Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-08-2010, 06:40 PM   #761
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkgreatness View Post

VERY addicting game, i literally spend about 3 hours on it each day. My gf gets pissed when i play it because i pay no attention to her so i play it less now.
Is it necessary to play the first two?
Old 12-08-2010, 07:27 PM   #762
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

God of War is not like Assassin's Creed. In fact it's like nothing else you can describe except maybe on the awesomeness level as a kung fu movie, a really really kick ass kung fu movie.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:36 PM   #763
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post
God of War is not like Assassin's Creed. In fact it's like nothing else you can describe except maybe on the awesomeness level as a kung fu movie, a really really kick ass kung fu movie.
Well, I meant that as in, they're both action/adventure games.

After playing one level of God of War 1, those camera angles might annoy the freakin' crap out of me, and that boss fight against the Hydra lasted absurdly long even though I never came close to dying because he spent half the fight pointlessly trying to shoot me off the platform. Fun button-mashing, though.
Old 12-08-2010, 07:50 PM   #764
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
Is it necessary to play the first two?
Not its not necessary. I didn't play this first two.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:19 PM   #765
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

But I highly recommend the God of War Collection (should be less than $20) as 1 and 2 also reek of awesomeness.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:24 PM   #766
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post
But I highly recommend the God of War Collection (should be less than $20) as 1 and 2 also reek of awesomeness.
Yeah, the Collection and #3 came with my PS3. I'm playing the first one. Didn't like the first level that much, but we'll see how it goes.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:48 PM   #767
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Fall Out 3 is extremely glitchy sometimes, for example, i had to find someones body and it ended up being behind some wall. I had to take this looooong way to find it through another glitch. Oh and it tends to freeze a lot, annoying but still an awesome game.
Old 01-28-2011, 02:33 PM   #768
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot wait for Diablo 3 to come out...
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 04:54 PM   #769
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

ahh I can't stop watching d3 vids
Old 02-05-2011, 10:54 PM   #770
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

Uh - is there any release date for d3, or even a hint of such, yet?
Might be a true danger to my real life.

Yesterday I played Donkey Kong Country II on the SNES emu of my PS2. There are no words for the awesomeness of this game.

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany
Zaknaf3in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 07:33 PM   #771
fluid.forty.one

They are thinking the end of this year.
Old 02-07-2011, 02:26 PM   #772
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

I know its kinda been out for awhile but I just started playing Red Dead Redemption....hate westerns but love this game...only had it for 4 days and 50% completed....riding a horse is somehow strangely addicting.

I am also not feeling the Killzone 3 beta....using the gun move attachment sucks....thinking about canceling my pre order.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:42 AM   #773
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

I just played an hour of NBA2k11 - my first basketball game since NBA '96.
I wonder why I, while turning into a basketball fan, never had the idea of having a go at the comp. Then I remembered - the 4 sets controls. Things were definitely easier in NBA Jam on the SNES.

Well - after 10 minutes of shooting in training mode, I brought Dirk to sink 4 treys in a row. Now this game really might be fun in the end.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:19 AM   #774
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have time for any games anymore, but I'm going to make time for Portal 2. Not sure when, but I will. Very excited.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:51 AM   #775
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I don't have time for any games anymore, but I'm going to make time for Portal 2. Not sure when, but I will. Very excited.
There are at least 5 downtown Seattle buses that have been plastered with giant Portal 2 ads. I see at least 2 every day. Advertising works. Must buy.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 03:55 PM   #776
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Currently playing LA Noire on PS3...I'm about 50% completed
Old 05-27-2011, 12:31 AM   #777
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

When I can play, its become strictly Fifa 11...online clubs etc.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 08:50 AM   #778
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

i picked up battlefield 2, lego star wars, and star wars unleashed at game stop the other week.

Battlefield 2 is sweet, much better than COD4, etc. Also, i'm cised for Battlefield 3
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:00 AM   #779
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

BF2 for what platform, MavsX?
Old 06-08-2011, 08:09 AM   #780
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
BF2 for what platform, MavsX?
PS3 son!

edit: i stopped playing on my computer a few years ago...

Last edited by MavsX; 06-08-2011 at 08:10 AM.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:42 AM   #781
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

I think the date got moved up because Amazon is now telling me it'll be shipped on the 27th of October. Did you guys see the Wii U? Looks crazy, but I'm willing to give Nintendo the benefit of the doubt that they know what they're doing after the Wii.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:52 AM   #782
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
I think the date got moved up because Amazon is now telling me it'll be shipped on the 27th of October. Did you guys see the Wii U? Looks crazy, but I'm willing to give Nintendo the benefit of the doubt that they know what they're doing after the Wii.
Yeah i think so too. wikipedia says released Oct 25th. I'm gonna pre-order it too..probably game stop
Old 06-09-2011, 07:05 AM   #783
Zaknaf3in

Really don't know where my knack for oldschool games comes from - probably the lack of time to dig into something more complex/new.

This week's ascendant to glory: Dungeon Keeper 2.

Old 06-09-2011, 12:38 PM   #784
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Just beat YooNinja (for android) and a few more, since Amazon's appstore is giving away pretty much all games. Plants vs Zombies next, perhaps.
Old 06-11-2011, 06:05 AM   #785
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

mqywaaah just got himself a PS3 so I welcome myself to the next gen console club! Hahaha! GTA4 complete edition for the win

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 10:51 AM   #786
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Hop on the Playstation Network right away and claim your 2 free games!
Old 06-11-2011, 04:31 PM   #787
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Thanks for the heads up! I got infamous and littlebigplanet!
Old 06-12-2011, 11:13 PM   #788
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hop on the Playstation Network right away and claim your 2 free games!
Ok I was able to create a PSN account. EDIT

Last edited by mqywaaah; 06-13-2011 at 02:54 AM.
Old 06-13-2011, 02:50 AM   #789
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

ok so how do I get my two free games? Help

Old 06-13-2011, 07:34 AM   #790
MavsX
Diamond Member

I'm gonna pre-order Battlefield 3 this weekend. Not sure why i'm mentioning this
Old 06-13-2011, 09:46 AM   #791
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah View Post
ok so how do I get my two free games? Help
You gotta go to "What's new" under network, and there's the "Welcome Back" package. Just follow the steps to redeem your games then.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:31 PM   #792
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Quote:
You gotta go to "What's new" under network, and there's the "Welcome Back" package. Just follow the steps to redeem your games then.
ok I tried this but it is not working. Keeps showing me the message saying it is not permitted in my account. WTF?

PES Winning Eleven > Fifa 11

Old 07-01-2011, 02:11 AM   #793
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I cannot wait for Diablo 3 to come out...
Here I was thinking I was the only true geek/nerd who also loved sports.

Games I'm playing right now:
- BC2, still one of the best out there
- portal 2
- ffxiii, one of these days I'll finish it
- L4D2, I love killing me some zombies
- Borderlands, about to start
- Brutal Legends, my third biggest man crush is jack black, behind Dirk and Ryan Renolds (no homo)

Alamocho is my gamertag if anyone wants to hit me up with a friend request on the 360. I only play for fun every now and then, so don't expect me to be amazingly hardcore at any of those games. But I can hold my own.

Games I'm eagerly awaiting:
- Diablo 3
- BF3
- GOW3
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 09:46 AM   #794
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah View Post
ok I tried this but it is not working. Keeps showing me the message saying it is not permitted in my account. WTF?

PES Winning Eleven > Fifa 11
Oh. I think it must be because you got the PS3 after the outage on the PSN, so they didn't deem you to have been affected by it. Dang, sorry brah.
Old 07-01-2011, 12:47 PM   #795
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

These days, I'm dominating fools at the new MK.

Actually, I'm only about .500, so I dominate half the time and get owned the other half.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 07-01-2011 at 12:47 PM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:40 AM   #796
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Been rocking Left 4 Dead 2 on the PC through Steam.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 10:01 AM   #797
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Dragon Wars on Facebook.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 01:03 AM   #798
fluid.forty.one

I'm replaying the shit out of Ocarina of Time.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:14 AM   #799
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I'm replaying the shit out of Ocarina of Time.
I totally thought about starting to do that yesterday. Maybe play the Gamecube version, though - I have both.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:18 AM   #800
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
I totally thought about starting to do that yesterday. Maybe play the Gamecube version, though - I have both.
I just downloaded the virtual game version on the Wii.

Tags
got a bit fluffy in here