 at 01:27 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:29 PM   #45
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

A sharpshooter+Dirk=damage.

Dirk on the floor is better for individual shooting % than any system.

If healthy... he can be instantly better than Jet and Roddy. A 6'5 SG makes me more giddy than a 6'5 SF. IMO Marion+Carter are OK at SF.

Last edited by markus1234; 03-23-2012 at 01:33 PM.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:33 PM   #46
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
If he's healthy, I'm interested to see how the numbers could possibly translate for him, especially based on where he got the numbers.

He was considered a nice defensive weapon, but that's a weapon on the Golden State Warriors, a team that really didn't care about D. So, I'm interested to see how it translates on a team that strictly keeps people accountable on that end of the floor.

The numbers on offense look good, but again that's on a system that wanted to run and the numbers could be inflated. He just needs to be healthy and fit in. He's going to be able to get shots if he's on the floor, just has to make the most of them.
The guy has only played a few years in the league, so I don't know if the numbers are indicative of anything at this point... But his raw potential certainly passes the eyeball test.

Plus, if his offensive numbers might be inflated in Nellie's system, then his defensive numbers would be equally deflated - he had a reputation as a solid defender at Kentucky...

It'll be interesting to see what we have in this kid - kinda like a Corey Brewer 2.0.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-23-2012 at 01:39 PM.
Old 03-23-2012, 01:34 PM   #47
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

BTW this season has been rough for 3pt shooting. Only 29 players with minimum minutes played are even averaging that number-- fewer than one per team on average.

3 are in GSW
3 are on CHI
3 are on SAS
2 are on MIA
Old 03-23-2012, 01:36 PM   #48
Underdog

Quote:
Don't know if it was mentioned, but Azubuike's injury was pretty much the same one Caron had that ended his season last year.

Mavs have a great medical staff, so having a general idea of what to look for when it comes to that, with a real example of last year, should go a long way in helping them.
Also, the main reason he missed so much time with that injury is because of a botched surgery. At least it wasn't a re-injury like Roddy...

Hopefully he's totally recovered and ready to go.

Old 03-23-2012, 01:45 PM   #49
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
The guy has only played a few years in the league, so I don't know if the numbers are indicative of anything at this point... But his raw potential certainly passes the eyeball test.

Plus, if his offensive numbers might be inflated in Nellie's system, then his defensive numbers would be equally deflated - he had a reputation as a solid defender at Kentucky...

It'll be interesting to see what we have in this kid - kinda like a Corey Brewer 2.0.
Based on the team's recent track record with vet-min guys, I definitely give the front office a massive amount of praise. Good to see they covered their bases with next year.
Old 03-23-2012, 01:53 PM   #50
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

I'm fine with the signing. Azubuike is/was a good athlete (definitely more of a SF), and he could have as much of an impact as Corey Brewer did.

That said, I would have loved to see them sign Killer Van Horn to come in and be the backup PF.
Old 03-23-2012, 02:06 PM   #51
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
I'm fine with the signing. Azubuike is/was a good athlete (definitely more of a SF), and he could have as much of an impact as Corey Brewer did.

That said, I would have loved to see them sign Killer Van Horn to come in and be the backup PF.
Old 03-23-2012, 02:25 PM   #52
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

As always, I blame Devean George.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:32 PM   #53
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
being sarcastic but then again, i dont expect JET back next year unless he's willing to take an offer thats not outrageous!!
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:34 PM   #54
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
As always, I blame Devean George.
I blame Antoine Walker.

Or the skinnier version we currently have on the roster.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:27 PM   #55
ibivibiv

ibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I blame Antoine Walker.

Or the skinnier version we currently have on the roster.
I blame Odom.... oh yeah; I said it
ibivibiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:34 PM   #56
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch#41 View Post
being sarcastic but then again, i dont expect JET back next year unless he's willing to take an offer thats not outrageous!!
I'm gonna go ahead and say that if we are relying on Azuibuke to replace Jet in any significant manner, we're f'd

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:37 PM   #57
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

I would imagine Roddy would be the one to eventually replace JET.
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:44 PM   #58
4DN1
Banned

4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts

This pickup confuses me a little but worth giving him a chance. I trust Cuban and Nelsons decisions most of the time. Plus i'll never forget Azubuikes monster block his rookie or sophmore year.
4DN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:51 PM   #59
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I'm gonna go ahead and say that if we are relying on Azuibuke to replace Jet in any significant manner, we're f'd
dont understand how. if he can contribute like he did before his injury this would be a steal. less expensive, younger, more athletic, better defender, i dont see how we would be F'd if this works out?
Old 03-23-2012, 03:56 PM   #60
4DN1
Banned

4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts

I definitely think this might be a message to Jet and to the fans in a way, Terry has been playing terribly and he already discussed his bad feelings for some things that were going on so maybe theres actually a lot more going on in the locker room with him right now.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:02 PM   #61
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:

Yea, I read on his wiki, I think that the first surgery was not done right, and they had to do it again, thus he's had nearly 2 full seasons off.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 04:11 PM   #62
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
No way, Cuban and Nelson have always been opportunists and looking to mine a diamond. Don't see anything different with this contract. He shows enough that he can play an NBA schedule, we'll pick up his vet minimum option. A combo of DWill, Roddy are probably going to take split Kidd-Jets production. It's on par with what they're doing with Brandon Wright, team option for a 2nd year, that looks like it'll most likely be picked up given his showing.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:26 PM   #63
clutch#41
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
No way, Cuban and Nelson have always been opportunists and looking to mine a diamond. Don't see anything different with this contract. He shows enough that he can play an NBA schedule, we'll pick up his vet minimum option. A combo of DWill, Roddy are probably going to take split Kidd-Jets production. It's on par with what they're doing with Brandon Wright, team option for a 2nd year, that looks like it'll most likely be picked up given his showing.
+
rep
Old 03-24-2012, 01:12 PM   #64
Wang Zhi Zhi

Wang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to all

Dude hasn't played an NBA game in 2.5 years, so I think it's a real stretch to think he will have any ability to contribute anything meaningful this season.
Good option for next yr though
Wang Zhi Zhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:21 PM   #65
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

It all depends on how he plays in D-League, but I do not expect him to contribute this year.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:33 PM   #66
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

I've always been a fan of his game, good shooter and great defender. Looking forward to seeing what he can bring to the organization and hoping he can manage to get back in shape and stay healthy.

Last edited by xrobx; 03-24-2012 at 01:33 PM.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:08 PM   #67
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

I'm not sure why people are talking about this guy replacing Jet, they are completley different players. He will probably take Odom's minutes imo as it gives us another SF.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:28 PM   #68
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

Azubuike played for the Texas Legends today and was obviously a bit rusty.

11 min: 2/5, 1/1 (3pt), 6 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist... 4 PF, 3 TO

The fact he's on the court though is a positive. This could potentially be a very crafty deal for the Mavs. I hope he's able to play this season, we could really use a guy with his abilities.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:32 PM   #69
Corto Maltese

Corto Maltese is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistaeffect2004 View Post
Azubuike played for the Texas Legends today and was obviously a bit rusty.

11 min: 2/5, 1/1 (3pt), 6 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist... 4 PF, 3 TO

The fact he's on the court though is a positive. This could potentially be a very crafty deal for the Mavs. I hope he's able to play this season, we could really use a guy with his abilities.

I think it will be complicated for him to be in the 13-player roster for the Playoffs this season.
If he plays only 11 minutes, it certainly means that he is far away from being in good shape for NBA. And the regular season ends in only one month.
But I hope I'm wrong because his shoot from long range can be more useful than Jones or Yi (or Odom current level).
Corto Maltese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:02 PM   #70
mavsman

mavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to behold

There are some nice plays in there: http://youtu.be/xgtqsacMLO0
mavsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:12 PM   #71
jwmann2

jwmann2 is on a distinguished road

Good to see him back in the NBA. Unlike most players, he actually stayed in college for three years and is a well-oiled and developed basketball player. He performed really well in the time when he was with the Warriors.
jwmann2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 01:37 PM   #72
MavsFTR
Golden Member

So since he has been recalled from D-League, when can we expect him to play? Tomorrow maybe? Anyone know how well he's been playing?
Old 04-09-2012, 01:43 PM   #73
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/...-Azubuike-124/
Old 04-09-2012, 02:11 PM   #74
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFTR View Post
So since he has been recalled from D-League, when can we expect him to play? Tomorrow maybe? Anyone know how well he's been playing?
7 games 13 minutes a night 6.4 points per game. A good preseason run of 7 games. 5-10 minutes in the backcourt, moving VC to the backup 3 spot, and Marion to the backup 4 spot.
Old 04-09-2012, 02:34 PM   #75
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
7 games 13 minutes a night 6.4 points per game. A good preseason run of 7 games. 5-10 minutes in the backcourt, moving VC to the backup 3 spot, and Marion to the backup 4 spot.
He's not doing terribly at all in the d-league. The only thing that concerns me is his mpg has been low and I wonder if its controlled for conditioning.

Otherwise
8.5ppg and 4.0rpg on 54%/50% is pretty darn efficient. His TOs are high but that is always a danger with anarchy ball in the D-league. If he can learn to play defensively and move without the ball around the perimeter to keep spacing, he'll be an asset.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 04-09-2012 at 02:37 PM.
Old 04-09-2012, 03:27 PM   #76
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
He's not doing terribly at all in the d-league. The only thing that concerns me is his mpg has been low and I wonder if its controlled for conditioning.

Otherwise
8.5ppg and 4.0rpg on 54%/50% is pretty darn efficient. His TOs are high but that is always a danger with anarchy ball in the D-league. If he can learn to play defensively and move without the ball around the perimeter to keep spacing, he'll be an asset.
That's probably the thing, he hasn't played in what 2 years. Don't want to over stress the knee in game situations, he maybe working on his conditioning outside of game situations which is easier to control.
Old 04-09-2012, 03:29 PM   #77
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

He just has 9 games to get the Team known and all, hmm... Still a no-brainer to get him out there!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:50 PM   #78
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Really liked this guy since his GS days. i hope he can come in and give us solid play at SG with the minutes he gets, I think VC gets the SF minutes...and Let Marion have the PF.

Soo glad LO is gone.....GOOO MAVS.....get the run started.
Old 04-09-2012, 04:09 PM   #79
mavs777
Diamond Member

Any chance Azubuike gets some backup SF minutes? This would let Marion move over to the backup 4 without really playing more minutes.

Something like this

SF: Marion 24/VC 14/ Azubieke 10
PF: Dirk 38/Marion 10
Old 04-09-2012, 04:12 PM   #80
4DN1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
He just has 9 games to get the Team known and all, hmm... Still a no-brainer to get him out there!
That comment was a no brainer, I still don't get why I'm supposedly the dumb one